PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

DenverBroncosJM
08-03-2010, 07:54 PM
Im coming out for the Raiders game this year. I have checked all the normal outlets for tickets and need some advice. Ive been to 5-6 games at the new invesco and I always sit in the general population.

This year I have kicking around the idea of getting club level seats as on the Broncos website they have them 195 each now.

When I check Stubhub, Ticket Exchange to get comparable seats sitting in the general stadium they are going for 190-400 so my questions is, Is Club level that bad? I know its looked down upon as being the wine and cheese crowd. I get loud at games really loud are people going to look at me crazy cause im in "club"?

It seems crazy that people are selling 105-110 sections for more than you can sit in club for...

Any thoughts? I love the regular stadium seating but for the same price it would be fun to experience club level, if i can still enjoy the game the way I want (cheering, being loud etc.)

thanks for the help in advance.

TailgateNut
08-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Im coming out for the Raiders game this year. I have checked all the normal outlets for tickets and need some advice. Ive been to 5-6 games at the new invesco and I always sit in the general population.

This year I have kicking around the idea of getting club level seats as on the Broncos website they have them 195 each now.

When I check Stubhub, Ticket Exchange to get comparable seats sitting in the general stadium they are going for 190-400 so my questions is, Is Club level that bad? I know its looked down upon as being the wine and cheese crowd. I get loud at games really loud are people going to look at me crazy cause im in "club"?

It seems crazy that people are selling 105-110 sections for more than you can sit in club for...

Any thoughts? I love the regular stadium seating but for the same price it would be fun to experience club level, if i can still enjoy the game the way I want (cheering, being loud etc.)

thanks for the help in advance.

I'd pay 10 times the amount, in lieu of ever sitting in the club level again. I made the mistake of sitting there once. NEVER AGAIN!

**** those girlie men!

Speaking of girlie men, where's AK been?:wave:

broncocalijohn
08-04-2010, 02:34 AM
I cant go to the Raiders game and yesterday I have mine up for sale in the south stands. I try to put them cheaper than others so they sell fast. If you want them, I will take 15% off of that price as they charge us 10% and probably you some buyer's fee. (and know a maner gets them). I dont know what I have them up for but PM me. Used to go to every Denver vs Raiders game in Denver but I am flat out broke. Like poverty broke. Like property rich and cash ****ing poor broke. You get what I am trying to say. (please dont make me say it again as it really hurts my insides.) Also, TGN is correct as Club level is for pansies (see Ak for pansy).

Smiling Assassin27
08-04-2010, 08:31 AM
I cant go to the Raiders game and yesterday I have mine up for sale in the south stands. I try to put them cheaper than others so they sell fast. If you want them, I will take 15% off of that price as they charge us 10% and probably you some buyer's fee. (and know a maner gets them). I dont know what I have them up for but PM me. Used to go to every Denver vs Raiders game in Denver but I am flat out broke. Like poverty broke. Like property rich and cash ****ing poor broke. You get what I am trying to say. (please dont make me say it again as it really hurts my insides.) Also, TGN is correct as Club level is for pansies (see Ak for pansy).

I've got some (not CLUB, though) available, as I won't be making that game either. For Broncos fans, I let 'em go at face value. PM me if you'd like more info.

ND Bronco Fan
08-04-2010, 09:07 AM
I've ran into some financial difficulty as well, I really need to unload my season tickets, I would like to sell the package as a whole......They are in the south stands. PM me and we can negotiate a price.