PDA

View Full Version : movie Inception

uplink
07-16-2010, 12:48 AM
Just saw it, good movie worth seeing

DivineLegion
07-16-2010, 12:55 AM
The question is did it live up to the hype?

Doggcow
07-16-2010, 02:14 AM
The question is did it live up to the hype?

That would not be possible.

KCStud
07-16-2010, 02:30 AM
This movie was one of the best I've seen in quite a long time. Christopher Nolan is without a doubt the best director in hollywood.

This movie had such good effects. There were parts where you simply wonder how they filmed some of the action scenes. The writing was outstanding too. Another masterpiece by Nolan. A+

uplink
07-16-2010, 06:16 AM
who wants to explain the near ending, the part right after he meets the old asian guy? This part I'm not sure of, not the very very end.

HILife
07-16-2010, 07:19 AM
who wants to explain the near ending, the part right after he meets the old asian guy? This part I'm not sure of, not the very very end.

Looks like I will be staying out of this thread.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-16-2010, 08:02 AM
This movie was one of the best I've seen in quite a long time. Christopher Nolan is without a doubt the best director in hollywood.

This movie had such good effects. There were parts where you simply wonder how they filmed some of the action scenes. The writing was outstanding too. Another masterpiece by Nolan. A+

its this type of review that worries me. im gonna see it tonight, but im a story/character guy, i really couldnt care less about vfx. And Dark Knight bored the **** outta me...well, i hope i like it

Chris
07-16-2010, 08:57 AM
Check out these ads

http://www.newsinfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Inception-3D-Building-Ad_Crop.jpg

http://www.newsinfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Inception-Building-Ad1.jpg

UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
07-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Its a good movie. Its not the "Matix". But its good.

Baba Booey
07-16-2010, 07:10 PM
**** blew my mind. Great flick.

SoDak Bronco
07-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Took the wifey, she didn't love it, but thought it was pretty cool. I loved it bc it was so original..can't wait to sleep :)

SonOfLe-loLang
07-16-2010, 11:22 PM
Just saw it and really enjoyed it. I think it lost itself at points by glossing over some important details, but incredibly layered and clever. Nice job, good mind bend.

chanesaw
07-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Saw it in IMAX last night. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Great movie, best I have seen in years. It had a little bit of everything you go to the movies for (except humor) drama, action, suspense, mystery, vfx, romance.... Worth the price of admission.

Inkana7
07-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Saw it last night. Really blown away by the plot and effects. Nolan will get Best Screenwriter, if not more. Really, really great movie that gets better the more you reflect on it.

OCBronco
07-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Such an incredible film, and really quite difficult to categorize, since it works on so many levels.
On the one hand, it's a highly polished crime caper film on the level with (if not better than) Kubrick's The Killing. On another level, it's a well executed, epic action-adventure film (dozens and dozens of gun fights and sweet explosions). And on another level, it's a highly complex and deeply philosophical science fiction film. (The closest comparison I can find is either Total Recall, or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, but this is a far better, and more polished film than either of those films.)

Requiem
07-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Just got back from the movie with some friends. Really enjoyed it. Best movie I've seen this summer in the theatre -- by far!

barryr
07-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Just got back from the movie with some friends. Really enjoyed it. Best movie I've seen this summer in the theatre -- by far!

You have friends? Wow.

Man-Goblin
07-17-2010, 10:09 PM
It was outstanding. Even the wife liked it.

Although I did find out tonight that she never liked the original Matrix. Possible divorce coming. Stay tuned.

Pony Boy
07-17-2010, 10:15 PM

I didn't know guys really went to the movies with friends......I thought that was just in the movies.

ColoradoDarin
07-19-2010, 08:30 AM
Saw it yesterday at the IMAX - great movie! I didn't see hardly any of the hype beforehand (DVR FTW) and if it weren't for a thread here on the 'mane I probably wouldn't have seen it at all.

Chris
07-19-2010, 08:47 AM
A friend of mine works for IMAX so I am getting free tickets this week. W00t.

Crushaholic
07-19-2010, 12:33 PM
Dark Knight wouldn't have been memorable if it hadn't been for Heath Ledger's great performance. I hope this will be a better Nolan movie...