PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone justify this?

DenverBound
08-12-2010, 03:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRv--C_vao&feature=player_embedded

This makes me sad for the future of my son.

crush17
08-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Wow. That is so extremely frustrating.... makes me so sad and angry.

enjolras
08-12-2010, 03:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fRv--C_vao&feature=player_embedded

This makes me sad for the future of my son.

What do you mean? The guy is going to get fired. A lawsuit will be filed.

It's not the first time a security guard went rogue.

gyldenlove
08-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Why do people become assholes as soon as you give them any authority?

Chris
08-12-2010, 03:15 PM
This is why

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

DenverBound
08-12-2010, 03:22 PM
What do you mean? The guy is going to get fired. A lawsuit will be filed.

It's not the first time a security guard went rogue.

What do I mean? How about the fact that there are people so ****ing stupid that they don't understand the universal sign for "Hey dick head, I'M DEAF!" Or maybe the fact that the guy keeps squeeling rather that just using words. It's disgusting. People were begging the guy to stop choking him and he just kept going. I understand the guy will be fired and a lawsuit will be filed but that doesn't stop me from being outraged at the fact that my son might actually have to come across and deal with someone this ***cing stupid.

Jason7730
08-12-2010, 03:38 PM
Dude, the world is LOADED with stupid people. Your son will, unfortunately, come across plently of these types in his lifetime. It sure would of been tempting to tackle that big fella choking that dude though....imho

DenverBound
08-12-2010, 03:46 PM
Dude, the world is LOADED with stupid people. Your son will, unfortunately, come across plently of these types in his lifetime. It sure would of been tempting to tackle that big fella choking that dude though....imho

It sure would have. I couldn't believe the amount of people just standing around just watching. I would not have been able to. I would have ended up in jail.

OBF1
08-12-2010, 03:54 PM
It sure would have. I couldn't believe the amount of people just standing around just watching. I would not have been able to. I would have ended up in jail.

So this is where you STFU and leave the thread.... You would act the same as the security guards, which makes you no better than who you are basically calling a douchebag.

DomCasual
08-12-2010, 03:57 PM
I didn't watch until the end. So, did he actually steal something? Or did he have the receipts?

OBF1
08-12-2010, 04:02 PM
Here is my take..

1st: Security had no idea they guys were deaf.

2nd: Having a friend who is also deaf running around the scene yelping does nothing more than make a bad scene worse. He should have stood back and tried signing, SOMEONE in the crowd would have been able to figure it out.

3rd: When security, police or secret service have you on the god damn ground, DO NOT FIGHT BACK EVER, nothing but an ass whipping will occur. Lie on the ground, let them cuff you.

I am not aware of any universal "I AM DEAF" sign, I would not have known, Hence, lay still on the god damn ground stupid. Being deaf, they should have been taught how to properly respond in any sort of simular situation.... Welcome to the 21st century.

What in the hell was the guy in the cal highway worker vest doing after they got off the ground? Trying to get his stupid ass kicked next??? Maybe living in Southern California, this kind of thing seems quite mild to what can be seen on any given day anywhere within a 150 mile radius.

StugotsIII
08-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Deaf assh*le got everything that was coming to him...

crush17
08-12-2010, 04:10 PM
yeah ok tough guy.

StugotsIII
08-12-2010, 04:15 PM
yeah ok tough guy.

That deaf f**k was just asking for it.

crush17
08-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Sure.

DenverBroncosJM
08-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Here is my take..

1st: Security had no idea they guys were deaf.

2nd: Having a friend who is also deaf running around the scene yelping does nothing more than make a bad scene worse. He should have stood back and tried signing, SOMEONE in the crowd would have been able to figure it out.

3rd: When security, police or secret service have you on the god damn ground, DO NOT FIGHT BACK EVER, nothing but an ass whipping will occur. Lie on the ground, let them cuff you.

I am not aware of any universal "I AM DEAF" sign, I would not have known, Hence, lay still on the god damn ground stupid. Being deaf, they should have been taught how to properly respond in any sort of simular situation.... Welcome to the 21st century.

What in the hell was the guy in the cal highway worker vest doing after they got off the ground? Trying to get his stupid ass kicked next??? Maybe living in Southern California, this kind of thing seems quite mild to what can be seen on any given day anywhere within a 150 mile radius.

1st. your right because over 90% of the god damn population makes a ****ing high pitch squeal when being assaulted.

I'm sorry if I did not steal anything and a jumped up rent a cop had me on the ground, Im going to resist.

From the tone of the tough guy post you would too.

And for the tough guy how do you know a plain clothed security guard is a security guard if you are deaf and struggling on the ground? I'm assuming the jumped the guys from behind wouldnt you?

3rd. Your right being deaf they should have been taught if you are assaulted just lay there until someone that knows ****ing sign language walks by and decides to help.