PDA

View Full Version : Kuper

Sassy
08-06-2010, 04:42 PM
Didn't see this one posted yet...

Broncos' Kuper leaves practice with apparent ankle injury

ENGLEWOOD - Another Denver Broncos player suffered an injury during training camp on Friday.

This time, it was right guard Chris Kuper who left the practice field with what appeared to be an ankle injury which he suffered during team drills.

His condition was not immediately known.

The Broncos have sustained heavy damage from injuries so far during camp, beginning with running backs Knowshon Moreno and Corell Buckhalter, who were both injured during the first hour of training camp. The biggest blow so far was the loss of NFL sacks leader Elvis Dumervil, who suffered a pectoral injury on Wednesday that could keep him out for the entire season.

HAT
08-06-2010, 04:45 PM
It's buried in another thread. Kupesdad has already checked in.

Sassy
08-06-2010, 04:47 PM
ahhh Ok thanks! I'll check further!

LongDongJohnson
08-06-2010, 04:49 PM
old news is old

HAT
08-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Just remembered it was in the "uh oh Kaylore" thread.

Sassy
08-06-2010, 04:53 PM
ahhh well, if Moss has a thread, Kupe deserves one!
What did kupes dad have to say?

LongDongJohnson
08-06-2010, 04:54 PM
ahhh well, if Moss has a thread, Kupe deserves one!
What did kupes dad have to say?

i read that he said kuper called him on the phone and told him he has a sprained ankle and should be fine. its not as bad as the one last year.

Sassy
08-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Well, at least that's good news.

Requiem
08-06-2010, 05:25 PM
It is good news. MERGE.

Hulamau
08-06-2010, 05:35 PM
All these ding injuries (Doom's aside) are a master plan to preserve as many front line guys as we can, keeping thier legs fresh for the season while giving the bench and rookies as many reps as possible.

At this point, 95% of the injuries should be ready for week one as it is, and be well rested too boot. Most of them know the O and D systems well already and are fully adapted to the speed of the game. The injured list has also had a good offseason program so far as well ... It's all obviously a conspiracy to prevent another late season fade by veterans who left too much on the field during the summer ... ;D

Ala Belichek .. Josh will have a questionable injury report a mile long for the first few games leading the opposing teams to check off a win before they even get off the plane.. Then we come out smoking and hit'em with both barrels with not only a lot of rested starters but a bunch of backups and rookies who are far more ready to contribute as well, and crush the A-holes in the dirt .... Sounds good to me... Go Broncos!!

Sassy
08-06-2010, 05:51 PM
All these ding injuries (Doom's aside) are a master plan to preserve as many front line guys as we can, keeping thier legs fresh for the season while giving the bench and rookies as many reps as possible.

At this point, 95% of the injuries should be ready for week one as it is, and be well rested too boot. Most of them know the O and D systems well already and are fully adapted to the speed of the game. The injured list has also had a good offseason program so far as well ... It's all obviously a conspiracy to prevent another late season fade by veterans who left too much on the field during the summer ... ;D

Ala Belichek .. Josh will have a questionable injury report a mile long for the first few games leading the opposing teams to check off a win before they even get off the plane.. Then we come out smoking and hit'em with both barrels with not only a lot of rested starters but a bunch of backups and rookies who are far more ready to contribute as well, and crush the A-holes in the dirt .... Sounds good to me... Go Broncos!!
Ha!
That works for me too!;D

Popps
08-06-2010, 10:43 PM

I love you man.

Chris
08-06-2010, 10:53 PM
I love you man.

Which one of you is Jason Siegel?

kupesdad
08-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Ha!
That works for me too!;D
update.. Chris has been getting treatment..Josh told him to take a break.. Most likely he will not travel to Cincy

oubronco
08-08-2010, 05:55 PM
As long as he's ready for week one all's good

Glad to hear he's alright

Jason7730
08-08-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the update Kupesdad

FireFly
08-08-2010, 06:29 PM
update.. Chris has been getting treatment..Josh told him to take a break.. Most likely he will not travel to Cincy

Thanks for the update man!

^5

Good to hear he's not being rushed back. He's probably my favourite Bronco atm!

bombay
08-08-2010, 06:35 PM

That's good. Right now, he's the only veteran anchor on the line that we know will be fully healthy on opening day. Save him for the real action.

Sassy
08-08-2010, 07:58 PM

Thank you for the update on Chris! :strong:

Hulamau
08-16-2010, 11:24 PM
That's good. Right now, he's the only veteran anchor on the line that we know will be fully healthy on opening day. Save him for the real action.

Ditto ... and Harris should be good to go too, hopefully RC as well!

Over the next four preseason games Beadles, Walton and Batiste will get a lot better a lot faster too so while the line might take a few games to really get rolling they should be solid by game 4 or 5 or so.

UberBroncoMan
08-17-2010, 05:05 AM
Speaking of Harris. I wish we got David Harris for B. Marsh right now.

BMarsh615
08-17-2010, 08:04 AM
Notable at practice: Chris Kuper is back; DJ Williams in his regular jersey (instead of no-contact).

https://twitter.com/PostBroncos/status/21409663714