PDA

View Full Version : Lendale White hurt in early practice

HEAV
08-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Reports coming in that he was taken to the training room. Nothing on the seriousness of the injury or the location.

.........this is getting Goddamn ridiculous!

Los Broncos
08-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Was he stoned? check for that.

Kaylore
08-06-2010, 03:14 PM
Too fat to play!

Los Broncos
08-06-2010, 03:15 PM
Too fat to play!

To much bud smoke!

GoBroncos DownUnder
08-06-2010, 03:16 PM
Some people thing he runs too upright, ...

... others say he got too high!

bfoflcommish
08-06-2010, 03:20 PM
I was going to run on third and short for the Broncos

but then I got high

Swedish Extrovert
08-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Okay, I was one of the first to call White a douchebag on this forum, but this is getting ridiculous... he smokes a freaking measly joint and now everybody label him as some sort of pot head. I guarantee he smokes less then most of my college classmates.

ZachKC
08-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Okay, I was one of the first to call White a douchebag on this forum, but this is getting ridiculous... he smokes a freaking measly joint and now everybody label him as some sort of pot head. I guarantee he smokes less then most of my college classmates.

Are your college classmates the mendoza line for pot smoking or something?

Los Broncos

I'm just kidding about it, kind of funny to me.

bfoflcommish

how many of your college classmates played in the NFL?

Swedish Extrovert
08-06-2010, 03:43 PM
how many of your college classmates played in the NFL?

The University of Denver is a hockey school that has no football team. But it seems like half the players in the NHL went here.

BTW I know Lendale White, he played for our (Dakota Ridge) main rivals (Chatfield) in HS. I played Free Safety, so Lendale and I have had a few encounters... he was in the drivers ed class I took at Chatfield... he isn't really a pot head.

Jason in LA
08-06-2010, 03:47 PM
Damn training camp is too hard. ;D

bap454
08-06-2010, 04:29 PM
The University of Denver is a hockey school that has no football team. But it seems like half the players in the NHL went here.

BTW I know Lendale White, he played for our (Dakota Ridge) main rivals (Chatfield) in HS. I played Free Safety, so Lendale and I have had a few encounters... he was in the drivers ed class I took at Chatfield... he isn't really a pot head.

wwooooohhh.....ok then, so how long did you guys date??

watermock
08-06-2010, 04:42 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDKG2R2YkOg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDKG2R2YkOg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

Swedish Extrovert
08-06-2010, 04:44 PM
wwooooohhh.....ok then, so how long did you guys date??

The closest we got to dating is when I hit him at the line and he ran up and over me for another 7 yards.

ant1999e
08-06-2010, 05:14 PM

I bet he smokes less than most of the people on here.

watermock
08-06-2010, 05:22 PM
The point beyond character is he's gone 4 weeks, then a season.

Now he sprains his dick.

Bum Steer.

Jason7730
08-06-2010, 05:28 PM

Now he sprains his dick.

Bum Steer.

Huh?

Chris
08-06-2010, 05:30 PM

Now he sprains his dick.

Bum Steer.

Did he sprain it in your mouth?

ZONA
08-06-2010, 05:38 PM
I find it funny that many people here seem to care more about cutting jokes about his smoking pot then they do about another injury for the Broncos. This is getting pretty damn insane right about now.

LongDongJohnson
08-06-2010, 05:47 PM
he is fine. it was just cramps and dehydration.

he should be out their again today or tomorrow.

NYBronco
08-06-2010, 05:53 PM
Did he sprain it in your mouth?

:rofl: Too funny!

Wes Mantooth
08-07-2010, 01:16 AM
I was going to run on third and short for the Broncos

but then I got high

I got high
I got high
I got high.

HILife
08-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Too fat to play!

THTP. To High to Play.

Popps
08-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Too fat to play!

/thread.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
08-07-2010, 11:06 AM
I find it funny that many people here seem to care more about cutting jokes about his smoking pot then they do about another injury for the Broncos. This is getting pretty damn insane right about now.

http://www.freshbytes.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/internet-serious-business-cat.jpg

Yeah, we should really be taking this more serious. That way the injuries will stop happening.

HAT
08-07-2010, 11:28 AM

Who gives a ****? There's still going to be 53 guys on the roster & they're still going to play 16 games.

Root for them (Novel concept around here, I know)

BroncosinDC
08-07-2010, 10:08 PM
The closest we got to dating is when I hit him at the line and he ran up and over me for another 7 yards.

I concur he is a D-Bag, you should have been there for the Denver South playoff game when we held him to like 60 yds. Back in my glory days.

Funny I remember talking to a buddy when we were in highschool about how one day LenDale would be in the NFL and we would be sitting in bars talking about how big a prick he was (after Robin Williams "Ghandi was a prick" bit).

He's a Bronco now, I wish him nothing but 1,000 yd seasons multiple TD's and Superbowl rings...though he will always be a dick. But I have plenty of friends that are a holes, but they are at least my a hole friends. Now LenDale is my a hole Bronco player. Best of luck to you jackass.

SoCalBronco
08-07-2010, 10:09 PM
I concur he is a D-Bag, you should have been there for the Denver South playoff game when we held him to like 60 yds. Back in my glory days.

Funny I remember talking to a buddy when we were in highschool about how one day LenDale would be in the NFL and we would be sitting in bars talking about how big a prick he was (after Robin Williams "Ghandi was a prick" bit).

He's a Bronco now, I wish him nothing but 1,000 yd seasons multiple TD's and Superbowl rings...though he will always be a dick. But I have plenty of friends that are a holes, but they are at least my a hole friends. Now LenDale is my a hole Bronco player. Best of luck to you jackass.

That's no way to treat "Black Hillis".

BroncosinDC
08-07-2010, 11:04 PM
That's no way to treat "Black Hillis".

Actually imagine how awesome Tebow will be if he goes out for a night with Kyle "The Bottle" Orton, and LenDale (I'll have another Patron) White.

Even Tebow could lose his virginity on that epic night.

For the record Jack, Grey Goose, and Tequilla equals doing things you know would make jesus cry...trust me I'm a professional