PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow wants more than Dez Bryant

Pages : 1 [2]

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Really? So you discount everything else in the post and only focus on the last line? That's how you operate?

Ah, I see. Don't respond to anything else because it hurts your case. Respond to the one line out of four that you can argue with. The last vestige of the desperate arguer.

Fine, Cutler not going over seas on his spring break is just as dumb as the other point I laughed about. I guess needy and sick people in this country aren't worth as much as people in other countries. Way to hate the United States.

Are you happy now?

Eldorado
07-29-2010, 09:04 AM
Fine, Cutler not going over seas on his spring break is just as dumb as the other point I laughed about. I guess needy and sick people in this country aren't worth as much as people in other countries. Way to hate the United States.

Are you happy now?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kut2c7SMf31qatk68o1_400.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:04 AM
I think you need to look up the definition of this word "fact". I really doubt you know the extent of Cutlers or Tebows charity work. Tebow sure puts his work in the spotlight more, I will give you that.

Holy. ****.

You just laid out the charity work that Cutler does. That was your job. I asked you directly to tell us all what Cutler's charity work consists of. You told us. I showed you that while it was very nice of him to do those things, it does not compare to traveling around the world, taking yourself out of your comfort zone, and giving for more than just a couple of hours at a time. You retort with this dog ****.

Christ, you are a horrible arguer. Just awful. Just absolutely blind to facts -- and they are facts -- and completely obtuse when it comes to anything that disagrees with your weak-ass points.

Now you switch the argument to the spotlight put on the charity. It's remarkable how intellectually dishonest you are with yourself and with everyone on this board. You're such a flaming piece of **** moron, it's absolutely unbelievable. I mean, it's astonishing.

Give a piece of information.
Get rebuttal for that piece of information.
Change subject.

That's your plan for every single argument, and it makes you look like a child. Your points have no merit.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:05 AM

Are you happy now?

You could be more vague. I'm not sure how, but if anyone could accomplish it, it would be your stupid ass.

"just as dumb as the other point you laughed about." Which point would that be, Baby Huey?

The "way to hate the United States" comment, having nothing to do with ANYTHING I said, was a nice touch.

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:08 AM
Holy. ****.

You just laid out the charity work that Cutler does. That was your job. I asked you directly to tell us all what Cutler's charity work consists of. You told us. I showed you that while it was very nice of him to do those things, it does not compare to traveling around the world, taking yourself out of your comfort zone, and giving for more than just a couple of hours at a time. You retort with this dog ****.

Christ, you are a horrible arguer. Just awful. Just absolutely blind to facts -- and they are facts -- and completely obtuse when it comes to anything that disagrees with your weak-ass points.

Now you switch the argument to the spotlight put on the charity. It's remarkable how intellectually dishonest you are with yourself and with everyone on this board. You're such a flaming piece of **** moron, it's absolutely unbelievable. I mean, it's astonishing.

Give a piece of information.
Get rebuttal for that piece of information.
Change subject.

That's your plan for every single argument, and it makes you look like a child. Your points have no merit.

So from what I said you determined the fact that Tebow gives more? Really? I didn't mention the amount of time or money anywhere in that post. I just stated some of the stuff he has done. I like that you think I am so bad at arguing but you bring "facts" that have nothing to back them. You live in a weird little world.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:09 AM
So from what I said you determined the fact that Tebow gives more? Really? I didn't mention the amount of time or money anywhere in that post. I just stated some of the stuff he has done. I like that you think I am so bad at arguing but you bring "facts" that have nothing to back them. You live in a weird little world.

Staying in Chicago and helping kids. Good.

Going around the world to help kids. PLUS staying in his community to help kids. Better.

I'd say the time it takes to go around the world to help someone in another country might be greater than the time it takes to meet up with a kid at Bears headquarters for practice for two hours. But I could be wrong. And you could be smart.

I'm not wrong. You're not smart.

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:11 AM
You could be more vague. I'm not sure how, but if anyone could accomplish it, it would be your stupid ass.

"just as dumb as the other point you laughed about." Which point would that be, Baby Huey?

The "way to hate the United States" comment, having nothing to do with ANYTHING I said, was a nice touch.

The point about drinking? The only other point he had in his post?

You are the ones claiming work in another country means he is doing better charity. It sure seems to me like you are saying charity in the United States isn't as important or helpful. Otherwise what is your point? Why is his trip (meaning he has a well off family, I wouldn't even have the choice of doing that when I grew up) better than doing work here?

Rabb
07-29-2010, 09:13 AM
this really is a dumb argument

Eldorado
07-29-2010, 09:14 AM

You are the ones claiming work in another country means he is doing better charity. It sure seems to me like you are saying charity in the United States isn't as important or helpful. Otherwise what is your point? Why is his trip (meaning he has a well off family, I wouldn't even have the choice of doing that when I grew up) better than doing work here?

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/grail/large/HolyGrail027.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:19 AM

It's not about "better." It's about doing "more" with your time for other people. How you can disagree that traveling overseas to give of yourself and your time isn't MORE of a commitment than taking a kid to football practice... I mean, it's really astounding.

It has nothing to do with a comparison of charity in the US or charity in other parts of the world. Nothing to do with that. At all. Only a moron (or an obtuse contrarian) would see it that way. It has to do with time and energy spent on the charity. Tim Tebow has given HUGE amounts of both time and energy to charities around the globe, and while Cutler does good things too (see that? I admitted it. It isn't an anti-Cutler argument), the time spent is simply not even close.

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:24 AM
It isn't an anti-Cutler argument), the time spent is simply not even close.

Fine, you got me. Now you just need to show the actual facts instead of just saying they are facts.

How many hours has Tebow put into charity this year? How many hours has Cutler put into charity this year? How many hours has Tebow put into charity in his life? How many hours has Cutler put into charity in his life?

The money won't be close so we can just skip that part. That is, unless you really want to argue Tebow has given more as he hasn't worked a day in his life.

snowspot66
07-29-2010, 09:24 AM
But, facts are facts.....the agent WORKS FOR THE PLAYER. And too many players nowadays seemingly have this belief, feeling, or misunderstanding that they have to do exactly what their agent says. "Oh, that's in my agent's hands. I can't do anything about that." WRONG! The AGENT has to do whatever the CLIENT says....period. That's explicit in any agent/client relationship.

Yes the agent works for the player.

But the agent is a man in his 40's or 50's with a full staff and a degree whose entire career is built on doing this.

Most players have a degree in basket weaving or communications if they even bothered to finish school. Being "smart" in the NFL will always be a comparison relative to those also in the NFL. (Speaking in general, not about Tebow specifically).

Just because the boss is the one calling the shots doesn't mean he knows anything about what's going on. A good boss will let the skilled employee handle the things that they themselves are not qualified to do.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Fine, you got me. Now you just need to show the actual facts instead of just saying they are facts.

How many hours has Tebow put into charity this year? How many hours has Cutler put into charity this year? How many hours has Tebow put into charity in his life? How many hours has Cutler put into charity in his life?

The money won't be close so we can just skip that part. That is, unless you really want to argue Tebow has given more as he hasn't worked a day in his life.

You. Are. Garbage. Period.

Good grief, man. Again, you take the conversation completely off the rails because you're getting positively PWND, and it's absurd.

Eldorado
07-29-2010, 09:31 AM

You wouldn't compare $ to $, rather $ donated per $ earned to $ donated per $ earned. You said you have a job, what field do you work in?

Rock Chalk
07-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Not that I give a **** about this conversation but since when does money equate to doing more for charity?

Sure Cutler has spent more MONEY on charity, but that's not charity work. That's charity donation. If Tebow is involved in a charity, Im fairly positive he is doing WORK with the charity which is FAR FAR more important and positive than some drunked diabetic douch bag like Cutler just doling out cash for a tax credit.

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:33 AM
You. Are. Garbage. Period.

Good grief, man. Again, you take the conversation completely off the rails because you're getting positively PWND, and it's absurd.

So you have nothing to back these "facts"? This is something I already knew. I have responded to the topic of the posts I am responding to throughout this thread. You are now the one doing exactly what you are whining about.

bowtown
07-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Do you think jhns realizes yet that he picked the wrong side of the argument for his purposes? If he were a better troll he would have blamed this all on the FO for being so blinded by ego and "team" that they can't even put together a good enough contract to get someone like Tebow, who only wants to play football into camp on time. I mean the Dallas FO was certainly able to put together a contract worthy of a diva easily enough, it seems impossible that McD and company can't pull their collective heads out of their asses and get this done.

See now jhns, to be consistant with your vomit, that is the grabage you should have been spewing from page one, but now it's too late. You are stuck with the worst of two bad arguments. You are now backing the FO over a player, a player that you even seem to like, I might add. Really bad form. I expect so much more from the **** that flies off your keyboard and ruins this message board. Step it up.

crush17
07-29-2010, 09:35 AM
This just might be the worst thread in the history of threads.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:36 AM
So you have nothing to back these "facts"? This is something I already knew. I have responded to the topic of the posts I am responding to throughout this thread. You are now the one doing exactly what you are whining about.

Wrong. Again.

I'm shocked. Really.

I never said anything about money. But as Rock Chalk said above, giving money and giving time to charity are two DIFFERENT things. Giving money is fine. Giving time is better. And in the time department, I guarantee you that Cutler isn't in the same solar system as Tebow in lifetime giving.

Which brings us back to your assertion that Dez Bryant somehow has more character than Tebow because he got his contract done early, which is still one of the most moronic arguments in the history of the Mane. And this is where Bob hangs out! You really have to work to get on that list, and by gum, you've done it.

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Not that I give a **** about this conversation but since when does money equate to doing more for charity?

Sure Cutler has spent more MONEY on charity, but that's not charity work. That's charity donation. If Tebow is involved in a charity, Im fairly positive he is doing WORK with the charity which is FAR FAR more important and positive than some drunked diabetic douch bag like Cutler just doling out cash for a tax credit.

Which is why I said we just won't talk about it. We are talking about hours spent doing work....

Irish Stout
07-29-2010, 09:37 AM
This thread was on ridiculous speed 4 pages ago.

http://gadgetsteria.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/ludicrous-speed.png

55CrushEm
07-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Yes the agent works for the player.

But the agent is a man in his 40's or 50's with a full staff and a degree whose entire career is built on doing this.

Most players have a degree in basket weaving or communications if they even bothered to finish school. Being "smart" in the NFL will always be a comparison relative to those also in the NFL. (Speaking in general, not about Tebow specifically).

Just because the boss is the one calling the shots doesn't mean he knows anything about what's going on. A good boss will let the skilled employee handle the things that they themselves are not qualified to do.

I hear what you're saying. In that case, players need to "educate" themselves a hell of a lot better on these matters. If I were drafted into the NFL, the first thing I'd do (in terms of figuring out my ballpark contract) is look at last year's guy in the same spot, and see what his guaranteed and total amounts were.....not that hard. Then, I'd tell my agent.....get me close to that, and get me in on time.

As I said, there is ZERO incentive for the agent to get the player in on time. Heck, the attitude with the agent is to hold out for 2 more weeks if that means landing another $75K. As a player, you risk a lot more (backlash from other players, falling behind in the playbook, etc.), whereas the agent risks nothing.

My ultimate point is that a player needs to take a more active role in communicating with their agents.....rather than just sitting back with the attitude that "it's all in my agents' hands, and I can't do a thing about it".

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:39 AM
Do you think jhns realizes yet that he picked the wrong side of the argument for his purposes? If he were a better troll he would have blamed this all on the FO for being so blinded by ego and "team" that they can't even put together a good enough contract to get someone like Tebow, who only wants to play football into camp on time. I mean the Dallas FO was certainly able to put together a contract worthy of a diva easily enough, it seems impossible that McD and company can't pull their collective heads out of their asses and get this done.

See now jhns, to be consistant with your vomit, that is the grabage you should have been spewing from page one, but now it's too late. You are stuck with the worst of two bad arguments. You are now backing the FO over a player, a player that you even seem to like, I might add. Really bad form. I expect so much more from the **** that flies off your keyboard and ruins this message board. Step it up.

I don't get it? Why would I take a side that I don't agree with?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-29-2010, 09:41 AM
I don't get it?

I'd say you summed up everything in this thread quite nicely there.

jhns
07-29-2010, 09:44 AM
Wrong. Again.

I'm shocked. Really.

I never said anything about money. But as Rock Chalk said above, giving money and giving time to charity are two DIFFERENT things. Giving money is fine. Giving time is better. And in the time department, I guarantee you that Cutler isn't in the same solar system as Tebow in lifetime giving.

Which brings us back to your assertion that Dez Bryant somehow has more character than Tebow because he got his contract done early, which is still one of the most moronic arguments in the history of the Mane. And this is where Bob hangs out! You really have to work to get on that list, and by gum, you've done it.

Fine, no money. Now show these facts about time spent that you keep mentioning.

Also, claiming I said random stuff doesn't really help your argument. I have posted a lot in this thread and I guarantee you can't find a post where I said Dez has higher character than Tebow anywhere other than in this one situation. I have even stated the exact opposite multiple times now.

Rabb
07-29-2010, 09:45 AM
I don't get it? Why would I take a side that I don't agree with?

you'll be waiting a while if you want anyone here to explain why you do what you do

Jason in LA
07-29-2010, 09:53 AM
You mean Tebow is just like all the other athletes trying to get top dollar? Who knew? I guess he isn't as different as people think.

crush17
07-29-2010, 10:01 AM
You guys are seriously making Broncomania look awesome right now.

snowspot66
07-29-2010, 10:11 AM
My ultimate point is that a player needs to take a more active role in communicating with their agents.....rather than just sitting back with the attitude that "it's all in my agents' hands, and I can't do a thing about it".

I have a feeling they are instructed to do just that. Let the agent handle it. The Players Union would rather have the agents do the work and get players more money rather than have one guy take a major pay cut willfully or out of stupidity. That gives the owners a bargaining chip to use against other players. Even Brady came under some scrutiny for taking a home town deal.

I'm willing to bet rookies especially are told to shut up and sign on the dotted line.

Tombstone RJ
07-29-2010, 10:16 AM
I can see jhns now chuckling to himself about how he's managed to derail another thread and played puppet master to the lowly posters on the OM...

sad, but true.

Pat Bowlen
07-29-2010, 10:17 AM
Can we get a separate forum for ThatOneDenverMooseGuy and jhns?

Los Broncos
07-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Ban Pat Bowlen.

HEAV
07-29-2010, 10:21 AM
this message is hidden because jhns is on your ignore list (http://www.orangemane.com/bb/profile.php?do=ignorelist).

Please don't quote this ignoramus...........

lol

Mogulseeker
07-29-2010, 10:25 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Nt_639E92c8/TAwEGk5YtZI/AAAAAAAAAA4/ohmEyjxxXlY/s1600/girl-who-kicked-the-hornets-nest.jpg

I just finished Larssons first novel, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Pretty compelling.

HAT
07-29-2010, 10:44 AM

Evolution of this thread....

*Standard general discussion fare.

*Butt material.

*ROF thread eventually.

HAT
07-29-2010, 10:51 AM

*Butt material.

*ROF thread eventually.

missingnumber7
07-29-2010, 11:21 AM

*Butt material.

*ROF thread eventually.

If this thread were in the Feb timeframe it would've been foodjacked by now.

bowtown
07-29-2010, 11:26 AM
I just finished Larssons first novel, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Pretty compelling.

Kind of trashy, and WAY too verbose, but a fun read. The second is not as good, but stilll entertaining... gets a little ridiculous. Haven't read the third yet.

I just saw the GWDT movie though, and it was pretty good. Stayed pretty true to the book, which is a feat for an adaptation of such a long book.

jhns
07-29-2010, 11:31 AM
If this thread were in the Feb timeframe it would've been foodjacked by now.

If this thread was in February, it wouldn't make any sense. "Tebow still holding out, may miss camp for whatever team drafts him in a couple months."

OABB
07-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Do you honestly think the Broncos are offering him crap contracts that aren't fair? Do you really think they don't know how the rookie pay scales work? You guys don't give this front office much credit.

I have no Idea what is going on lexhns. That is why I don't spew nonsense about it. I just said(despite the usual insult at you for being a huge, huge douche) is that qb's get paid a premium.

This of course is an actual fact that I stated and not cutlerville spew like you are accustomed to.

so in short, I am reasonable and logical and base opinions off of fact and you are a trolling nozzle of jhiz.

thank you. have a nice day.

jhns
07-29-2010, 11:43 AM

You seem to get upset easily. Since we are getting into giving out cute little nicknames, I will just call you Sensitive Sally from now on.

OABB
07-29-2010, 11:50 AM
You seem to get upset easily. Since we are getting into giving out cute little nicknames, I will just call you Sensitive Sally from now on.

sensitive sally isn't very good. You can do better than that.

how about mazzah, since I always own you.

jhns
07-29-2010, 11:53 AM
how about mazzah, since I always own you.

Mazzah? Own? What's next? Are you going to whip me if I don't plow the field in time?

Nah, I think Sensitive Sally is perfect.

DomCasual
07-29-2010, 12:02 PM
I have no Idea what is going on lexhns. That is why I don't spew nonsense about it. I just said(despite the usual insult at you for being a huge, huge douche) is that qb's get paid a premium.

This of course is an actual fact that I stated and not cutlerville spew like you are accustomed to.

so in short, I am reasonable and logical and base opinions off of fact and you are a trolling nozzle of jhiz.

Bolded for truth.

It's rare that I feel a person should be banned for simple douchebaggery. In fact, I don't think I've ever taken that position.

In the case of jhns, his whole purpose is to be an ass. He may have opinions about the team and McDaniels; but those opinions are not why he argues. He argues because he thinks it's cute to pull people's strings. He chooses bits and pieces of posts, then uses those bits out of context to incite a negative reaction from the poster.

My twelve-year-old son has a friend that follows this same MO. I've listened to this kid when my son has several friends over. He listens to conversation, and only interjects with comments like, "You act totally gay!" Or, "What a completely retarded thing to say!"

This was all well and good for a few months. Then, the power of twelve-year-old democracy took over. No one invited the sniveling little putz to hang out anymore. Problem solved. It sucks that the kid is spending his summer hanging out with his little sister all day, every day; but that's how the whole cause and effect thing works in life. It's too bad we can't follow the same formula here.

Rabb
07-29-2010, 12:04 PM
Bolded for truth.

It's rare that I feel a person should be banned for simple douchebaggery. In fact, I don't think I've ever taken that position.

In the case of jhns, his whole purpose is to be an ass. He may have opinions about the team and McDaniels; but those opinions are not why he argues. He argues because he thinks it's cute to pull people's strings. He chooses bits and pieces of posts, then uses those bits out of context to incite a negative reaction from the poster.

My twelve-year-old son has a friend that follows this same MO. I've listened to this kid when my son has several friends over. He listens to conversation, and only interjects with comments like, "You act totally gay!" Or, "What a completely retarded thing to say!"

This was all well and good for a few months. Then, the power of twelve-year-old democracy took over. No one invited the sniveling little putz to hang out anymore. Problem solved. It sucks that the kid is spending his summer hanging out with his little sister all day, every day; but that's how the whole cause and effect thing works in life. It's too bad we can't follow the same formula here.

some may even call it spam, and I agree with you 100%

Lex always did this but toed the line of spam and opinion

jhiz is nothing but a trolling ****tard looking for attention, it's sad really that his life is presumably so bad he has to do this and I would guess this isn't the only place he acts like this at

Kaylore
07-29-2010, 12:11 PM
I can see jhns now chuckling to himself about how he's managed to derail another thread and played puppet master to the lowly posters on the OM...

sad, but true.

This. You people that argue with him are wasting your time. He'll never admit he's wrong and lures you in with false hope he'll be reasonable and then keeps changing the subject trying to always been on the "right" side.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/artfuldodger.htm

Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofab****", Artful Dodger will not only demand a public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/artfuldodger.jpg

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:13 PM
I would guess this isn't the only place he acts like this at

Actually, you guys should feel good knowing this is the only forum I post on. I only have an account on one other forum and I hardly ever post there.

What is funny about these last few posts is that I come and give my opinion. You are the ones that get all upset and do nothing but try insulting me personally. The post you quoted claimed I just respond with stuff like "your stupid" when in reality it is all of you that only respond with this as I give football opinions.

So in the end, maybe you guys should just learn to not get upset about what I think. First, this would make it so the thread has no insults. Second, it would mean there is no negative reaction for a troll like me to go off of. It will never happen but it would fix all of your problems.

Tombstone RJ
07-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Actually, you guys should feel good knowing this is the only forum I post on. I only have an account on one other forum and I hardly ever post there.

What is funny about these last few posts is that I come and give my opinion. You are the ones that get all upset and do nothing but try insulting me personally. The post you quoted claimed I just respond with stuff like "your stupid" when in reality it is all of you that only respond with this as I give football opinions.

So in the end, maybe you guys should just learn to not get upset about what I think. First, this would make it so the thread has no insults. Second, it would mean there is no negative reaction for a troll like me to go off of. It will never happen but it would fix all of your problems.

Hilarious!

jhns, poster boy for the "co-dependent" poster. "It's not me, it's you!"

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:17 PM
This. You people that argue with him are wasting your time. He'll never admit he's wrong and lures you in with false hope he'll be reasonable and then keeps changing the subject trying to always been on the "right" side.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/artfuldodger.htm

Artful Dodger is a nimble and elusive Warrior. When strongly attacked he changes the subject with a diversionary counterattack. For example, if in a moment of pique his opponent refers to him to him as a "sonofab****", Artful Dodger will not only demand a public apology for the insult to his own mother, but will castigate his opponent on behalf all mothers everywhere. Knowing full well that staying on topic works to his disadvantage, Artful Dodger will not allow himself to be pinned down.
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/Assets/artfuldodger.jpg

Says the guy posting off topic. Anyways, you guys keep claiming I change the subject but I haven't seen it. Why don't you bump one of the posts that I took the thread off topic with. Every post I have made has been on the topic of the post I was responding to. Being irrational and making false claims does not help your case.

DomCasual
07-29-2010, 12:18 PM
All I needed to know about you came last week. You feigned offense when someone made a comment that could be interpreted, with a lot of stretching, to be racially insensitive. I asked you how we would know what race you were based on what little we know of you (basically, your moniker here). You responded that I should lighten up - that race-baiting was "fun."

There, in a nutshell, is your entire existence here.

Kaylore
07-29-2010, 12:18 PM
Hilarious!

See: my last post.

It's like he provided a real life example for me! :~ohyah!:

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Hilarious!

The truth hurts. Go back and read the thread. Count the number of times I posted with insults and didn't post about what was being talked about at the time. Do the same for other posters. I bet you find something other than what you guys have now made up in your heads.

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:21 PM
See: my last post.

It's like he provided a real life example for me! :~ohyah!:

So you make claims and can't show real examples huh? I would expect nothing less.

Tombstone RJ
07-29-2010, 12:21 PM
The truth hurts. Go back and read the thread. Count the number of times I posted with insults and didn't post about what was being talked about at the time. Do the same for other posters. I bet you find something other than what you guys have now made up in your heads.

whatever, carry on...

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:24 PM
All I needed to know about you came last week. You feigned offense when someone made a comment that could be interpreted, with a lot of stretching, to be racially insensitive. I asked you how we would know what race you were based on what little we know of you (basically, your moniker here). You responded that I should lighten up - that race-baiting was "fun."

There, in a nutshell, is your entire existence here.

It was a joke. The line I used is a very common joke. It was from the "what do you mean, you people". You took it seriously and I laughed at you. I'm sorry that I don't constantly act like I have a stick in the backside like you.

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:26 PM
whatever, carry on...

Exactly.

OABB
07-29-2010, 12:27 PM

when logic and reason fail...all that is left is calling you jhiz.

simply put, instead of telling us how to react differently to you so as not to cause waves, why don't you just stop being such a dick.

It's quite simple really.

people argue here all the time. debates happen. people lose sometimes. when those people lose they man up. that is an ideal forum. That is what people want.

when some people lose and go all Lex, like you always do, it is far far worse for this site than any namecalling.

ok? just grow up a little.

friends?
oh, and you are a Douchebag.

Broncoman13
07-29-2010, 12:32 PM
It was a joke. The line I used is a very common joke. It was from the "what do you mean, you people". You took it seriously and I laughed at you. I'm sorry that I don't constantly act like I have a stick in the backside like you.

Nice joke, your stupidity knows no end. I'm actually starting to feel pity for you. Sorry you were dealt such a tough hand in life, must suck.

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:34 PM
when logic and reason fail...all that is left is calling you jhiz.

simply put, instead of telling us how to react differently to you so as not to cause waves, why don't you just stop being such a dick.

It's quite simple really.

people argue here all the time. debates happen. people lose sometimes. when those people lose they man up. that is an ideal forum. That is what people want.

when some people lose and go all Lex, like you always do, it is far far worse for this site than any namecalling.

oh, and you are a Douchebag.

I don't care how you act. I'm not telling you how to act. I'm not the one that has a problem with the arguing. I simply stated that there are alternatives for those that don't like it.

Call me all the names you want. I stopped caring about that stuff before I hit high school.

Rabb
07-29-2010, 12:34 PM
I don't care how you act. I'm not telling you how to act. I'm not the one that has a problem with the arguing. I simply stated that there are alternatives for those that don't like it.

Call me all the names you want. I stopped caring about that stuff before I hit high school.

when do you graduate?

jhns
07-29-2010, 12:39 PM
when do you graduate?

Hopefully by the end of the decade.

DBroncos4life
07-29-2010, 12:42 PM
I'm not angry nor am I really happy. Tebow needs to be in camp working. For those that say he is a QB so he is worth more then Bryant need to look at the depth chart. Last time I check third string QB's don't make more then starting WRs. Odds are Bryant will play way more then just some trick plays this season. Regardless of what you really believe is happening (agent doing agent things) he might miss some time and it's not going to help him.

I want him to succeed, I loved the pick. I loved it before the draft, but this isn't the best way to start off. I would rather see him prove that he can play in the NFL then he will start to make the big bucks, right now just get in camp!!

OABB
07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
I feel bad for Tebow. Because of his persona, he isn't allowed to do the EXACT SAME THING THAT MOST PLAYERS DO without it negatively affecting his image. It's like people's image of him holds him to an impossible standard. No one is even talking about demaryius(sp?) or the 29 other rookies who aren't signed.

NOw he isn't considered the team player that "I wont carry Pads" dez is?

it's just crazy.

This is why it is hard to be a good person in our culture. people hate you for it.

Steve Sewell
07-29-2010, 12:51 PM
The sad thing is that most of the people posting here are trollbait. You don't have to put jhns on ignore, but if you simply don't respond to him, he'll go away.

Eldorado
07-29-2010, 12:54 PM

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/orangeandblue08/rockin.jpg

Rabb
07-29-2010, 12:55 PM
I feel bad for Tebow. Because of his persona, he isn't allowed to do the EXACT SAME THING THAT MOST PLAYERS DO without it negatively affecting his image. It's like people's image of him holds him to an impossible standard. No one is even talking about demaryius(sp?) or the 29 other rookies who aren't signed.

NOw he isn't considered the team player that "I wont carry Pads" dez is?

it's just crazy.

This is why it is hard to be a good person in our culture. people hate you for it.

I agree with you, BUT...he kind of stepped on his own dick by throwing it out there before that he will be in camp on time because it's not about money

he obviously was a little naive about it and probably thought it would be easier than it really is...but those words are going to bite him the longer he holds out

I think personally he really meant what he said and found out later, it's not that simple. Unfortunately most people will just take the easy road and call him a hypocrite, like the morons on 104.3

broncswin
07-29-2010, 01:06 PM
I agree with you, BUT...he kind of stepped on his own dick by throwing it out there before that he will be in camp on time because it's not about money

he obviously was a little naive about it and probably thought it would be easier than it really is...but those words are going to bite him the longer he holds out

I think personally he really meant what he said and found out later, it's not that simple. Unfortunately most people will just take the easy road and call him a hypocrite, like the morons on 104.3

I wish I could do that;)

DomCasual
07-29-2010, 01:12 PM
I wish I could do that;)

No, you don't. For me, it makes summers hot, because I can't ever wear shorts.

bowtown
07-29-2010, 01:20 PM
No, you don't. For me, it makes summers hot, because I can't ever wear shorts.

I'd think that would come a distant second to the whole stepping on your own dick thing.

Smilin Assassin
07-29-2010, 02:06 PM
For the record, NFL Network's Mike Lombardi reports a deal w/Tebow is close....

I know, same ol same ol.....but, just someone else sayin it.

Here's to a quick signing.

Irish Stout
07-29-2010, 02:32 PM
like the morons on 104.3

87.7 so far is 40 thousand times better. Joel Klatt may not have opinions I agree with, but at least he's not a turd face who argues like DMac.... simply by accepting no other arguments.

Also, someone told me "jojo" was Josina, it is not, jojo is some guy who was on yesterday with Les and GMan (from Lewis and Floorwax's sports updates).

Also on this morning at 8 was Cecil Lammey with Lou from Littleton... Think it was just temporary today, but they actually made a good combo for sports talk. Lou by himself I can't stand.

DomCasual
07-29-2010, 02:37 PM
I'd think that would come a distant second to the whole stepping on your own dick thing.

You would like to think wrong, my innocent friend.

Broncoman13
07-29-2010, 02:59 PM
87.7 so far is 40 thousand times better. Joel Klatt may not have opinions I agree with, but at least he's not a turd face who argues like DMac.... simply by accepting no other arguments.

Also, someone told me "jojo" was Josina, it is not, jojo is some guy who was on yesterday with Les and GMan (from Lewis and Floorwax's sports updates).

Also on this morning at 8 was Cecil Lammey with Lou from Littleton... Think it was just temporary today, but they actually made a good combo for sports talk. Lou by himself I can't stand.

Hmmm didn't know there was another "Jojo", but if it is Jojo and Fox 31 it is Josina Anderson

Ugly Duck
07-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Tebow still holding out, eh? I feel for you - Jamarcus did the same thing.

Smilin Assassin
07-29-2010, 03:53 PM

Swing!

....and a miss.

crush17
07-29-2010, 03:58 PM
Oh **** Gman is on with Les now!?!

Damn. I am stoked on that station!!

Tombstone RJ
07-29-2010, 04:07 PM

Juuuust a bit outside....

Black96WS6
07-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Sure was.

More durr from Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhns.

This made me LOL!

Irish Stout
07-29-2010, 04:22 PM
Hmmm didn't know there was another "Jojo", but if it is Jojo and Fox 31 it is Josina Anderson

Jojo on 87.7 has nothing to do with Josina or Fox 31. Unless JoJo sounds like a 45 year old man.

DomCasual
07-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Does 87.7 have an Internet stream? I can't seem to find the station's website.

Broncoman13
07-29-2010, 04:40 PM
No I realize that now that you have pointed it out. I was trying to say that if you saw a Jojo associated with Fox 31 it was probably Josina. And if it is with 87.7 or whatever that new station is, it is the dude you are talking about. Up until your post I had never heard of the other Jojo.

bronco militia
07-29-2010, 04:52 PM
damn it...this thread is about to die ;D

sisterhellfyre
07-29-2010, 05:26 PM
So, jhns, considering the entirety of your argument in this thread...

How's that crow taste?

I wonder which whine goes best with feathers.

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ugly Duck
07-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Swing!

....and a miss.

Yeah, well.... I try.

Dagmar
07-29-2010, 06:30 PM
I see jhns has still continued to be the cockbag of the 'Mane.

Some things never change.

Hogan11
07-29-2010, 06:56 PM
So, jhns, considering the entirety of your argument in this thread...

How's that crow taste?

I wonder which whine goes best with feathers.

Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=25193&stc=1&d=1255375575

gyldenlove
07-29-2010, 07:01 PM
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=25193&stc=1&d=1255375575

That has to be the worst photoshop of all time, it makes Mcdaniels look like a garden gnome who stole Gordon Ramseys outfit.

OABB
07-29-2010, 07:01 PM
Jhiz will never own up. He is not man enough. He is lex reincarnated.

Hogan11
07-29-2010, 07:04 PM
That has to be the worst photoshop of all time, it makes Mcdaniels look like a garden gnome who stole Gordon Ramseys outfit.

It's so bad, it's great and besides...it's the thought that counts

OABB
07-29-2010, 08:10 PM
Did jhiz show up yet? Just checking.

521 1N5
07-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Dang my stereo in my car only goes up to 87.9 Yay for 87.7... The Fan is weak, especially Mike Evans. He whines and complains about EVERYTHING just so he can be controversial or different. Then they have this whole manly man image they try to pull off but he's such a mo that it doesn't really work. Al and D-mac are okay, but Alfred has kinda gone to the whiney "I'm better than you" side too. Big time when it comes to Timothy. Yeah the only good thing about the fan anymore is Jim Rome. Don't even get me started on Mike and Mike.

TailgateNut
07-29-2010, 08:49 PM
jhiz will never own up. He is not man enough. He is lex reincarnated.

^5

Irish Stout
07-29-2010, 09:40 PM
Does 87.7 have an Internet stream? I can't seem to find the station's website.

They do not, but will have one soon. They are also working on droid and iphone streaming apps!

jhns
07-30-2010, 05:58 AM
So what should I be eating crow for? Him not being to camp on time like Dez? I wasn't aware that this contract came with a time machine. Maybe it's that he wanted more in guaranteed money thing. I'm not sure why that would be as I seem to have been right. Maybe you guys think we offered less overall than Dez and that is what he wanted more than him in? We went from 6 to 30 in 2 days? Damn Tebow has a good agent.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 06:21 AM
So what should I be eating crow for? Him not being to camp on time like Dez? I wasn't aware that this contract came with a time machine. Maybe it's that he wanted more in guaranteed money thing. I'm not sure why that would be as I seem to have been right. Maybe you guys think we offered less overall than Dez and that is what he wanted more than him in? We went from 6 to 30 in 2 days? Damn Tebow has a good agent.

Considering it's been widely reported that coaches have rookie camp start early to try and get guys to regular camp on time... Considering you dismiss as unimportant to character all of the charitable work Tebow does... Considering you've been an absolute twit in this thread from beginning to end...

I'd say you have quite a lot of crow to eat. Should we get you some A1?

Tebow is going to be in regular camp.

Tebow still has better character than Dez Bryant. Anyone with eyes can see that.

You're still a twit.

jhns
07-30-2010, 06:24 AM
Considering it's been widely reported that coaches have rookie camp start early to try and get guys to regular camp on time... Considering you dismiss as unimportant to character all of the charitable work Tebow does... Considering you've been an absolute twit in this thread from beginning to end...

I'd say you have quite a lot of crow to eat. Should we get you some A1?

Tebow is going to be in regular camp.

Tebow still has better character than Dez Bryant. Anyone with eyes can see that.

You're still a twit.

Didn't you cry the other day when Rev said someone said something that they didn't just to argue? Funny how much of a hypocrite you are.

bronclvr
07-30-2010, 06:25 AM

:pity:

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 06:28 AM
Didn't you cry the other day when Rev said someone said something that they didn't just to argue? Funny how much of a hypocrite you are.

Link? Proof? Something other than your idiotic assertions, which have absolutely zero basis in fact?

Come on, sonny.

Yesterday you said you always stay on topic. The post you just put on this board has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You're a moron. A ****stain. A slutwagon. A toolbag.

jhns
07-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Link? Proof? Something other than your idiotic assertions, which have absolutely zero basis in fact?

Come on, sonny.

Yesterday you said you always stay on topic. The post you just put on this board has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

You're a moron. A ****stain. A slutwagon. A toolbag.

You mad.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 06:31 AM
You mad.

So... no proof? Nothing?

That's what I thought.

I don't get mad. I'm just laughing at you.

jhns
07-30-2010, 06:36 AM
So... no proof? Nothing?

That's what I thought.

I don't get mad. I'm just laughing at you.

I would say having to make up a bunch of stuff just shows that you know I have no crow to eat. You admitted it in your usual childish manner. Making up stuff shows I got you mad. Funny stuff.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 06:38 AM
I would say having to make up a bunch of stuff just shows that you know I have no crow to eat. You admitted it in your usual childish manner. Making up stuff shows I got you mad. Funny stuff.

You made up some argument I had with Rev. Waiting for proof.

Until then... yawn.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 06:39 AM
Since you're too stupid to remember...

Proof? Evidence? Link? Anything?

Seems like being unable to back up anything you say -- assertions backed up with no evidence; proof that is unprovable -- makes you a ****ing moron.

Oh, but you said you were right. That should probably just be enough for everyone. :thumbs: :rofl: :giggle:

jhns
07-30-2010, 06:47 AM
Since you're too stupid to remember...

Proof? Evidence? Link? Anything?

Seems like being unable to back up anything you say -- assertions backed up with no evidence; proof that is unprovable -- makes you a ****ing moron.

Oh, but you said you were right. That should probably just be enough for everyone. :thumbs: :rofl: :giggle:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2886063&postcount=304

What, was that supposed to be hard to get?

You know what is funny? I back what I say and have no need to make stuff up.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 06:51 AM
http://orangemane.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2886063&postcount=304

What, was that supposed to be hard to get?

You know what is funny? I back what I say and have no need to make stuff up.

What did I make up that you didn't say? What did I make up that Rev didn't say?

If either of those things happened, I'd be a hypocrite. Go ahead. Find it.

I own you. Enjoy your scavenger hunt.

jhns
07-30-2010, 06:53 AM
What did I make up that you didn't say? What did I make up that Rev didn't say?

If either of those things happened, I'd be a hypocrite. Go ahead. Find it.

I own you. Enjoy your scavenger hunt.

Everything you said in that post is made up. You said it, prove me wrong. A mad hypocrite.

Show you that I didn't say something? Maybe you aren't mad. You just aren't very smart.

Eldorado
07-30-2010, 07:01 AM
http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp305/orangeandblue08/BBmoti.jpg

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 07:06 AM

:rofl:

:thumbsup:

Broncoman13
07-30-2010, 07:26 AM

Hey that is really not funny. The truth hurts and I am sure Jhinz or whatever her name is will request you are banned for letting the cat out of the bag.

jhns
07-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Hey that is really not funny. The truth hurts and I am sure Jhinz or whatever her name is will request you are banned for letting the cat out of the bag.

You aren't even smart enough to get the jhiz joke right. Like anyone would be offended by your attempted insult.

jhns
07-30-2010, 07:30 AM

I'm the back guy. In case you guys were wondering.

OABB
07-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Hey jihz, since you are so good at finding mooseguys posts why don't you find the one on the last page where he explains why you should eat crow...

You know the one just before you deflected into his rev argument.

It's simple jhizrag, you overreacted to tebow.

Many in this thread said they were surprised by his negotiations and that is a valid argument. We even talked about his agent and who runs who.

You, as always, did your trolling douchey overeaction saying he had less character than Dez Bryant. You ignored all other rookies that hadn't signed and you even got owned on a contract post.

You could have simply said you were disheartened or surprised by the negotiation but you didn't. You wen on a soapbox and in the end tebow signed only missing two ****ing days which no one will ever talk about again.

Eat crow because you were an idiot and for no other reason. You are an overreactionary deflecting crybaby douchebag. That's enough to try to fix right there.

jhns
07-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Hey jihz, since you are so good at finding mooseguys posts why don't you find the one on the last page where he explains why you should eat crow...

You know the one just before you deflected into his rev argument.

It's simple jhizrag, you overreacted to tebow.

Many in this thread said they were surprised by his negotiations and that is a valid argument. We even talked about his agent and who runs who.

You, as always, did your trolling douchey overeaction saying he had less character than Dez Bryant. You ignored all other rookies that hadn't signed and you even got owned on a contract post.

You could have simply said you were disheartened or surprised by the negotiation but you didn't. You wen on a soapbox and in the end tebow signed only missing two ****ing days which no one will ever talk about again.

Eat crow because you were an idiot and for no other reason. You are an overreactionary deflecting crybaby douchebag. That's enough to try to fix right there.

Why would I explain stuff I never said? Maybe you want to take on the task of validating his claims? I would enjoy that as I will just bump all of the posts that say the exact opposite of what he claimed I said. Why do you think I brought up the Rev thing?

I backed what I claimed he said. You guys aren't able to do the same. I wonder why.

OABB
07-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Why would I explain stuff I never said? Maybe you want to take on the task of validating his claims? I would enjoy that as I will just bump all of the posts that say the exact opposite of what he claimed I said. Why do you think I brought up the Rev thing?

I backed what I claimed he said. You guys aren't able to do the same. I wonder why.

You are talking to me now.... It's me mazzah.... There is nothing in my above post that I accused you of that isn't true. Forget moose and everything else. Stick to the subject and quit deflecting you pussy. You overreacted and you know it. Reread the thread. Just ****ing admit it. It's ok to be wrong. Own up. It's not a weakness of character to own up, it's actually the opposite.

jhns
07-30-2010, 08:08 AM
You are talking to me now.... It's me mazzah.... There is nothing in my above post that I accused you of that isn't true. Forget moose and everything else. Stick to the subject and quit deflecting you p***Y. You overreacted and you know it. Reread the thread. Just ****ing admit it. It's ok to be wrong. Own up. It's not a weakness of character to own up, it's actually the opposite.

You just told me to explain his random claims... You aren't very good at this spinning stuff. "Explain the post where he made up a bunch of stuff that you said." "I didn't say anything about explaining what he said."

LOL

You mad.

OABB
07-30-2010, 08:09 AM
You just told me to explain his random claims... You aren't very good at this spinning stuff. "Explain the post where he made up a bunch of stuff that you said." "I didn't say anything about explaining what he said."

LOL

You mad.

From the page before and mine. And yes I'm mad. Just do it pussy.

jhns
07-30-2010, 08:13 AM
From the page before and mine. And yes I'm mad. Just do it p***Y.

Was this post supposed to make sense to me?

OABB
07-30-2010, 08:15 AM
If you aren't a stupid wuss. Just explain why you overreacted already.

jhns
07-30-2010, 08:22 AM
If you aren't a stupid wuss. Just explain why you overreacted already.

I didn't. I feel the same way to this second. Dez made it a point to be in camp on time and Tebow didn't. Dez didn't have players around him signed and seems to want to prove himself before worrying about the money side. This can't be said about Tebow now. I still feel that Tebow showed less character in this situation than Dez. After all of the hype about team first and what not, I found this to be confusing. It was McDaniels that said he was missing valuable snaps and tons of pages of material. If you disagree with me and McDaniels, fine. This is my opinion.

Los Broncos
07-30-2010, 08:22 AM
Wow this thread is still going, just awesome.

jhns
07-30-2010, 08:23 AM
Wow this thread is still going, just awesome.

The goal is 25 pages.

Broncoman13
07-30-2010, 09:57 AM
HEAD COACH JOSH MCDANIELS

On the importance of a quarterback being present at the beginning of training camp

"I think it helps them and so we are trying to get those two players in as quickly as we can so they can have an opportunity to compete and learn, but I wouldn’t say that anybody has panicked or anything like that or anything is detrimental at this point."

So McD agrees with you that Tebow isn't a team player huh... you're an idiot jhniz or whatever your stupid name is.

jhns
07-30-2010, 10:22 AM
HEAD COACH JOSH MCDANIELS

On the importance of a quarterback being present at the beginning of training camp

"I think it helps them and so we are trying to get those two players in as quickly as we can so they can have an opportunity to compete and learn, but I wouldn’t say that anybody has panicked or anything like that or anything is detrimental at this point."

So McD agrees with you that Tebow isn't a team player huh... you're an idiot jhniz or whatever your stupid name is.

I said Tebow isn't a team player? That is a new one to me. What a drama queen.

DHallblows
07-30-2010, 10:28 AM
I said Tebow isn't a team player? That is a new one to me. What a drama queen.

Post#3 of this thread...
Really Tebow? So much for all that team player crap. He doesn't even believe he needs to prove himself before making dumb demands. This is exactly what Crabtree wanted... Rookie pay is already the biggest thing wrong with the NFL today and Tebow wants more.

Way to improve the character of the team McDaniels. Unless this isn't true. Then I take it all back.

I legitimately want to know if you have some sort of mental disability. Because making fun of you seems too easy at this point...

CEH
07-30-2010, 10:30 AM
I didn't. I feel the same way to this second. Dez made it a point to be in camp on time and Tebow didn't. Dez didn't have players around him signed and seems to want to prove himself before worrying about the money side. This can't be said about Tebow now. I still feel that Tebow showed less character in this situation than Dez. After all of the hype about team first and what not, I found this to be confusing. It was McDaniels that said he was missing valuable snaps and tons of pages of material. If you disagree with me and McDaniels, fine. This is my opinion.

He missed two days of rookie camp. I feel that when you can be fined for not showing up that is when camp offically begins and that's Sunday. Only value right now is to get the rookies adjusted to the speed and coordination they can expect come Sunday

Tebow and his agent did a great job with the contract they negociated. Broncos should be happy and the rest of the NFL players assoc should be happy as well. A win win for both side.

The NFL is a man's leauge so the hype won't help him anymore.
Now let's see if the kid can actually play pro football

jhns
07-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Post#3 of this thread...

I legitimately want to know if you have some sort of mental disability. Because making fun of you seems too easy at this point...

He wasn't being a team player in this situation and it is crap that he is more of a team player than others as he was billed. That doesn't mean he isn't a team player. It means what they have hyped him as is crap. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

jhns
07-30-2010, 10:47 AM
He missed two days of rookie camp. I feel that when you can be fined for not showing up that is when camp offically begins and that's Sunday. Only value right now is to get the rookies adjusted to the speed and coordination they can expect come Sunday

Tebow and his agent did a great job with the contract they negociated. Broncos should be happy and the rest of the NFL players assoc should be happy as well. A win win for both side.

The NFL is a man's leauge so the hype won't help him anymore.
Now let's see if the kid can actually play pro football

I think missing any days of camp because you want a big contract just says that you are about money like most every other player. Maybe he shouldn't come out saying he isn't going to miss days. Maybe the team and his agent should stop all of the hype about him being all about the team and football.

Dez sure didn't miss any days and he had no contracts done around him to go off of. Again, he is showing that he is about proving himself before demanding a bigger contract. Tebow didn't follow this great example. Dez outdid Tebow in the character department in this situation. Dez Bryant... It makes all of the Tebow hype seem like a joke. No, I'm not saying he is a bad person. I am saying he isn't as great as advertised. He isn't just about team and football. He is a team player as long as he gets paid a ton, just like most.

I too hope he can be great. This is the only negative mark I have for him so far.

DomCasual
07-30-2010, 10:48 AM
You guys all understand the meaning of the cliche "pissing in the wind," right?

Broncoman13
07-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Post#3 of this thread...

Hahahaha... watch him spin it now.

DomCasual
07-30-2010, 10:53 AM
Post#3 of this thread...

:) How embarrassing.

jhns
07-30-2010, 10:59 AM
:) How embarrassing.

You do realize that you are both whining about people replying to me and egging it on all at the same time, right? You are a smart guy.

OABB
07-30-2010, 11:00 AM
I think missing any days of camp because you want a big contract just says that you are about money like most every other player. Maybe he shouldn't come out saying he isn't going to miss days. Maybe the team and his agent should stop all of the hype about him being all about the team and football.

Dez sure didn't miss any days and he had no contracts done around him to go off of. Again, he is showing that he is about proving himself before demanding a bigger contract. Tebow didn't follow this great example. Dez outdid Tebow in the character department in this situation. Dez Bryant... It makes all of the Tebow hype seem like a joke. No, I'm not saying he is a bad person. I am saying he isn't as great as advertised. He isn't just about team and football. He is a team player as long as he gets paid a ton, just like most.

I too hope he can be great. This is the only negative mark I have for him so far.

i don't remember ANYONE saying he was only about football and the team to the detriment of not asking for a market value contract. NO one expected that either.

he asked for fair value, and he got it. Did he sit in a desert for 40 days and nights without water or food just so he could hold a football and be with his disciples? no.

Did he do anything less than that? yes.

so once again you overreacted and put him on a self processed pedestal only to come face to face with reality.

oh jhiz, are you ever right?

DomCasual
07-30-2010, 11:02 AM
You do realize that you are both whining about people replying to me and egging it on all at the same time, right? You are a smart guy.

Whining seems like a strong word; but otherwise, yes.

Los Broncos
07-30-2010, 11:03 AM
The goal is 25 pages.

And nothing will change, same old **** :giggle:

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Hahahaha... watch him spin it now.

Why would I spin it? You are the ones really reaching. I think anyone with a brain can put that post in context and see that I was discussing this situation.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:05 AM
i don't remember ANYONE saying he was only about football and the team to the detriment of not asking for a market value contract. NO one expected that either.

he asked for fair value, and he got it. Did he sit in a desert for 40 days and nights without water or food just so he could hold a football and be with his disciples? no.

Did he do anything less than that? yes.

so once again you overreacted and put him on a self processed pedestal only to come face to face with reality.

oh jhiz, are you ever right?

When you all become unreasonable, I have won.

How are you going to claim the hype hasn't been there? Tebow himself put it out there that he would be in camp on time because he is a team player.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:06 AM
And nothing will change, same old **** :giggle:

Yup. It's fun isn't it? I think so at least.

OABB
07-30-2010, 11:09 AM
When you all become unreasonable, I have won.

so you ARE a troll. Congrats. what a great life you carved out for yourself fatty. I'm done trying to help you become interesting, logical or engaging in anyway.

Los Broncos
07-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Yup. It's fun isn't it? I think so at least.

It's fun for me but not sure about you, your getting killed man.

DomCasual
07-30-2010, 11:13 AM

Yeah, it's weird that someone would think "Everyone is laughing at me," and "This is fun" in the same experience.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:13 AM
so you ARE a troll. Congrats. what a great life you carved out for yourself fatty. I'm done trying to help you become interesting, logical or engaging in anyway.

LOL

Help me... That is a good one. How is it trolling to point out that you are being ridiculous? I would say I just pointed out that you are trolling. Read your posts. They are %90 two year old insults.

Oh well, I do find it funny that you get so upset.

OABB
07-30-2010, 11:16 AM
LOL

Help me... That is a good one. How is it trolling to point out that you are being ridiculous? I would say I just pointed out that you are trolling. Read your posts. They are %90 two year old insults.

Oh well, I do find it funny that you get so upset.

trolling is enjoying being a douchebag for attention on the interwebs. changing sides of an argument surely for the fun of upsetting people. You have admitted it here on this page.

I know you fancy yourself intelligent, but you are just a troll. a lonely fat little troll. It's ok. Bob loves it, Lex loved it and now the torch has been passed.

Hopefully it makes up for your sad real life out there where you are just a chubby computer nerd who is invisible. at least here you get noticed. I get it. But I'm done feeding it..

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:16 AM

I'm getting killed? At what point? When you guys make up stuff that I said? When they took comments out of context to cry? Sorry, no matter how many times you guys say you win, it won't make it true. It just makes you look ridiculous.

Los Broncos
07-30-2010, 11:18 AM
I'm getting killed? At what point? When you guys make up stuff that I said? When they took comments out of context to cry? Sorry, no matter how many times you guys say you win, it won't make it true. It just makes you look ridiculous.

I'm not making up anything.

You've been posting in this thread trying to make a point, doesn't seem to be working.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:20 AM
trolling is enjoying being a douchebag for attention on the interwebs. changing sides of an argument surely for the fun of upsetting people. You have admitted it here on this page.

I know you fancy yourself intelligent, but you are just a troll. a lonely fat little troll. It's ok. Bob loves it, Lex loved it and now the torch has been passed.

I will only insult you from now on since you are nothing but a troll. It's fun for me. I'm troll-bane.

You only insult because it is all you have. Why do you think I laugh at you getting upset? Please though, stop with the accusations and show me where I switched sides... I mean, you all are admitting I am right when you have to make stuff up that I said and take stuff out of context to claim I meant something else. This is all basic stuff.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm not making up anything.

You've been posting in this thread trying to make a point, doesn't seem to be working.

Others are posting as well. You are posting in this thread. I guess the same can be said for all of you.

I'm not sure what point you think I am trying to make at this point though. I gave my opinion and now I'm just laughing at how ridiculous you all are being because of an opinion you don't agree with. It is especially funny when people tell me I can't admit I am wrong. It is an opinion. Being mad that I don't change my opinion becuase you whine is not really winning an argument.

Los Broncos
07-30-2010, 11:23 AM
Others are posting as well. You are posting in this thread. I guess the same can be said for all of you.

Whatever you say I'm just enjoying the show.

OABB
07-30-2010, 11:26 AM
you only insult because it is all you have. Why do you think i laugh at you getting upset? Please though, stop with the accusations and show me where i switched sides... I mean, you all are admitting i am right when you have to make stuff up that i said and take stuff out of context to claim i meant something else. This is all basic stuff.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:28 AM

Really? If I was trolling, I would say putting this on page 16 is a pretty big fail on your part.

OABB
07-30-2010, 11:32 AM
Really? If I was trolling, I would say putting this on page 16 is a pretty big fail on your part.

that's a good point....however I just found out that you were one only a few posts ago, so it just takes time.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-30-2010, 11:36 AM

You do realize that the only common thread here is how many people are "whining" about you and your bull****? And that doesn't give you pause?

It's absurd to say he's not a team guy because he missed one day of rookie camp. Absurd. When every single other thing he's done at every level has been team-first all the way, it's laughable at best.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:36 AM
that's a good point....however I just found out that you were one only a few posts ago, so it just takes time.

I guess I can see how you think that. I do laugh at you getting upset a lot. It is funny how much you let my opinions of football upset you. It is even better that you whine about trolling as you troll.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:39 AM
You do realize that the only common thread here is how many people are "whining" about you and your bull****? And that doesn't give you pause?

It's absurd to say he's not a team guy because he missed one day of rookie camp. Absurd. When every single other thing he's done at every level has been team-first all the way, it's laughable at best.

I agree, I don't say he isn't a team player. I say he isn't any more of a team player than the average player on this team. I say he didn't show exceptional team playerism (no, I don't care that it isn't a word) in this situation even after he claimed he was going to. So again, sorry that my opinions upset you. I'm not going to say they are wrong just because you whine. I will just laugh at the whining and repeat my opinion, like I have been doing for a while.

Dukes
07-30-2010, 11:47 AM
What a sad, pitiful existence you live jhns. When the highlight of your day is getting people on the OM riled up, it's time to call it quits.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:51 AM
What a sad, pitiful existence you live jhns. When the highlight of your day is getting people on the OM riled up, it's time to call it quits.

You have poor character.

Dukes
07-30-2010, 11:55 AM
Have you ever thought about running for office? You'd fit in perfectly.

jhns
07-30-2010, 11:57 AM
Have you ever thought about running for office? You'd fit in perfectly.

Nope. My views on politics would probably piss people off more than my views on football.

Popps
07-30-2010, 11:58 AM
41 days until real NFL football.

OABB
07-30-2010, 11:58 AM
41 days until real NFL football.

thank god....I don't think I can do this anymore.

Rabb
07-30-2010, 12:00 PM
thank god....I don't think I can do this anymore.

I read that and looked at your avy, and it was poetic

OABB
07-30-2010, 12:05 PM
I read that and looked at your avy, and it was poetic

lol....it just fits me...I'm gonna have to change the line under it to"aw jeez not this jhiz trolling **** again"