PDA

View Full Version : The Official Tebow Religious Joke Thread

Retire #30!!!
07-19-2010, 11:05 PM
Alright I've hade it...

I'll admit, the whole Tebow religious joke stuff was cute for awhile, but enough with all of the Tebow religious "zingers" polluting every single QB related thread. This is the place to get them all out of your system.

From Tebow pissing holy water, to farting the holy spirit, healing torn ACL's with by touch etc.... give this thread your best shot.

I'll now go back to my lurking. At least I'm up to sixteen posts in 4 years :sunshine:

Broncobiv
07-19-2010, 11:14 PM
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/12/7/128731584594370835.jpg

bronclvr
07-20-2010, 06:56 AM
I thought there was a 100 Post rule?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-20-2010, 06:57 AM
I think I'll keep posting zingers in actual threads. More fun that way.

dbfan21
07-20-2010, 07:18 AM
I thought there was a 100 Post rule?

Yeah...I have yet to call "100 post rule" on anyone on this board, but this seems to be the occasion. Go back to lurking. May this thread die in peace and may Tebow have mercy on your soul.

Archer81
07-20-2010, 07:26 AM
So...we must limit the awesomeness that is Tebow to a single thread?

Blasphemy, I say.

:Broncos:

Rabb
07-20-2010, 07:35 AM
in before the epic

Archer81
07-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Alright I've hade it...

I'll admit, the whole Tebow religious joke stuff was cute for awhile, but enough with all of the Tebow religious "zingers" polluting every single QB related thread. This is the place to get them all out of your system.

From Tebow pissing holy water, to farting the holy spirit, healing torn ACL's with by touch etc.... give this thread your best shot.

I'll now go back to my lurking. At least I'm up to sixteen posts in 4 years :sunshine:

http://tinyurl.com/25vvgfe

TheReverend
07-20-2010, 08:21 AM
Sooooo...

where's the joke?

I clicked the thread for a goddamn Tebow religious joke and I'm not leaving till I get one.

baja
07-20-2010, 08:27 AM
Alright I've hade it...

I find the Jesus jokes very childish and just wrong too.

Thanks for the idea but I doubt it will work out

You should post more though.

Oh and I agree 100% that we should retire #30

Retire #30!!!
07-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Yeah...I have yet to call "100 post rule" on anyone on this board, but this seems to be the occasion. Go back to lurking. May this thread die in peace and may Tebow have mercy on your soul.

I was surprised as well, maybe since this was related to Tebow God had Taco John adjust my privileges.

And for Rev, not a true joke per say but...

So, who do you think I'm describing when I name off these accomplishments?
He has healed the sick
He has traveled both far and wide spreading His word
Children in foreign lands are named after Him
His simple words and small motions seem to excite the masses

These are things said by the announcers and I got confused as to whether they were talking about a quarterback on a college football
team or Jesus Christ.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
07-20-2010, 09:23 AM
So...we must limit the awesomeness that is Tebow to a single thread?

Blasphemy, I say.

As soon as we drafted Tebow, I no longer had use for the Flying Spaghetti Monster religion (though He touched me with His noodly appendage so I may go forth to administer His word. Ramen.)

Much like you cannot put the ocean in a pint glass, thou shalt not infringe on the right to make Tebow/God jokes.

Archer81
07-20-2010, 09:23 AM
I was surprised as well, maybe since this was related to Tebow God had Taco John adjust my privileges.

And for Rev, not a true joke per say but...

So, who do you think I'm describing when I name off these accomplishments?
He has healed the sick
He has traveled both far and wide spreading His word
Children in foreign lands are named after Him
His simple words and small motions seem to excite the masses

These are things said by the announcers and I got confused as to whether they were talking about a quarterback on a college football
team or Jesus Christ.

http://tinyurl.com/25guhcw

OABB
07-20-2010, 09:30 AM
We should retire retire#30.

v2micca
07-20-2010, 10:04 AM
Sooooo...

where's the joke?

I clicked the thread for a goddamn Tebow religious joke and I'm not leaving till I get one.

I heard concession vendors in Mile High are nervous as they expect Tebow to regularly feed entire crowds using only a few bags of nachos and a couple of hotdogs.

TheReverend
07-20-2010, 10:07 AM
I heard concession vendors in Mile High are nervous as they expect Tebow to regularly feed entire crowds using only a few bags of nachos and a couple of hotdogs.

http://www.f2f2s.com/Commodus/thumbsup.gif

KillerBronco#76
07-20-2010, 10:25 AM
http://www.f2f2s.com/Commodus/thumbsup.gif

why do you want to kill the quote?and is that even possible?

DenverBrit
07-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Life of Tebow?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYkbqzWVHZI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SYkbqzWVHZI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ksBRONCOfan
07-20-2010, 11:29 AM
Our Tebow who art in Denver,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy football come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Denver.
Give us this day our touchdowns,
and forgive us our interceptions,
as we forgive those who play against us,
and lead us not into frustration,
but deliver us from losing.
For Tebow is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

bronco militia
08-02-2010, 09:01 PM
Pat Bowlen is the happiest man on the planet.

He gives Tebow five loaves and two fish every day and the mother****er feeds the entire team.

...SSJ

theAPAOps5
08-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Eh its more fun to post them in threads where overly uptight people say that blasphemy like that will hurt the team. I mean I won't name names but Maverick_7 would be a name I would use if I were going to call out a name. :angel:

Dr. Broncenstein
08-02-2010, 09:31 PM
http://gallery.darkspin.com/albums/misc/this_thread_is_gay.jpg

Homer Simpson
08-02-2010, 09:38 PM
http://epicponyz.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/imagesreason-20with-20religious-20people.jpg

Mogulseeker
08-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Alright I've hade it...

Doesn't it kind of have to be witty and relevant to the conversation?

That's why this thread sucks.

Hogan11
08-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Farting the Holy Spirit is kinda funny..........

ton80
08-05-2010, 01:46 AM
The fact that this thread has survived since 7-19-10 proves that the moderators of this site are a collection of bigoted wenniesuckers. If this thread title was something similar to "The Official Ennword Joke Thread" someone would have been banned by now. However, the mental midgets that run this site have been programmed to see things only in terms of political correctness. Unfortunately in todays times, it is not PC to crack a Ennword joke, but is PC to crack a white male religious joke.

In other words, if people are getting banned for telling jokes, there is no difference between telling an ennword joke and telling a white male religious joke.

Taco, SoCal, and the rest of you, go eff yourselves. You truly are weak, weak human beings.

Dr. Broncenstein
08-05-2010, 05:57 AM
The fact that this thread has survived since 7-19-10 proves that the moderators of this site are a collection of bigoted wenniesuckers. If this thread title was something similar to "The Official Ennword Joke Thread" someone would have been banned by now. However, the mental midgets that run this site have been programmed to see things only in terms of political correctness. Unfortunately in todays times, it is not PC to crack a Ennword joke, but is PC to crack a white male religious joke.

In other words, if people are getting banned for telling jokes, there is no difference between telling an ennword joke and telling a white male religious joke.

Taco, SoCal, and the rest of you, go eff yourselves. You truly are weak, weak human beings.

http://item.slide.com/r/1/7/i/NLBq4maN3j_bkdN_v5_JASLQtG9DuOGq/

worm
08-05-2010, 07:32 AM
Punisher...is that you?

Pony Boy
08-05-2010, 08:07 AM

Uh oh..... you said wenniesuckers, Tebow will strike you down and unleash plague and pestilence upon you

Retire #30!!!
08-05-2010, 09:34 AM
http://item.slide.com/r/1/7/i/NLBq4maN3j_bkdN_v5_JASLQtG9DuOGq/

Yes thanks Doc, this was the picture I was looking for when everybody was making fun of my dumb thread. I felt just like that girl when somebody posted "we should retire Retire #30!!!

bronco militia
08-05-2010, 09:43 AM
FYI, those chicks have awesome racks... ;D

uplink
08-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Tebow visited Iran and saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked.
"This woman was found committing adultery, and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded.
"Wait," yelled Tebow. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Suddenly, a stone was thrown from out of the sky, and knocked the woman on the side of her head.
"Aw, c'mon, ..." Tebow cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"

TheReverend
08-05-2010, 10:50 AM

Wat

iDENVER
08-05-2010, 10:57 AM

shut the hell up, u sound stupid.

Eldorado
08-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Never go full retard.

TailgateNut
08-05-2010, 11:08 AM
http://epicponyz.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/imagesreason-20with-20religious-20people.jpg

^5

Miss I.
08-05-2010, 11:24 AM

Tom?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:e_LxhdiQLj592M:http://notquiteamerican.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/tomcruise.jpg&t=1

24champ
08-05-2010, 11:58 AM

Lolwut

Denver Crush
08-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Never go full retard.

Best post of the thread. Cheers! Ha!