Warning language

http://www.best-youtube.com/2010/08/thugs-in-boston-tee-ball-with-no-ball.html

oubronco
08-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Dude with the bat was thumpin some ass till he dropped it

Funny stuff they deserved it

Boobs McGee
08-12-2010, 11:26 AM
that almost turned REALLY bad for the guy with the bat...they probly woulda killed him if he wouldn't have driven off.

gyldenlove
08-12-2010, 11:30 AM
I don't get this, it was in the States, why not just shoot them? I would have.

Broncosfreak_56
08-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Hopefully those thugs got the brain damage they deserve.

Quoydogs
08-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I love the ding at 1.23 That's my favorite.

theAPAOps5
08-12-2010, 11:39 AM
Man he was swinging for the fences. He cut bait a little too early unless of course they showed a gun or something.

Broncosfreak_56
08-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Man he was swinging for the fences. He cut bait a little too early unless of course they showed a gun or something.

He dropped the bat...

crush17
08-12-2010, 12:04 PM
He dropped the bat...

And that's why fighting with a weapon you swing around like that is a terrible idea.

You lose the weapon, you're SOL

Cmac821
08-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Had no idea somebody could still be standing after taking a bat to the face, I would be waking up a week later

Garcia Bronco
08-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Had no idea somebody could still be standing after taking a bat to the face, I would be waking up a week later

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

TonyR
08-12-2010, 12:33 PM
I'd like to do that to whover busted into my wife's car over the weekend. Cost me a lot of $!

Beantown Bronco
08-12-2010, 12:50 PM
I don't get this, it was in the States, why not just shoot them? I would have.

This is Boston......not Texas. :)

underrated29
08-12-2010, 12:53 PM
I would be flying karate kicks and then swinging. Actually I probably would have just ran them down in my car. I cant hear the sound cuz at work, but it was funny to watch him swinging.

DHallblows
08-12-2010, 01:06 PM
I would be flying karate kicks and then swinging. Actually I probably would have just ran them down in my car. I cant hear the sound cuz at work, but it was funny to watch him swinging.

Re-watch it when you get home. The sounds of the bat hitting them is ridiculous

ant1999e
08-12-2010, 01:14 PM

Put it in reverse when he was on the hood. That would have been great.

RaiderH8r
08-12-2010, 01:46 PM
Hopefully those thugs got the brain damage they deserve.

They're Bostonians, they barely qualify as sentient beings as it is. When he dropped the bat he should have pointed and yelled, "Buckner!" and those retards would have fallen for it like a dog running off after the fake ball toss. Boston sucks.

Beantown Bronco
08-12-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm feeding my dogs mass quantities of taco bell as we speak and directing them to your front lawn, RH.....

bronco militia
08-12-2010, 01:54 PM
They're Bostonians, they barely qualify as sentient beings as it is. When he dropped the bat he should have pointed and yelled, "Buckner!" and those retards would have fallen for it like a dog running off after the fake ball toss. Boston sucks.

bwhahaha!

oubronco
08-12-2010, 02:00 PM
re-watch it when you get home. The sounds of the bat hitting them is ridiculous

ping!!!

Bigdawg26
08-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Did one of guys get hit by the car as he was pulling off at the end of the video?? And the PING was awesome!

FantomForce
08-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

So is cocaine:wiggle:

Dr. Broncenstein
08-12-2010, 07:46 PM
http://www.rufkm.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/anchorman_brick_grenade.jpg

FISH
08-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Lifting your foot above thigh level in that fight and you'd end up eating the asphalt.

BatBoy is very lucky those guys were completely retarded and never encircled him. Scary situation that you would have to try to balance giving those jokers what they deserve and wanting to live another day with all body parts in working order. Of course...I'm glad he did it...was awesome to watch :)

Vegas_Bronco
08-12-2010, 08:15 PM
Did one of guys get hit by the car as he was pulling off at the end of the video?? And the PING was awesome!

Yeah, that one fool got rolled up...and came up limping.

Nothing worse than kicking azz and then having to bail b/c you're out numbered. My wife and her sisters can own...especially when I use my shorty rodriguez.

Boobs McGee
08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
So is cocaine:wiggle:

I was thinkin meth...back in the day, got in a fight with a local dealer (we're talking grand lake here, so it wasn't anything SUPER serious at the time) that was trying to get my girlfriend back on the ****. I literally body slammed him on his head, connected with 4 or 5 solid haymakers, kicked him in the back...I was quite angry at the time, so I wasn't really holding back at all. It was almost scary, he was so twacked out that he literally just kept getting back up. His nose was broken, face smashed, blood everywhere...but he literally wasn't close to being down for the count. I'd known him for years (horrible habits, clean for a long time now tyvm) and KNEW that he wasn't the fighting/tough type...but I will NEVER again fight a tweaker after that ****. I've heard pcp can have the same effect.

That's why I try not to get in fights anymore. You can be the toughest s.o.b. on the planet...but some dude whacked out of his mind will just keep coming. That guy with the bat is seriously lucky he could make a getaway.

That One Guy
08-12-2010, 10:05 PM
There's been numerous accounts over the years with law enforcement of them shooting someone a few times with a smaller caliber weapon and it doesn't even seem to phaze them. Anything's possible when you're on the right stuff.