PDA

View Full Version : Are You Gonna Lose Your Balls?

newsanchor
07-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Suppose women throw cream pie in your face, superglue you to a chair, say things like made you look, or pull any kind of prank (or verbal comedy) on you.

You have never done anything to these women to deserve being pranked, joked on, or made into a laughing stock in any way.

I feel if I get pranked or joked on, and I did not do anything to deserve this, that would be considered bullying. Worse, if women prank on me, it makes me feel less of a man.

So let me ask you this. If a woman pulls a prank on you, and you did not do anything to deserve being joked on, would you consider that bullying (making you lose your balls over this)?

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 11:41 PM
Some chicks must have really ****ed with and emasculated you.

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 11:43 PM
I had a feisty female toss a drink in my face once at a bar....but she blew me later on that night, so I guess to answer your question, I did lose part of my balls.

Brewer
07-03-2010, 11:43 PM
WTF? Seriously? If you had to ask this (here of all places) then your balls have long since rolled away... Hilarious!

:egbgb: <-- (she's laughing at this thread)

This thread is hereby nominated for Gayest Thread of July. Good job. ^5

newsanchor
07-03-2010, 11:48 PM
I not only would consider that bullying, but also a hate crime, seeing that I'm a man, and these pranksters are women.

Use the media to expose the pranksters, and make them into monsters to the public. I may get sued for libel and slander.

If I want to keep (and grow big) my balls, that is the chance I'm gonna have to take.

What would you do to maintain your balls and fight back against these mother----in' bi----es?

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 11:50 PM
I not only would consider that bullying, but also a hate crime, seeing that I'm a man, and these pranksters are women.

Use the media to expose the pranksters, and make them into monsters to the public. I may get sued for libel and slander.

If I want to keep (and grow big) my balls, that is the chance I'm gonna have to take.

What would you do to maintain your balls and fight back against these mother----in' bi----es?

I would send a drunk Mel Gibson after them.

Pseudofool
07-03-2010, 11:51 PM
Be thankful that you get any attention from women at all, because I predict you'll be pining for these days in the not so distant future.

newsanchor
07-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Be thankful that you get any attention from women at all, because I predict you'll be pining for these days in the not so distant future.

F----K LAUGHTER!!!!

A Sense of Humor is a Personality Trait I Can Do Without. I Don't Care If I'm Getting Any Attention from Women (pranking and joking on me) or not.

baja
07-03-2010, 11:54 PM
You clearly need to smash her in the facew with your erected dick show her you are a MAN. No chance she is just playing with you because she likes you.

newsanchor
07-03-2010, 11:55 PM
You clearly need to smash her in the facew with your erected dick show her you are a MAN. No chance she is just playing with you because she likes you.

Playing with me because she likes me?

I DON'T F----KIN THINK SO

HATE CRIME PERIOD

sisterhellfyre
07-03-2010, 11:57 PM
I feel if I get pranked or joked on, and I did not do anything to deserve this, that would be considered bullying. Worse, if women prank on me, it makes me feel less of a man.

Man? More like a little boy whining that the girls won't play fair and won't let you win.

Plonk. Welcome to my ignore list.

baja
07-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Dude you should delete this thread You are going to get crusified here for this

newsanchor
07-04-2010, 12:09 AM
Everybody needs to have a sense of humor

But I would rather take that personality trait, drive it to the back alley and shoot it dead!!!!

SoCalBronco
07-04-2010, 12:18 AM
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Broncobiv
07-04-2010, 12:24 AM
http://crackdealer.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wtf.jpg

Broncosfreak_56
07-04-2010, 12:28 AM
http://www.murderdeathinks.com/v3/hi5/monkey-dog-fail.gif
Guess which one is you.

newsanchor
07-04-2010, 12:33 AM
I've seen the movie Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay

I'm a combo of Rob Corddry (played Homeland Security Agent Ron Fox) and Eric Winter (Colton Graham with a future in politics)

They come down hard and heavy on funny f----ks like John Cho (played Harold) and Kal Penn (played Kumar).

I'm coming down on comics very hard, even the female ones.

Killericon
07-04-2010, 12:46 AM
You should consider moving to Myrtle Beach.

SoCalBronco
07-04-2010, 12:52 AM

Killericon FTW.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wchH7xL4tdE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wchH7xL4tdE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

newsanchor
07-04-2010, 12:53 AM

A place in the sun?

Having fun, living life, and being full of life?

I would much rather raid the place with military vehicles and a powerful platoon, be armed with huge guns and ammo, and raid the place via reserves and national guard.

BroncoBuff
07-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Some chicks must have really ****ed with and emasculated you.

Yeah, your experiences seem pretty unusual to me.

footstepsfrom#27
07-04-2010, 03:04 AM

So let me ask you this. If a woman pulls a prank on you, and you did not do anything to deserve being joked on, would you consider that bullying (making you lose your balls over this)?
I've never seen you on here before, but reading this trip I have a strong desire to bully you myself.

baja
07-04-2010, 05:54 AM
I never thought I would see the need for a closed poll until now.

If anyone finds this happening to them for God's sake never admit it to anyone except your mom or your counsler, on second thought don't tell your mom either she will feel a failure..

Lomax
07-04-2010, 06:57 AM
I never thought I would see the need for a closed poll until now.

If anyone finds this happening to them for God's sake never admit it to anyone except your mom or your counsler, on second thought don't tell your mom either she will feel a failure..

She would probably just prank him again.

Kaylore
07-04-2010, 07:42 AM
I don't know what's more strange: Newsanchor's posts, or that half the board doesn't seem to notice.

CEH
07-04-2010, 08:03 AM
Football and pranks
Time to reroute this thread

Check out the NY Giants (Sean O'Hara) on Silent Library

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/530122/ny-giants-exclusive-balled-pedal.jhtml#id=1641986

Just a sample but they have some pretty inventive and hilarious pranks

Homer Simpson
07-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Some people really ruin this site.

OABB
07-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Newsanchor rules.

DenverBrit
07-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Suppose women throw cream pie in your face, superglue you to a chair, say things like made you look, or pull any kind of prank (or verbal comedy) on you.

You have never done anything to these women to deserve being pranked, joked on, or made into a laughing stock in any way.

You shouldn't worry, it sounds like they're long gone. ;)

I'm having difficulty believing anyone could create this thread with a straight face, let's put this down as a lame attempt at morning humor.

Jason in LA
07-04-2010, 09:33 AM

I knew a reference to that thread was coming. Best thread ever!

RhymesayersDU
07-04-2010, 09:33 AM
I can't tell if this guy is a gimmick, a weirdo, or a combo of both.

gunns
07-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Dortoh?

broncocalijohn
07-04-2010, 10:03 AM

The attention he gets here is better than what he gets with women. Face it News, you are horrible! Your 81 posts are pretty bad (including the ones where you started the thread) and now women hate you for no reason.

loborugger
07-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Did she give you a wedgie?

ColoradoDarin
07-04-2010, 10:35 AM
One day newsanchor was fishing.

He met a nice girl.

He asked her to join him.

He caught a fish.

He then lost his balls.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q227/dhaus5650/cffef5dca0_Bish_stole_my_fish-s533x.jpg

oubronco
07-04-2010, 11:35 AM
I had a feisty female toss a drink in my face once at a bar....but she blew me later on that night, so I guess to answer your question, I did lose part of my balls.

ROFL! Hilarious!

footstepsfrom#27
07-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Dortoh?
I think you got it.

Rausch 2.0
07-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Does altitude have some effect on testosterone?...

listopencil
07-04-2010, 08:37 PM
My guesses-

1) Socially inept teenage boy

2) Inebriated/high regular poster on an alt

3) Troll