PDA

View Full Version : Whatifsports predictions because why not

snowspot66
08-01-2010, 12:19 AM
http://www.whatifsports.com/beyondtheboxscore/default.asp?article=2010NFL_PlayoffPredictions&Gt1=39002

Another year another Super Bowl prediction for the Chargers.

How many years in a row have they been the off season champions? It's starting to get comical.

They have us taking a wild card. That's my hope/expectation.

JCMElway
08-01-2010, 07:01 AM
It's a sad state of affairs when, as a Bronco fan, I can be pleased with the thought of just making the playoffs. It's a sucky realization, but the Broncos have had only one relevant team in the past twelve years.....

But, tomorrow is a new day. GO BRONCOS!

gunns
08-01-2010, 09:51 AM
I just got done reading that and was somewhat scratching my head. While anything can happen I don't know that I can agree with the position they have put Baltimore (while they've improved their O their bread and butter D is suspicious), Houston (I feel should be a good year for them), the whole AFC East (I think NE hey day is over, Jets should be better and Miami also) and Detroit should win more than 2. And yes, I think SD has seen their hey day also (a good QB is not all you need) but at least they have them losing in the SB.

FireFly
08-01-2010, 06:55 PM
10-6 with a wildcard berth?

I'd be very happy with that this year!

HAT
08-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Never too early for predictions. :thumbs:

AFCE: Agree that NE runs away with the division but think NE, NYJ & Miami will all have higher win totals than stated. (NE wins, no w/c)

AFCN: Balty won't win 12. Cincy will give them all they want and 11 wins takes that division. (Balty wins, Cincy w/c)

AFCW: Same as above. No way SD wins 13. 10 wins & a tie-break will decide SD's & Denver's fate. (SD wins, Den w/c)

AFCS: About right. 3 team race....Anyone's guess. (Indy wins, no w/c)

NFCE: No way does the entire division finish 8-8 or better. (Philly wins, no w/c)

NFCN: Spot on. (GB wins, MIN w/c)

NFCW: No way does the entire division finish 8-8 or worse. (SEA wins, no w/c)

NFCS: Atl will be the ones challenging NO...Not Carolina. (NO wins, ATL w/c)

Drunk Monkey
08-02-2010, 09:34 AM
Colts missing the playoffs? Did I miss something? Why the huge step back.

Los Broncos
08-02-2010, 09:39 AM
SD in the super bowl? how many time have we heard that.

Guess they'll just keep picking them till they win.