PDA

View Full Version : Which of you peeps are going to be doing camp reports this year and when?

baja
07-04-2010, 01:15 PM
I bet there are many of us wondering right about now who of our famous camp reporters will be covering TC this year and when.

Thanks in advance for the feed back and doing those incredable reports.

PS So Cal you better get your butt out to Denver or I am going to dig up Nixon and slap him around.

Broncoman13
07-04-2010, 01:19 PM
I'll be there as much as I can... don't know how much reporting I'll be able to do though. Gonna be interesting to see how much of a circus it will be at camp this year. With Tebow and the recent news of Doom being so disgusted... should be plenty of media coverage with or without the OM Contingent.

baja
07-04-2010, 01:28 PM
I'll be there as much as I can... don't know how much reporting I'll be able to do though. Gonna be interesting to see how much of a circus it will be at camp this year. With Tebow and the recent news of Doom being so disgusted... <b>should be plenty of media coverage with or without the OM Contingent.

Not the same my friend and why would you not do some reporting

Your reports are among the best here.

Broncoman13
07-04-2010, 01:38 PM
Lots of biatching and whining for one. Two, I'm having shoulder surgery and not sure if I will be able to take notes/type reports. May just go to enjoy it for once and not worry about getting home to get the crack out to the OM. ;D Besides, it takes up about 10 hours a day of my time... it's worth it to go out and enjoy the TC Atmosphere but I've paid my reporting dues ha.

baja
07-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Lots of biatching and whining for one. Two, I'm having shoulder surgery and not sure if I will be able to take notes/type reports. May just go to enjoy it for once and not worry about getting home to get the crack out to the OM. ;D Besides, it takes up about 10 hours a day of my time... it's worth it to go out and enjoy the TC Atmosphere but I've paid my reporting dues ha.

Well yes you have paid your dues for sure but now you can pay mine ;D

SouthStndJunkie
07-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Let the man go and enjoy training camp without having to be a slave to the reports.

Broncoman13
07-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Well yes you have paid your dues for sure but now you can pay mine ;D

That's a pretty good sized bill there bubba

SoCalBronco
07-04-2010, 02:43 PM
PS So Cal you better get your butt out to Denver or I am going to dig up Nixon and slap him around.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year. I'm going on a family vacation from July 11th-18th and I can't do that and then go to camp a few weeks later.

I will definitely be at Dove Valley next summer, though.

baja
07-04-2010, 03:04 PM
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this year. I'm going on a family vacation from July 11th-18th and I can't do that and then go to camp a few weeks later.

Well it will be your fault that I have to biitch slap Nixon.

Enjoy your vacation and thanks again for all the past reports

gyldenlove
07-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Well it will be your fault that I have to biitch slap Nixon.

Enjoy your vacation and thanks again for all the past reports

You need to turn up the heat man, two of our finest are not reporting this year so far.

baja
07-04-2010, 07:58 PM
You need to turn up the heat man, two of our finest are not reporting this year so far.I'm hoping someone else will step p. I can't complain they have done an amazing job in the past so if they need to pass this year we can only hope Kaylore will be p foir another year and others will join him. We cold take p a collection to help with expenses I spose.

Falconer
07-04-2010, 08:30 PM
I am actually planning on going out this year. I will only be there the first three or four days of camp, but I can see what I can do. I hope to meet a few of the others out there as well. I am kind of disappointed that one of them won't be you SoCal. It would have been a pleasure to meet you.

montrose
07-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I'll be there as much as I can but not sure I can file camp reports. Not sure why I need to, I mean... everyone on the Mane knows the Broncos are going 0-16 with McIdiot at the helm. Aren't we all Bears/Redskins fans until Kyle Shanahan takes over and returns us to greatness?

baja
07-04-2010, 11:25 PM
10 and 6 babay atleast 10 and 6

barring injuries and assuming a healthy O line

Los Broncos
07-05-2010, 09:03 AM
0-20 with pre season, book it.

Midget at CB, QB who love God, two first rounders with a cube of sugar.

STFU!

Broncoman13
07-05-2010, 09:12 AM
I'll be there as much as I can but not sure I can file camp reports. Not sure why I need to, I mean... everyone on the Mane knows the Broncos are going 0-16 with McIdiot at the helm. Aren't we all Bears/Redskins fans until Kyle Shanahan takes over and returns us to greatness?

This.

Post a report that is pro-broncos (like most last year), get hammered by 49.5% of the OM.

Post a report that is anti-broncos, get hammered by another 49.5% of the OM.

btw, I haven't figured what category 1% of the OM falls in. Guys like Rev, Med, Kaylore, SoCal, TJ, Apa, and a few others are very similar to me. We'll role with the punches until those punches start stinging too much then we pop. The funny thing is we all have our own unique likes and dislikes. Some of us loved the Tebow pick... some not. Some really like Knowshon, some do not. Some think McD is a waste, some think he's on the brink of being a great coach.

Anyhow, to do the camp reports I think you have to have a bit of that attitude. If you can see the good and also call out the bad and allow yourself to have a relatively open mind, chances are you'll do pretty well with the reports. The bad thing is, 99% of the OM falls into another category and if you post, objectively, both good and bad in a camp report... well you're going to bring out the worst in both sides.

BABronco
07-05-2010, 09:13 AM
10 and 6 babay atleast 10 and 6

barring injuries and assuming a healthy O line

omg we are ****ed already.

Kaylore
07-05-2010, 09:17 AM
I'll only be able to do it on a Saturday and maybe one of the late evening practices this year. I'm saving my vacation time for a cruise for our anniversary.

Los Broncos
07-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Any camps report I can get I'll be thankful for.

I hope there is some short video clips like last year.

SoDak Bronco
07-05-2010, 09:45 AM
That sucks Socal won't be able to go, and it sounds like Kaylore is going to be only going part time. I always appreciate the reports, I hope anyone out there can keep us informed. I know I look forward to those reports like they are gold. Thanks again, and I hope you all can do it again.

baja
07-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Well so far it's not looking that good for cam reports this year

ludo21
07-05-2010, 10:20 AM
I might do one if I make it up in time for camp.

When is camp btw?

montrose
07-05-2010, 11:28 AM
Well so far it's not looking that good for cam reports this year

It's not looking that good for Broncos fans in general this season. Now for fans in Chicago, Washington, Miami, Detroit and Cleveland - it's sunny days ahead :sunshine:

Los Broncos
07-05-2010, 11:31 AM
It's not looking that good for Broncos fans in general this season. Now for fans in Chicago, Washington, Miami, Detroit and Cleveland - it's sunny days ahead :sunshine:

We wont win a game, not even a pre season game.

montrose
07-05-2010, 11:43 AM
We wont win a game, not even a pre season game.

Dude I'm just hoping McIdiot knows how to get the team to the stadium so we're not the first team in league history to forfit games because we got lost. Worse, since games are on Sundays, are his group of choir boys going to even be able to play? Meanwhile, Jay, Tony, Peyton and Shanny are going to be rockin' the house!

Forever live the 2008 Denver Broncos - (with apologizes to the Chicago Bulls) the greatest team ever disassembled!

Marquand Manual and Jamie Winborn > McDouche and You

SoCalBronco
07-05-2010, 12:03 PM
I'm saving my vacation time for a cruise for our anniversary.

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2327/160/83/41301680/n41301680_32128007_3475.jpg

I've always thought that "Amy" was simply an affectionate nickname for Chris Kuper.

;D

BTW, congrats on your upcoming anniversary, Khan.

Los Broncos
07-05-2010, 12:04 PM
http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2327/160/83/41301680/n41301680_32128007_3475.jpg

I've always thought that "Amy" was simply an affectionate nickname for Chris Kuper.

;D

BTW, congrats on your upcoming anniversary, Khan.

Hilarious! I knew that was coming.

uplink
07-07-2010, 05:07 PM
Question: Why are there so many great insightful threads about training camp but not as much analysis of the regular season games?

I appreciate the training camp analysis a lot it is really great, but I have always wondered why there isn't the same breakdown of the players performances in the games.

Lev Vyvanse
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Question: Why are there so many great insightful threads about training camp but not as much analysis of the regular season games?

I appreciate the training camp analysis a lot it is really great, but I have always wondered why there isn't the same breakdown of the players performances in the games.

Step up.

baja
07-07-2010, 05:27 PM

There is to an extent but you are right and I think it's because there is so much more news created every Sunday that there is little time for in depth analysis.

crush17
07-07-2010, 05:34 PM
www.milehighreport.com (http://www.milehighreport.com)

there will be plenty of reporting, and by some damn fine writers to boot.

don't limit yourself to "the mane" for your reports y'all.

on that note, I will be attending a minimum of 3 sessions and hope to give it a go around for the first time. I am by no means a journalist, but I'm going to try.

:)

Broncoman13
07-07-2010, 06:14 PM
There is to an extent but you are right and I think it's because there is so much more news created every Sunday that there is little time for in depth analysis.

I think the whole basis of starting the camp reports was accessibility. Games... almost everyone can see. Sports bars, Direct TV, regular broadcast TV, radio, etc. Camp, you've got to be in S/E Denver if you want to see what's going on in camp.

As for MHR, not bad and I met a bunch of their "reporters" last year at camp. Nice guys, great personalities.

theAPAOps5
07-07-2010, 07:24 PM
www.milehighreport.com (http://www.milehighreport.com)

there will be plenty of reporting, and by some damn fine writers to boot.

don't limit yourself to "the mane" for your reports y'all.

on that note, I will be attending a minimum of 3 sessions and hope to give it a go around for the first time. I am by no means a journalist, but I'm going to try.

:)

Yes he provides good reports but he is usually only there for a week. Broncotalk also has some good stuff and he has made the trek the past few years.

So there is resources but only limited as both guys are out of town. Unless they are bringing in others.

I am sure someone here will step up and do some good reports!

Ray Finkle
07-07-2010, 08:14 PM

stalking girl's name and taking pitchers of her does not count as "family"....jeez....

listopencil
07-07-2010, 09:30 PM
I'm going, but I'm not telling you ****ers anything.

Broncoman13
07-08-2010, 06:05 AM
I'm going, but I'm not telling you ****ers anything.

;D NICE. Don't blame you either.

footstepsfrom#27
07-08-2010, 06:31 AM

People can watch the games with their own two eyes, but TC reports are only available if you are on site with the team. As for breakdowns of player performances...the whole board does that every game so I don't follow your point there.

HILife
07-08-2010, 06:56 AM
I'm going to miss those reports. They are the highlight of the off season....Minus the draft and FA