PDA

View Full Version : Buffs/broncos

titan
08-12-2010, 09:50 PM
Attended the scrimmage at Folsom Field in Boulder today for the CU Buffs. After going to a bronco practice at Dove Valley last week I must say the collegians have more hitting and "live" action. The quarterbacks were fair game today - sacks were ok. Maybe because colleges play "for real" right from the 1st game - no preseason games.

For Buff fans out there, Tyler Hanson looked really good at quarterback. Much better than Cody Hawkins.

Archer81
08-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Kay.

:Broncos:

OBF1
08-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Head down to Colorado Springs for me and take in a Air Force scrimmage and report on that please.

dsmoot
08-13-2010, 04:10 AM
Attended the scrimmage at Folsom Field in Boulder today for the CU Buffs. After going to a bronco practice at Dove Valley last week I must say the collegians have more hitting and "live" action. The quarterbacks were fair game today - sacks were ok. Maybe because colleges play "for real" right from the 1st game - no preseason games.

For Buff fans out there, Tyler Hanson looked really good at quarterback. Much better than Cody Hawkins.

Colleges don't have MILLIONS tied up in many individual players, do they? When the money games begin, the hitting is much different.

lostknight
08-13-2010, 05:41 AM

The stupidity of the head coaches kid being a QB continue to rankle me. Even if Cody were heads and shoulders above the competition, which he is not, there are far to many chances for a deliberate conflict of interest, or a deliberate reactionary step that hurts Cody Hawkins by not trying to have a conflict of interest. That more then anything else has compromised this head coach.

spdirty
08-13-2010, 07:09 AM

And I still expect Cody Hawkins to be starting. This silly little game they're playing, in regards to what qb will get the start, will not work. Again.

oubronco
08-13-2010, 07:10 AM
Who finished the year at QB?

Hercules Rockefeller
08-13-2010, 07:12 AM
No **** Tyler is better than Cody, Scotty McKnight told Joel Klatt that there's only 1 person who thinks there's a competition.

Reading other scrimmage reports from yesterday, more than one person thought Hirschman in his limited time looked better than Cody.

spdirty
08-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Who finished the year at QB?

I think Cody. Hansen I think started against Nebraska, then got benched for Cody, then Cody got benched for Hansen, then Hansen got benxhed for Cody again. Or something to that effect. I just remember the ****talkin NU fans and that game being a total cluster****.

oubronco
08-13-2010, 07:16 AM
Well whoever it was they should use the other guy cause he sucked

Mogulseeker
08-13-2010, 11:11 AM

You know, the BUFFS always looked pretty good with Hanson in there. I wonder how much of a difference it will make, and if it will put the program back on track.