PDA

View Full Version : Cutlerville....

crawdad
07-28-2010, 07:25 AM
And I am not talking about Chicago. The night before last I was in Cutlerville.

crush17
07-28-2010, 07:31 AM
Cool story bro.

OABB
07-28-2010, 07:34 AM
Cutlerville is a good word for when you feel mopey and indignant. " I'm totally in cutlerville today". I like it better than sandy vagina.

Mediator12
07-28-2010, 07:43 AM
And I am not talking about Chicago. The night before last I was in Cutlerville.

Ah, that's Nothing! I am heading to Santa Claus Indiana for the theme park with my kids tomorrow. That my friend is the real Cutlerville ;D

Captain 'Dre
07-28-2010, 08:18 AM
Cutlerville is a good word for when you feel mopey and indignant. " I'm totally in cutlerville today". I like it better than sandy vagina.

I've heard of Sandy Dix and Sandy Peters, but never met Sandy Vagina. :)

DennisSmithHOF
07-28-2010, 09:37 AM
I live about half an hour away, and get to drive past it all the time. Michigan also has an Ortonville, which is near Detroit. No Tebowville yet.

broncosteven
07-28-2010, 09:47 AM
I live about half an hour away, and get to drive past it all the time. Michigan also has an Ortonville, which is near Detroit. No Tebowville yet.

You are sorely mistaken, TEBOWville is at the right hand of God, no wait maybe left hand because Jesus is at the right hand right? Or maybe if the left hand is taken by the virgin mary (who us baptists never recognized as anything more than a vessel) then maybe Tebowville is at the right or left foot of God.

Anywho it is probably somewhere on or near God.

Popps
07-28-2010, 10:01 AM
Cutler'd is the new Munson'd.

HILife
07-28-2010, 11:18 AM

You mean Florida? The governor hasn't signed the docs yet.