PDA

View Full Version : Is tomorrow's Practice cancelled?

Irish Stout
08-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Just checked the Training camp website for the Broncos and the 8/13 practice that was on there is now no longer on the schedule. Assume this means its cancelled, but wanted to know if I could confirm this with anyone. I had a buddy driving in from Kansas late tonight to see it.... sucks for him.

montrose
08-12-2010, 06:34 PM
They've moved practice to Invesco and it's closed to the public. Next open practice is Tuesday at Dove Valley.

Kaylore
08-12-2010, 06:36 PM
YES!!! A Tuesday late PM Practice!!!!! Oh PLEASE HOLD!!!!

Irish Stout
08-12-2010, 06:42 PM
They've moved practice to Invesco and it's closed to the public. Next open practice is Tuesday at Dove Valley.

So... where's Pat or Josh to show some Omane love on this board and let me in to Invesco?

Thanks Montrose.

Jay3
08-12-2010, 06:48 PM
I think Tebow is essentially going to be the #2 in preseason, and they're getting him prepped up with more reps in this closed practice. Don't want all the drama about whether he's vaulted Quinn.

lostknight
08-12-2010, 08:33 PM
I think Tebow is essentially going to be the #2 in preseason, and they're getting him prepped up with more reps in this closed practice. Don't want all the drama about whether he's vaulted Quinn.

If Tebow and Quinn play the same way they have practiced, then he will get promoted. If he folds under pressure, not. Please remember that this early in the season, D's have the advantage on Os, and the chance that Tebow will suck on Sunday is non-trivial.

Kaylore
08-12-2010, 08:44 PM

Ooooo! I like it! Tebow moves up and takes more reps and McD wants to hide the surprise.