PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Penetrates Colt McCoy's Wedding Song

hookemhess
07-20-2010, 07:35 AM
Wasn't sure where else to post this & I'm sure nobody cares to see...but being a diehard Texas fan, I thought this was good. Jordan throws in a line about our's truly and the crowd goes nuts.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/07/19/tim-tebow-colt-mccoy-texas-longhorns-cleveland-browns-cincinnati-bengals-jordan-shipley-rachel-glandorf-wedding-song/

Archer81
07-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Colt McCoy as strong as a kodiak bear? Psh...

Now Tim Tebow EATS kodiak bears.

Tebow FTW.

:Broncos:

dbfan21
07-20-2010, 08:39 AM
pretty funny song...

TheReverend
07-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Colt's doing alright for himself...

http://5toolblogger.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/coltmccoy_girlfriend.jpg

http://sports.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/Rachel_Glandorf__1.jpg

http://a11news.com/images/rachel-glandorf-bikini.jpg

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 09:33 AM
McCoy might be the biggest loser I have ever seen on a football field. To quit on your teammates in a Championship Game is unforgivable. He's also stupid for getting married. :P

Greatspirits
07-20-2010, 09:35 AM
Do they have to use the word "penetrate"?

hookemhess
07-20-2010, 09:42 AM
McCoy might be the biggest loser I have ever seen on a football field. To quit on your teammates in a Championship Game is unforgivable. He's also stupid for getting married. :P

Oh, you know he didn't quit on his teammates, so quit. And he is actually the most winningest QB you have ever seen on a college football field. Just FYI.

And his wife is not only a great piece of talent, she's a stud athlete, too. Their kids are going to be ridiculous.

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 09:51 AM
Oh, you know he didn't quit on his teammates, so quit. And he is actually the most winningest QB you have ever seen on a college football field. Just FYI.

And his wife is not only a great piece of talent, she's a stud athlete, too. Their kids are going to be ridiculous.

He quit. He could play. As far as McCoy win percentage, he never played the Hokies. That would have been two losses right there; One on the score board and second would be the beating he took and never playing again.

Him getting married at that age is a decision he, statistically, will regret both emotionally and financially.

hookemhess
07-20-2010, 09:55 AM
He quit. He could play. As far as McCoy win percentage, he never played the Hokies. That would have been two losses right there; One on the score board and second would be the beating he took and never playing again.

Him getting married at that age is a decision he, statistically, will regret both emotionally and financially.

Haha, wowwwww on the Hokies comment.

And he could NOT play!! I have friends that were in the locker room at halftime and he couldn't hit his dad in the chest 10 ft. away. This isn't a secret. Quit with that garbage.

And re: marriage...well, he's a very religious guy (Baptist) and so is she (went to Baylor). Those kids get married straight out of college. I'd put money on them staying together.

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Haha, wowwwww on the Hokies comment.

And he could NOT play!! I have friends that were in the locker room at halftime and he couldn't hit his dad in the chest 10 ft. away. This isn't a secret. Quit with that garbage.

And re: marriage...well, he's a very religious guy (Baptist) and so is she (went to Baylor). Those kids get married straight out of college. I'd put money on them staying together.

Last time we played you we stomped your ass, and it would happen again. He could throw, he didn't want to ruin his potential NFL career.

Baptist followers exist because they wanted to get divorced. I believe they have the highest divorce rate amongst all christian religions.

McDman
07-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Last time we played you we stomped your ass, and it would happen again. He could throw, he didn't want to ruin his potential NFL career.

Baptist followers exist because they wanted to get divorced. I believe they have the highest divorce rate amongst all christian religions.

Hokies are an above average team, Texas is almost always an elite team. 4 out of 5 times they play Texas will win.

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Hokies are an above average team, Texas is almost always an elite team. 4 out of 5 times they play Texas will win.

I'd say 50/50 today, slight edge to Texas. 6 years ago the same. Take out VY AND WE'd destroy them. 15 years ago we killed them 28-10 in the Sugar Bowl...aka their own back yard.

hookemhess
07-20-2010, 11:48 AM
I'd say 50/50 today, slight edge to Texas. 6 years ago the same. Take out VY AND WE'd destroy them. 15 years ago we killed them 28-10 in the Sugar Bowl...aka their own back yard.

FALSE. I'd give you +10 any day of the week.

BroncoBuff
07-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Wow Garcia, how can you possibly believe that?

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 01:20 PM
Wow Garcia, how can you possibly believe that?

Easy. We are a top 15 program. That means we have a 50/50 chance with any team in the country. Look at our next test, BSU and we even paid them 1.25 million to play us.

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 01:21 PM
FALSE. I'd give you +10 any day of the week.

I don't follow the "false".

RonDaChamp24
07-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Who cares about Virginia Tech? Not this guy.

The video is pretty funny. It's awesome how the crowd erupts when Shipley mentions Tebow. I like Colt McCoy. I felt bad watching him have to wait for so long to be drafted. Just because I like him doesn't mean I think he'll be great though, I do think he'll be pretty good.

hookemhess
07-20-2010, 02:11 PM
I don't follow the "false".

Mostly that 6 years ago, minus VY, the Hokies "destroy" us. And I don't place it at 50/50... our squads aren't even in the same league anymore. More like 80/20, Texas.

Garcia Bronco
07-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Mostly that 6 years ago, minus VY, the Hokies "destroy" us. And I don't place it at 50/50... our squads aren't even in the same league anymore. More like 80/20, Texas.

Na. Either way the scoreboard reads 1 - 0 Hokies and until you beat us on a field...:P

Pony Boy
07-20-2010, 02:34 PM

I like the longhorns logo

TheReverend
07-20-2010, 02:36 PM
I like the longhorns logo

Rofl! I never... Wow... Just wow...

Bravo, sir.

HILife
07-20-2010, 03:39 PM

h.o.k.i.e.s.....HOKIES!!!!!

HILife
07-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Hokies are an above average team, Texas is almost always an elite team. 4 out of 5 times they play Texas, they will win.

Fixed it. You need to work on that grammer

BowlenBall
07-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Who cares about Virginia Tech? Not this guy.

The video is pretty funny. It's awesome how the crowd erupts when Shipley mentions Tebow. I like Colt McCoy. I felt bad watching him have to wait for so long to be drafted. Just because I like him doesn't mean I think he'll be great though, I do think he'll be pretty good.

I felt Colt McCoy was pretty underrated in this year's draft -- he may not ever be an all-pro QB, but he'll stay in the league for 10 years as a backup and spot starter.

He's got a very similar resume to our man Tebow (great production, superb intangibles). The only difference is that Timmy is a physical freak as well, and Colt has the physique of a 7-11 clerk.

McDman
07-20-2010, 06:24 PM

That was 15 years ago... That's like saying the Broncos will definitely beat the Colts because we beat them in 2005.

JLesSPE
07-20-2010, 08:05 PM
Wow Garcia. I've seen people be just die hard blind loving their team but this is ridiculous. Texas is in that young team 1 year rebuilding phase this year and they'd still wipe up VaTech just as bad as they'd wipe up Sam Houston. You need to take a step back and look at things in a little more practical view.

Texas' talented defense lead by Will Muschamp is good enough to have them ranked top 10. Forget about the wealth of young talent on the other side of the ball perennially.

watermock
07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
I felt Colt McCoy was pretty underrated in this year's draft -- he may not ever be an all-pro QB, but he'll stay in the league for 10 years as a backup and spot starter.

He's got a very similar resume to our man Tebow (great production, superb intangibles). The only difference is that Timmy is a physical freak as well, and Colt has the physique of a 7-11 clerk.

Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) Weight: 216 lb (98 kg)
Career information
College: Texas
NFL Draft: 2010 / Round: 3 / Pick: 85
No regular season or postseason appearances

Career history
As player:

Cleveland Browns (2010–present)

Roster status: Unsigned draft pick
Career highlights and awards
College awards and honors

Daniel "Colt" McCoy (born September 5, 1986 in Hobbs, New Mexico[1]) is an American football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. He was the starting quarterback for The University of Texas at Austin. McCoy won the 2008 Walter Camp Award and was the 2008 Heisman Trophy runner-up.[2][3] McCoy won more games (45) than any quarterback in NCAA Division I history. In his senior year, he won 13 of the top 15 major college player awards including quarterback of the year, offensive player of the year and outstanding football player of the year.

As a redshirt freshman in 2005, he was the starting quarterback for the 2006 Longhorn team.[4][5] On November 4, 2006, McCoy threw his 27th touchdown pass in a win against Oklahoma State, to take sole possession of the Texas school record for most touchdowns ever thrown by a quarterback in a single season.[6] Subsequently, in the 2006 Alamo Bowl on December 30, McCoy threw two touchdowns against University of Iowa to tie Nevada's David Neill for second place for freshman touchdowns in a single season.[7] Also during the 2006 season, McCoy was named College Football News Big 12 Player of the Year and was named the quarterback to their "All Freshman Team".[8] Injuries caused him to miss portions of the final two regular season games, but was able to play for the entire duration of the Longhorns' bowl game.

Leading the 2007 Longhorns, McCoy was somewhat less consistent. Through the first five games he threw nine interceptions — two more than he threw in the entire 2006 season.[9] He went on to throw 18 interceptions during the 2007 season.

Leading the 2008 Texas Longhorn football team, McCoy and the Longhorns began the season with 8 straight wins, including a win over then #1 Oklahoma, #6 Oklahoma State and #11 Missouri. His performance helped the Longhorns rise at one point to the #1 ranking in the national polls,[10] although UT lost to Texas Tech University and finished ranked third in the BCS standings.[11] In 2008 McCoy set school records for most career touchdown passes,[12] most touchdown passes in a season,[13] most total touchdowns by a Texas player,[14] most career wins,[15] and most career passing yards.[15] In addition to setting passing records, McCoy led the team with 561 yards rushing and 11 rushing touchdowns, establishing a reputation as a dual threat quarterback.[16] McCoy was named the 2008 AP Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year.[17]

And how tall is Tebone?

Archer81
07-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Height: 6 ft 1 in (1.85 m) Weight: 216 lb (98 kg)
Career information
College: Texas
NFL Draft: 2010 / Round: 3 / Pick: 85
No regular season or postseason appearances

Career history
As player:

Cleveland Browns (2010–present)

Roster status: Unsigned draft pick
Career highlights and awards
College awards and honors

Daniel "Colt" McCoy (born September 5, 1986 in Hobbs, New Mexico[1]) is an American football quarterback for the Cleveland Browns. He was the starting quarterback for The University of Texas at Austin. McCoy won the 2008 Walter Camp Award and was the 2008 Heisman Trophy runner-up.[2][3] McCoy won more games (45) than any quarterback in NCAA Division I history. In his senior year, he won 13 of the top 15 major college player awards including quarterback of the year, offensive player of the year and outstanding football player of the year.

As a redshirt freshman in 2005, he was the starting quarterback for the 2006 Longhorn team.[4][5] On November 4, 2006, McCoy threw his 27th touchdown pass in a win against Oklahoma State, to take sole possession of the Texas school record for most touchdowns ever thrown by a quarterback in a single season.[6] Subsequently, in the 2006 Alamo Bowl on December 30, McCoy threw two touchdowns against University of Iowa to tie Nevada's David Neill for second place for freshman touchdowns in a single season.[7] Also during the 2006 season, McCoy was named College Football News Big 12 Player of the Year and was named the quarterback to their "All Freshman Team".[8] Injuries caused him to miss portions of the final two regular season games, but was able to play for the entire duration of the Longhorns' bowl game.

Leading the 2007 Longhorns, McCoy was somewhat less consistent. Through the first five games he threw nine interceptions — two more than he threw in the entire 2006 season.[9] He went on to throw 18 interceptions during the 2007 season.

Leading the 2008 Texas Longhorn football team, McCoy and the Longhorns began the season with 8 straight wins, including a win over then #1 Oklahoma, #6 Oklahoma State and #11 Missouri. His performance helped the Longhorns rise at one point to the #1 ranking in the national polls,[10] although UT lost to Texas Tech University and finished ranked third in the BCS standings.[11] In 2008 McCoy set school records for most career touchdown passes,[12] most touchdown passes in a season,[13] most total touchdowns by a Texas player,[14] most career wins,[15] and most career passing yards.[15] In addition to setting passing records, McCoy led the team with 561 yards rushing and 11 rushing touchdowns, establishing a reputation as a dual threat quarterback.[16] McCoy was named the 2008 AP Big 12 Offensive Player of the Year.[17]

And how tall is Tebone?

6'3.

Do you really want to go down the road of comparing stats?

Garcia Bronco
07-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Wow Garcia. I've seen people be just die hard blind loving their team but this is ridiculous. Texas is in that young team 1 year rebuilding phase this year and they'd still wipe up VaTech just as bad as they'd wipe up Sam Houston. You need to take a step back and look at things in a little more practical view.

Texas' talented defense lead by Will Muschamp is good enough to have them ranked top 10. Forget about the wealth of young talent on the other side of the ball perennially.

We are in a semi-rebuilding phase in the trenches this year, but some how defensively Bud Foster, the best College Defensive Coach in the country going on 10 years now, gets them there. Oline might be a different story so it will be difficult to gauge how they will do. We have 4 year starter at QB and two of the best running backs in the country as well. We can beat any current and former Big12 team.

Garcia Bronco
07-21-2010, 07:31 AM
That was 15 years ago... That's like saying the Broncos will definitely beat the Colts because we beat them in 2005.

I don't think any rational person would argue that what a team did 15 years ago with different players is any indicator on what a team would do in the present. It was reminder that our historical boot is planted firmly in their arses.

jhns
07-21-2010, 07:39 AM
We can beat any current and former Big12 team.

You win the prize for dumbest thing said this month.

Garcia Bronco
07-21-2010, 08:02 AM
You win the prize for dumbest thing said this month.

That may be, but the award is named after you. :P

Our record against Big 12 teams is very good in recent history beating the best team in the North twice. Unfortunately we haven't played any teams in the South.

jhns
07-21-2010, 08:16 AM
That may be, but the award is named after you. :P

Our record against Big 12 teams is very good in recent history beating the best team in the North twice. Unfortunately we haven't played any teams in the South.

Hmmm, the jhns award. I like it!

The North has been complete crap for about a decade. That isn't very telling.

Garcia Bronco
07-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Hmmm, the jhns award. I like it!

The North has been complete crap for about a decade. That isn't very telling.

The whole North sure, but Bo Pelini's squad isn't. Mizzou and Kansas had good seasons 3 years ago.

Steve Sewell
07-21-2010, 05:19 PM
most winningest QB

rofl

El Guapo
07-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Born and raised a Texan, but will never EVER care for Texas University. They've had a recent string of successful QBs such as vince young, and chris simms (not to mention other positions: ricky williams). Cant wait to watch colt fizzle out.

watermock
07-21-2010, 08:12 PM
Colt has the better passing grade. He got knocked down because he got a shouker nerve injury in the BSC against probably the best team in the last 10 years in Bama.

He's a bit light but should fill out, and despite the injury, it was simply like a funny bone.

Also, Meyer didn't come without cred, he had won the BCS despite losing to the Hogs.Second, he's the New U...It us Miami.

Tebow was drafted as a QB. He's way to slow for anything else, so he project nowhere.

McDummy has a trait of wasting good trades.\

So we trade three high picks for Tebow.

Meanwhile, Tebow is eveymuch into merchandising himself, and buying into the
Stud Virgin
BS while Colt is mocked.

The SEC is dominant because, frankly, there is a suplus of raw talent.

I said RAW.

I'm looking for 'Bama to kick ass for the foreseeable future.

I begged for Denver to sign him as DC or HC.

McDaniels, I don't see anything to make this team much better.

Losing the DC, OC, and RB Coach doesn't bode well, as his nepotism.

8-8.

Archer81
07-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Colt has the better passing grade. He got knocked down because he got a shouker nerve injury in the BSC against probably the best team in the last 10 years in Bama.

He's a bit light but should fill out, and despite the injury, it was simply like a funny bone.

Also, Meyer didn't come without cred, he had won the BCS despite losing to the Hogs.Second, he's the New U...It us Miami.

Tebow was drafted as a QB. He's way to slow for anything else, so he project nowhere.

McDummy has a trait of wasting good trades.\

So we trade three high picks for Tebow.

Meanwhile, Tebow is eveymuch into merchandising himself, and buying into the
Stud Virgin
BS while Colt is mocked.

The SEC is dominant because, frankly, there is a suplus of raw talent.

I said RAW.

I'm looking for 'Bama to kick ass for the foreseeable future.

I begged for Denver to sign him as DC or HC.

McDaniels, I don't see anything to make this team much better.

Losing the DC, OC, and RB Coach doesn't bode well, as his nepotism.

8-8.

...so we keep a DC who wanted to go to Miami why? It couldnt be for the dominance the defense displayed the last 6 weeks of the year.

...The oline coach and RB coach were holdovers, and their specialties ended up being a liability the last month of the season...and it was expected that when their former boss became a HC somewhere else, one of them would go with him. Or maybe you find it ok that Denver has not had a 1000 rusher since 2006.

You do recall the HC of Bama was HC of Miami and bailed after one season?

We used picks we got in trade for the 11 to get Tebow...they were picks we did not have at the start of the draft to get a potential great at QB. And spare me the "sure thing" bull****. Its the NFL draft, there is no such thing as a sure thing.

If you cannot see what will make this team better this season and beyond, then heaven and a jug of red bird wine help you.

watermock
07-21-2010, 09:37 PM
wow.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hAzdgU_kpGo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hAzdgU_kpGo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Archer81
07-21-2010, 09:41 PM
wow.

You can admit when you are wrong, you know. It wont kill you.

TheReverend
07-21-2010, 10:18 PM
...The oline coach and RB coach were holdovers, and their specialties ended up being a liability the last month of the season...and it was expected that when their former boss became a HC somewhere else, one of them would go with him. Or maybe you find it ok that Denver has not had a 1000 rusher since 2006.

Top 3 in ypc in 2007 and 2008 and top 12 in total ground yardage both seasons despite a litany of injuries along the OL and backfields. You'd have to be a special mix of oblivious and retarded to think coaching was an issue there.

hookemhess
07-21-2010, 10:30 PM
rofl

ROLF at having the most wins by a starting quarterback in NCAA Division I history with 45 or...?

hookemhess
07-21-2010, 10:37 PM
rofl

ROLF at having the most wins by a starting quarterback in NCAA Division I history with 45 or...?

watermock
07-22-2010, 12:33 AM
You can admit when you are wrong, you know. It wont kill you.

How amusing.

Who is going to carry this team?

We draft Thomas over Dez and then pick Tebow>?

Denver is paying 14 million for a CB.

Doom isn't signed.

It's sad to see this team treated like Biobby Knight.

Now we see.

This is a team in a weak divion playing another weak division.

watermock
07-22-2010, 01:11 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Hdx9JjzDfo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Hdx9JjzDfo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>.

Garcia Bronco
07-22-2010, 06:52 AM

I think he was laughing because of your grammer in the stated post.

Hogan11
07-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Doesn't matter, Colt will be a bona fide loser soon enough in Cleveland

hookemhess
07-22-2010, 09:16 AM
i think he was laughing because of your grammer in the stated post.

rofl

[laughing because of your spelling in the stated post]

Garcia Bronco
07-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Doesn't matter, Colt will be a bona fide loser soon enough in Cleveland

That's the part that kills his NFL career IMO, or rather will present the biggest challege; Playing for a dog**** team (no pun intended) like the Browns.

enjolras
07-22-2010, 10:44 AM
I'll say this about Longhorn fans... they stay loyal to their players, no matter what reality says. I have a co-worker who is convinced that Vince Young is a top-5 quarterback in the NFL to this day.

Archer81
07-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Top 3 in ypc in 2007 and 2008 and top 12 in total ground yardage both seasons despite a litany of injuries along the OL and backfields. You'd have to be a special mix of oblivious and retarded to think coaching was an issue there.

Considering the Broncos issues continued to be redzone production...who does that fall on if not the RB coach and Oline coach and offensive coordinator? If the players continually fail to execute, that is on the coaching staff.

In addition to RZ woes and a lack of a bell cow back; sticking with small offensive lines that wear down the second half of the season in addition to plug and play runners cannot be applied to the players themselves. Coaches make the decision on who to bring in.

Archer81
07-22-2010, 04:57 PM
How amusing.

Who is going to carry this team?

We draft Thomas over Dez and then pick Tebow>?

Denver is paying 14 million for a CB.

Doom isn't signed.

It's sad to see this team treated like Biobby Knight.

Now we see.

This is a team in a weak divion playing another weak division.

Presumably Moreno and Orton.

We draft Thomas (if you wanted dez, become a cowboy fan) because he fit our offense. We drafted tebow, because he will be a great QB.

13 million for a HOF cornerback...OH THE HORROR

Doom will sign.

Its awesome to see a team be rebuilt for a change with a specific goal in mind rather then retooling to fit the philosophy of the minute.

What does Denver having to play in a weak division have anything to do with the coaching staff or players?

And yes, we will see.