PDA

View Full Version : Even Bus is Sick of Favre

Rohirrim
07-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Bus Cook calls Favre a "drama queen." Hilarious!

"Now why did he do that," Cook said to Men's Journal. "...Goddammit, why does he have to be such a goddamned drama queen? Play, don't play, goddamn, people are getting sick of it. I'm getting sick of it!...You got problems with surgery, talk to your wife. Why talk to goddamned Ed Werder?"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/20/brett-favres-agent-favre_n_651731.html

Los Broncos
07-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Drama Queen? the sky is blue...

Rohirrim
07-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Drama Queen? the sky is blue...

Yeah, but you know it's bad when even your own agent is sick of you. Ha!

Los Broncos
07-20-2010, 01:29 PM
Yeah, but you know it's bad when even your own agent is sick of you. Ha!

yeah that's pretty bad :rofl:

ColoradoDarin
07-20-2010, 01:57 PM
No, Bus Kook isn't sick of Fav-re's crap. It's just been a little while since Fav-re was in the news, and no one is doing a Fav-rewatch this year (because he's coming back, duh). Just a douche of agent doing his douche of a job.

broncosteven
07-20-2010, 02:10 PM
No, Bus Kook isn't sick of Fav-re's crap. It's just been a little while since Fav-re was in the news, and no one is doing a Fav-rewatch this year (because he's coming back, duh). Just a douche of agent doing his douche of a job.

The media created the monster and if it stays away it can destroy the monster, I agree I think he is just trying to fan the flames.

HILife
07-20-2010, 02:17 PM
I Hate Fart and his Drama Queennes. Just make a decision. Everyone knows you don't want to go to camp. He'd get more respect from me if he just says he'd play, but will not go to camp....It's just that easy. Say it Farve, SAY IT.

I'm so sick of hearing/watching the 8 month long "The Decision." I mean how much money are the Boys & Girls club getting from this? It better be a lot more then 2.5 million or it just isn't worth it. It's not even a new episode, it's like watching a rerun.

~Crash~
07-20-2010, 02:50 PM
Favre Sears comercial is what he thinks about the whole thing . You know I wish Favre The best he was happy for Elway when he won his first SB ....

ColoradoDarin
07-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that Childress has a deal with Favre to skip camp and start like he did last year. And it makes sense, he needs to last the long season. The kabuki dance is annoying though.

gunns
07-20-2010, 03:37 PM
Favre Sears comercial is what he thinks about the whole thing . You know I wish Favre The best he was happy for Elway when he won his first SB ....

Yeah in front of the camera. He's a camera ho.

loborugger
07-20-2010, 04:20 PM
I dont know. The Favre drama has been almost completely absent this year. I think Bus is actually trying to generate some drama for his client.

Hogan11
07-20-2010, 05:01 PM
I dont know. The Favre drama has been almost completely absent this year. I think Bus is actually trying to generate some drama for his client.

Exactly what I thought.....for a guy like Farve, the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about.

Gotta grab some news Bus!!

Rohirrim
07-20-2010, 05:50 PM
I never thought of the reverse psychology angle. I guess that means I'm not evil enough to be an agent.

rmsanger
07-20-2010, 06:20 PM
really how can anyone complain about this since we've gone through the Lebronathon... Favre's situation is like a sneeze at a rock concert in comparison.

Yawn...

BroncosinDC
07-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Yet Bus Cook also represents Jay Cutler...the dude obviously hates drama. Probably just pissed Lindsay Lohan wouldn't return his calls.

The Moops
07-21-2010, 05:01 AM
I am SO sick of the "is Favre coming back?" saga that stenches up every offseason!

I hope the Broncos face Minnesota in the Super Bowl because I know Favre will throw that ill-fated interception at the end . . .

DarkHorse30
07-21-2010, 10:36 AM

this. agents are jerks.....and we would like their money and their job