PDA

View Full Version : sports bettors

i4jelway7
07-17-2010, 10:02 PM
you may want to check out Teddy Covers on www.sportsmemo.com (http://www.sportsmemo.com) the dude is on an AMAZING run!

I've made some nice bank following this guy, thought I'd share

CSU Husker
07-17-2010, 10:12 PM
Kind of off topic, but somewhat related question. Is depositing to sports betting sites similar to the online poker sites where credit cards are blocked now? I know how to get money on to the poker sites using specific gift cards, and was wondering if that would work for sports bet sites come football season. Sorry for the thread jack :)

i4jelway7
07-18-2010, 04:21 AM
Kind of off topic, but somewhat related question. Is depositing to sports betting sites similar to the online poker sites where credit cards are blocked now? I know how to get money on to the poker sites using specific gift cards, and was wondering if that would work for sports bet sites come football season. Sorry for the thread jack :)

actually I think at some sites (5dimes.com) they now have a visa processor, I haven't tried to use this method of deposit yet but it looks promising... I've been using ewalletexpress to fund my account

broncocalijohn
07-18-2010, 05:43 PM

what gift cards can be used for poker sites? I put $100 in my pokerstars account through my checking account. Seems much safer to do it by gift card.

Tankgunner95
07-18-2010, 07:49 PM
SO... You gotta pay to see who he picks? How bout you just post who he picks and we will agree or disagree with him!

RhymesayersDU
07-18-2010, 09:08 PM
BoDog takes credit card for sure for whoever asked.

i4jelway7
07-19-2010, 03:50 AM
if you are just curious to see who he picks after the fact you can click on the recap tab and see what all the paid for picks were

CSU Husker
07-19-2010, 12:26 PM
what gift cards can be used for poker sites? I put $100 in my pokerstars account through my checking account. Seems much safer to do it by gift card.

Visa all access net spend cards work for the poker sites.