PDA

View Full Version : Madden 2011 demo

Los Broncos
07-28-2010, 10:40 AM
Anyone download the demo on XBox?

I used the Colts and won 72-0, to easy and the controls and **** have changed.

Just about the same.

broncosteven
07-28-2010, 10:49 AM

Just about the same.

Who did you beat?

I am thinking on passing this year and hoping the local library buys it. Tired of just getting for rosters then playing franchise mode until the rosters guys are all traded away.

BroncoSojia
07-28-2010, 10:50 AM
I downloaded it yesterday.

It's ok.

I don't like the strategy pad all that much, it takes way to long to set my audibles and adjustments, which took under 4-5 seconds in the last game(s)

I also wish they used the playcalling system from NCAA 11 in Madden. IMO it's way robust and easier to use, especially when running hurry up.

Garcia Bronco
07-28-2010, 10:52 AM
Pass. HAven't bought one or played it since 06.

Los Broncos
07-28-2010, 10:53 AM
Who did you beat?

I am thinking on passing this year and hoping the local library buys it. Tired of just getting for rosters then playing franchise mode until the rosters guys are all traded away.

You can only choose the Colts or the Jets, of course I played rookie level.

Manning broke the single game record for TD passes with 7 :giggle:

Los Broncos
07-28-2010, 10:53 AM

It's ok.

I don't like the strategy pad all that much, it takes way to long to set my audibles and adjustments, which took under 4-5 seconds in the last game(s)

I also wish they used the playcalling system from NCAA 11 in Madden. IMO it's way robust and easier to use, especially when running hurry up.

Kinda felt the same way, the pad is to much work.

Los Broncos
07-28-2010, 11:04 AM
Pass. HAven't bought one or played it since 06.

I'll most likely buy it, play it for a while then trade it in towards another game.

Flex Gunmetal
07-28-2010, 11:23 AM

It's ok.

This. And the controls are silly, guys glide around on the field at super speed if they are decently fast.

And they have made it so players have to option of letting the game play itself. In The "Flow" mode or whatever, the CPU will chose your play, give you a brief description of what the play is, and what to do. Then, if you hold A (x on ps3), the player you currently have selected will be played by the CPU in, what they say, is the most effective way.
Madden has outdone itself in lameness, hopefully the NFL doesn't re-up their license.

Kaylore
07-28-2010, 11:31 AM
I'll get it. I took the last one back but I like NCAA and like our rookies this year. I like playing with the real names in NCAA and then exporting them so the draft feels real in franchise mode. It will be fun to "level" Tebow and build the team. The last one I owned was '08, so I can do this one and then wait another three years to upgrade.

i4jelway7
07-28-2010, 03:39 PM
strategy pad = BIG MISTAKE

I may skip this year b/c of it, hopefully they will release a patch to turn it off

RonDaChamp24
07-28-2010, 05:09 PM

Just about the same.

Play it on All-Madden and tell me what the score is then. Of course it's too easy if it's on easy. I've been playing it on all-madden and haven't lost yet, but have come close a couple times. I've used both teams twice. Can't wait to get my Broncos though.

Los Broncos
07-28-2010, 07:51 PM
Play it on All-Madden and tell me what the score is then. Of course it's too easy if it's on easy. I've been playing it on all-madden and haven't lost yet, but have come close a couple times. I've used both teams twice. Can't wait to get my Broncos though.

And I've played it on All Madden before, been gaming for a while.

But it is pretty tough I haven't beat on that level to many times.