PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clady?

BroncoDoug
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
I've been out of the loop for a little while doing my Air Force thing... So when is Clady expected to be back? 1st week of the season, or will they try to get him some pre season action... or is he out for the first couple of weeks in the season? sorry if this has been answered, I just haven't been around a TV or Computer for a while....

wolf754life
08-08-2010, 08:17 PM
its looking like he will definitely miss the opener, i'm hearing week 4 or 5

enjolras
08-08-2010, 08:24 PM
Who are you hearing this from exactly? I can't find even the slightest update on his status anywhere.

BroncoDoug
08-08-2010, 08:42 PM

Thats disappointing to hear, This season isnt starting out very well at all, and we haven't even played one preseason game...

oubronco
08-08-2010, 08:47 PM

Link?

Conklin
08-08-2010, 08:55 PM
Who are you hearing this from exactly? I can't find even the slightest update on his status anywhere.

he has many voices in his head that tell him inside broncos information

FireFly
08-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I don't have a link, and it's probably only mumurings from this board that I'm thinking of, but I thought I heard week 4 or 5 as well.

BroncoBuff
08-08-2010, 10:14 PM
B-Doug, I've been thinking about that awesome Peyton Hillis authentic game jersey you have, and I think I know what you should do.

Now that Alphonso Smith took #22, try to find a place that can remove the Hillis name, and attach a Smith.

First try Bill's Sports Collectibles on Colorado Blvd, 303-223-2478, they'll point you in the right direction :thumbs:

Broncofan_H
08-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Link?

I believe it was probably heard on Light Rail.

SoCalBronco
08-08-2010, 10:21 PM
I'd love to dismiss Wolf's prediction.....but his info was right on Dumervil.

I sure hope Clady is ready for Week 1.

BroncoDoug
08-08-2010, 10:34 PM
B-Doug, I've been thinking about that awesome Peyton Hillis authentic game jersey you have, and I think I know what you should do.

Now that Alphonso Smith took #22, try to find a place that can remove the Hillis name, and attach a Smith.

First try Bill's Sports Collectibles on Colorado Blvd, 303-223-2478 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              303-223-2478      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, they'll point you in the right direction :thumbs:

Yeah, I need to do something with it... I took it out the other day and put it on trying to think it was all a dream... but it wasn't... If I put Smith on it, then I got to get him to sign it also...

diehardbroncosfan
08-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I've been out of the loop for a little while doing my Air Force thing... So when is Clady expected to be back? 1st week of the season, or will they try to get him some pre season action... or is he out for the first couple of weeks in the season? sorry if this has been answered, I just haven't been around a TV or Computer for a while....

I was pretty sure that McDaniels said when asked by Sirius when they attended camp that the target for Clady was week one.

enjolras
08-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I don't have a link, and it's probably only mumurings from this board that I'm thinking of, but I thought I heard week 4 or 5 as well.

Ya.. there was a thread where a few (generally very pessimistic folks I might add) threw out a week 4 or 5 number. Some wildly speculated he was out for the year.

I'm pretty sure he'll miss 0 or infinity games. There just isn't any meaningful info at this point and I honestly don't think we'll see much. McDaniels has a lot of Bellichick in him when it comes to injuries.

ZONA
08-08-2010, 11:43 PM
I always throw on 2-3 weeks past when they "expect" somebody back. More times then not there are always minor setbacks. Either that or the expected return date is for limited action. If they are saying week 1, then I would not expect to see Clady to play serious minutes and be effective until week 3 or 4.

BlaK-Argentina
08-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Yep diehardbroncosfan McD said that Clady might be ready to play week 1. I hope they let him sit till week 3 at least.

MABroncoFan
08-10-2010, 08:27 AM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_15725608

Positive note on Clady in here.

_Oro_
08-10-2010, 08:37 AM
Clady is a beast. I don't think he's going to let a little thing like his knee stop him from dominating the league.

Broncoman13
08-10-2010, 08:52 AM
I'd love to dismiss Wolf's prediction.....but his info was right on Dumervil.

I sure hope Clady is ready for Week 1.

I think Wolf has some good sources. Week 4 or 5 is my bet too. Could have been much worse, I was expecting he wouldn't be back until week 10 if at all when the injury happened. 12 games to make an impact and a playoff push.

Anybody that is giving up on this season already is F'ing crazy. We may struggle a little bit without two of our best players, but to cancel (your hopes for) the season b/c of that is absurd. If anything it will give the fans some realistic expectations, but I still think this can be a 10 win team.

crowebomber
08-10-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm betting he'll be back in week 1. He's a lineman. He can play with a brace and still be effective. Just ask this guy

Beantown Bronco
08-10-2010, 09:49 AM
If anything it will give the fans some realistic expectations, but I still think this can be a 10 win team.

The irony......

Rabb
08-10-2010, 10:43 AM
it will be a major franchise mistake to rush this, in any way/shape/form

Los Broncos
08-10-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm betting he'll be back in week 1. He's a lineman. He can play with a brace and still be effective. Just ask this guy

We're the Bronco linemen the first to cut the sleeves on their jerseys?

TonyR
08-10-2010, 11:39 AM
As meaningless as this may be, and probably is, for some reason it's also a bit reassuring:

Yes, Beadles and Walton are rookies, but in 2005 the New England Patriots won the AFC East with McDaniels as their rookie offensive coordinator and Logan Mankins and Nick Kaczur as starting rookie offensive linemen.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_15725608

BroncoBuff
08-11-2010, 05:53 PM
If I put Smith on it, then I got to get him to sign it also...

LOL ... Also? No way, you'll have to wash off the Hillis signature first, or else Phons might throw it back in your face.