PDA

View Full Version : Lesnar vs Carwin

Rocket 7
07-03-2010, 03:10 PM
Didn't see a thread about this. Personally I will be pulling for Carwin to shut Lesnar's cocky ass up. If you have a stream post it here.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 03:22 PM
If Lesnar does not show effects of a long layoff... He will take Carwin to the ground and beat the bejesus out of him.

Why all the hate Dipso???

Rocket 7
07-03-2010, 03:31 PM
I guess he is too cocky for me. To each their own. Ring rust will be a problem for him. I didn't like how he got in Frank Mir's face after his last match.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 03:49 PM
With all the crap Mir was talking on how he beat Lesnar the 1st meeting and so on, I thought Brock did a great job not only making hamberger helper out of Mir's piehole, bet then making sure everyone else knew how he felt. Guess he is alot like Bill Romanowski, either you love him or hate him. Its all good.

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I'm rooting for Brock Lesnar to win....and unless he is very rusty or gets caught, he should.

That said, he needs to be wary of Carwin.

SonOfLe-loLang
07-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Lesnar really should have rethought that tattoo on his chest. If you only see the top part, kinda looks like a weiner

SoDak Bronco
07-03-2010, 04:28 PM
Brock

SoDak Bronco
07-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Brock is a cocky SOB,but he is a South Dakota boy, and we don't have many of those..so you know where my loyalities lay. Go Lesnar, hopefully he is humble after he kicks the crap outta Carwin.

FADERPROOF
07-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I have Brock Lesnar winning this one, then losing his belt to Cain Velasquez in the coming months.

Elway 4 Life
07-03-2010, 07:54 PM
anyone have a link for the stream?

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Yep....a good link would be appreciated.

If you don't want to post it, you could always PM it to those of us who want it.

NASurfer
07-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm interested in a link if anyone has one.

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm interested in a link if anyone has one.

This one posted on another thread is working good for me....right now.

http://atdhe.net/

(The one with TVU)

DivineBronco
07-03-2010, 08:33 PM
http://www.channelsurfing.net/

TDmvp
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
Watching now , GO BROCK !!!

Soul-Bronco
07-03-2010, 09:20 PM
is it skipping for anyone else?

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 09:25 PM
My feed is good so far.

NASurfer
07-03-2010, 09:35 PM
I saw the other thread after I posted lol. The 2nd feed on channelsurfing has been good, no skipping.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Soul-Bronco
07-03-2010, 09:44 PM
hey junkie did you have to download the tvu player?

Broncobiv
07-03-2010, 09:45 PM
This Akiyama/Leben fight is amazing!

OBF1
07-03-2010, 09:49 PM
Leben...WOW

iDENVER

i did and it said the download didnt work but i tried to watch it again and it worked anyway.. good link btw

SouthStndJunkie
Chris 'The Crippler' Leben with a sweet triangle choke for the victory over Akiyama.

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 09:50 PM

Yep....it's been a good feed so far.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
I just hope it lasts for the main event.

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
I just hope it lasts for the main event.

No doubt.

Broncobiv
07-03-2010, 09:56 PM
LOL the announcer (not Joe Rogan) just called Steve "Stone Cold" Austin, "Cold Stone"!

http://www.coppelclan.com/.a/6a00e554123cd1883401156f7a55c0970c-800wi

GoBroncos84
07-03-2010, 09:58 PM
Leben is an animal, love watching him fight

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 09:59 PM
I hope Brock Lesnar kicks some ass.

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 10:00 PM
LOL the announcer (not Joe Rogan) just called Steve "Stone Cold" Austin, "Cold Stone"!

http://www.coppelclan.com/.a/6a00e554123cd1883401156f7a55c0970c-800wi

I'll take the Founder's Favorite, please.

Broncobiv
07-03-2010, 10:01 PM
5 scheduled rounds? HA! This isn't gonna last 1!

SouthStndJunkie
I lost my feed.

OBF1
I thought it would not last... oh well

Broncobiv
07-03-2010, 10:05 PM
Just thought this was funny...Lesnar's college senior portrait:

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/2000_Official_Portrait_jpg.jpg

Broncobiv
07-03-2010, 10:06 PM
I lost my feed.

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Third feed down out of the 5 available for UFC.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Lesner knocked him out at the 43 second mark...WOW

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:09 PM
J/K fight is now on

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Lesner is down

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:13 PM
And it is all over.................. round 1

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:14 PM
Carwin 10-9

NASurfer
Nice first round. Nice to see Lesnar's weird shaped head get rocked like that.

SouthStndJunkie
http://atdhe.net/

First link is working.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Lesner tapped out caRWIN

Broncobiv
07-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Lesner knocked him out at the 43 second mark...WOW
I was really pissed that I read that...thought my feed was slow or something! Why would you make a statement like that and ruin the next 2 minutes of my life??

NASurfer
07-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Damn. I had a feeling about Lesnar's wrestling skills. I thought Carwin would had to have stayed on his feet.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Triangle from side control 2-19 in the second

SouthStndJunkie
07-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I missed most of the 1st round, but caught the tap out in the 2nd round.

wolf754life
07-03-2010, 10:23 PM
lesnar is your dad

Malcontent
07-03-2010, 10:25 PM
Dude can choke a hippo..

scorpio
07-03-2010, 10:45 PM
f***ing hate lesnar

http://imgur.com/KTIM9.gif

OABB
07-03-2010, 11:22 PM
How can anyone hate lesnar? The guy is a beast and this is only his 6th fight. He's fought top guys and just escaped death. He's an incredible athlete and a great character. If the hatred is based off flipping off MIr, go watch Mira interviews pee fight and see if you still blame lesnar.

Hogan11
07-03-2010, 11:51 PM
How can anyone hate lesnar? The guy is a beast and this is only his 6th fight. He's fought top guys and just escaped death. He's an incredible athlete and a great character. If the hatred is based off flipping off MIr, go watch Mira interviews pee fight and see if you still blame lesnar.

It's probably based off his time in the WWE. People have a problem with a guy who did that bullshat coming in and kicking ass for real it seems.

And for the record, Joe Rogan sucks, freakin hate that guy.

BroncoInferno
07-04-2010, 08:16 AM
How can anyone hate lesnar?

I happen to dislike ignorant, racist, homophobic bigots. But that's just me.

azbroncfan
07-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Lesnoar pulled the classic let the other guy punch himself out then finish him off when he is done.

OABB
07-04-2010, 09:57 AM

I was not aware of this. What did he say that I missed?

SoDak Bronco
07-04-2010, 10:25 AM

Wow are you serious? Do you know him personally, or are you just full of ****?

Bronco Boy
07-04-2010, 10:31 AM

Hey, you didn't need to drag the Republican party into this discussion.

wolf754life
07-04-2010, 10:38 AM

judge much?

Broncoman13
07-04-2010, 12:53 PM
I could care less for Brock's BS from the past few years, but last night went a long way toward at least accepting that he'll be a big part of the UFC/MMA for several years. The whole I'm a bad ass, gonna drink Coors Light b/c Budlight wouldn't pay me, might just go home and get on top of my wife BS really REALLY hurt his image. Last night's post fight interview made him sound as though he's realized that it's more than just him. Can't wait to see him fight Fedor one day and I still think that Shane Carwin is a bad ass. I was a little surprised that they didn't stop the fight in the first, but in hindsight it was a good decision not to as Brock still had plenty of fight left. Not sure anyone other than Carwin can beat Brock and as big and strong as Carwin is, I don't think he can wrestle with Brock... Striker's chance and I don't think that Dos Santos or anyone else in the HWs has the same chance. As far as superior conditioning, it's not gonna matter much if you're giving up 50-75 lbs to Lesnar which is what most are giving up ('cept Carwin). But Dos Santos and Valesquez are just too small regardless of their conditioning. Somebody mentioned earlier that Lesnar could choke out a hippo... might be right.

OABB
07-04-2010, 01:05 PM

at this point it looks as if you are just a judgemental douchenozzle. can you please tell me why you said this?

Broncoman13
07-04-2010, 01:11 PM
at this point it looks as if you are just a judgemental douchenozzle. can you please tell me why you said this?

Maybe he hasn't been on to answer your question?

OABB
07-04-2010, 02:11 PM
Maybe he hasn't been on to answer your question?

Good point...

KipCorrington25
07-04-2010, 10:11 PM
He was a lot classier last night but I am a big Carwin supporter due to his Colorado connections and that was disapointing. He gave Lesnar all he could handle but just didn't have quite the stopping power, also he would have been wise to remain standing instead of gassing out on the ground.. oh well.

azbroncfan
07-04-2010, 10:35 PM
He gave Lesnar all he could handle but just didn't have quite the stopping power, also he would have been wise to remain standing instead of gassing out on the ground.. oh well.

Yep it looked like he was pounding Brock pretty good but when you actually look at it Brock was blocking most of the assault and Carwin was gassed out after that and once he was on the ground he was done.

OBF1
07-04-2010, 11:11 PM
He was a lot classier last night but I am a big Carwin supporter due to his Colorado connections and that was disapointing. He gave Lesnar all he could handle but just didn't have quite the stopping power, also he would have been wise to remain standing instead of gassing out on the ground.. oh well.

You try standing when a 280lb+ 4 time wrestling champions wants to put you on your ass. :notworthy:strong:

hookemhess
07-04-2010, 11:12 PM

I hate how he's won many of his fights: by laying on top of the other guy. But whatever, he's a beast and has proven himself. Mad respect for the guy. With that said, I was pulling for Carwin to beat his ass. Carwin is a class act.

OBF1
07-04-2010, 11:19 PM
Good after fight interview with Brock and Kenny Florian

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5353703&categoryid=2378529

SouthStndJunkie
07-05-2010, 01:45 AM
Like boxing, intriguing heavyweights are still the ones capable of capturing and drawing the attention of die-hard, casual, and new fans like no other weight division.

Brock Lesnar is the perfect bad ass to help take MMA and the UFC to the next level. He is a huge mean man/freak and has those Mike Tyson-like caricature qualities that transfix the public and make them want to see his every move. Not many athletes are able to garner that instant love him or hate him opinion like Lesnar has.

If Lesnar beats a few more opponents, his legend and followers will grow exponentially.

Atwater His Ass
07-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Nice interview.

FADERPROOF
07-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Cain Velasquez will knock him out.

BroncoInferno
07-05-2010, 10:55 AM

I was at a WWE event several years ago and heard him use the N-word to a group of folks who were giving him **** in the crowd. Maybe it was a misguided part of his act, but I don't think it was. There is also an article that was done when he was trying out for the Vikings (I think it was in SI?) when he discussed how much he dislikes homosexuals. And, just his general loudmouthed, disrespectful redneck behavior is hard for many to stomach.

BroncoInferno
07-05-2010, 11:07 AM
I was at a WWE event several years ago and heard him use the N-word to a group of folks who were giving him **** in the crowd. Maybe it was a misguided part of his act, but I don't think it was. There is also an article that was done when he was trying out for the Vikings (I think it was in SI?) when he discussed how much he dislikes homosexuals. And, just his general loudmouthed, disrespectful redneck behavior is hard for many to stomach.

Here's the article. It was ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

MINNEAPOLIS -- The cute and curvy blonde 20-something had no idea what she was getting herself into. In her barely-there halter-top and her glossy red lipstick, she slithered into the giant's arms, set her chin on his chest, looked up into his eyes and delivered the message she had been sent to ask.

"My friend Shawn thinks you're kinda cute," she said.

Brock Lesner
Brock Lesnar was a bigger-than-life star of professional wrestling, ...
Not Shawna. Not Shana.

Shawn.

The 6-foot-3, 290-pound Goliath, the guy who benches 475 pounds, squats 695 pounds, steamed.

"Yeah?" the former pro wrestler said, his voice growing louder, his eyes getting bigger. "Well you tell that ..."

To print what Brock Lesnar said might make even John Rocker blush. But after his curse-laden outburst, he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

Offended? Too bad. He doesn't care what you think. What your mom thinks. Or what that guy at the end of the bar thinks, his sexual orientation not withstanding. Lesnar is a self-described "blue-collar redneck" who owns a 47-acre ranch and spends his free time jumping up and down on beds -- sometimes breaking them -- with his 2-year-old daughter, Mya. If he could choose only three television channels to watch, it'd be a 24-hour hunting and fishing network, The Weather Channel and The Penthouse Channel. "I'd be a happy man," he said.

Instead, he's his own man. A man who loves contact. Aggression. And people telling him he can't do something.

It's the reason he can walk away from a lucrative pro wrestling contract and not think twice. It's the reason he can stand in front of the world, tell everyone he's going to play in the NFL and not hear the critics that tell him he's nuts.

While Steve McMichael (a former Chicago Bear), Bill Goldberg (the one-time Atlanta Falcon) and even Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (who played at the University of Miami) used successful football careers to catapult them onto the professional wrestling stage, Lesnar is trying to do just the opposite.

Lesnar, the former NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion and the World Wrestling Entertainment's youngest champion ever, walked away from a seven-year, $45-million contract in March. In part because he was fed up with his wrestling persona, "The Next Big Thing." In part because he was sick of the travel. But mostly because of his lifelong dream to play professional football.

Though an April motorcycle accident slowed his progress, Lesnar has spent the majority of the past three months training in Arizona, hoping to latch on with a team during summer camp, then spend a year or two on the practice squad on his way to becoming an NFL star.

Think this is like Michael Jordan trying to hit a minor league curveball? Or Terrell Owens trying to prove that he's got the moves to play hoops in the United States Basketball League?

"I'm not stupid. I know the NFL is a difficult world to crack," he says. "But I'll play defensive line to left out. I'm fighting every f------ play. I can fight for real.

"If it was legal and I wouldn't get in trouble, I'd pick a fight on every street. If I wouldn't lose any money or nothing, I would fight. I'd fight every day."

The Next Big Thing

Nobody questions his tenacity. His strength. His pure athletic ability. A few weeks after his wrestling career came to an end with a Wrestlemania loss to Goldberg, Lesnar ran the 40-yard dash in 4.7 seconds, a blistering time for a man his size. He has a 10-foot standing broad jump. A 35-inch vertical leap, not to mention the bench and squat numbers. It's the tools of an NFL running back power packed into a gladiator's frame.

"He's a pitbull," said Luke Richesson, Lesnar's trainer at the Athlete Performance in Phoenix. "The guy is going to turn every single practice into a damn dog fight. They say take it easy? That ain't going to be happening. When you think long term, I would never bet against him."

Not everybody is sold. Lesnar last played football in 1995, as a high school lineman, running back and linebacker in South Dakota's small-school division, and received a handful of Division II scholarship offers. Eight years later, his football knowledge is raw.

He's worked with former All-Pro Seth Joyner and Ty Parten, a former defensive lineman with the Kansas City Chiefs and Cincinnati Bengals, to learn everything from the proper way to get into a three-point stance to how a defensive lineman drops back into pass coverage.

"He probably knows less than a high school player because he hasn't played in so long," Parten said. "But he wants to learn more."

Still, not many NFL teams have the time to teach him. Working in Lesnar's favor is the expansion of NFL practice squads from five to eight this season. Both the Indianapolis Colts and the Minnesota Vikings worked out Lesnar this month, though neither team has signed him.

"He's a project. Big time," Vikings player personnel director Scott Studwell said. "As much as you'd like to take a shot on a guy like him because of his athletic history, do you do it at the expense of cutting another player? Probably not. At the expense of taking reps away from a promising young player? Probably not. With Brock, it's like you're starting from scratch."

Football vs. Wrestling, Round 1
But Lesnar didn't turn his back on wrestling to fail at football. It was a redo. Five years ago, when he left the University of Minnesota as the NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion, the same two options were put in front of him: Football or wrestling.

Gopher alumn Tony Dungy, then the head coach with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, wanted him to try out for the NFL. At the same time, Vince McMahon, who owns what has since become known as WWE, saw Lesnar as the future of pro wrestling. He offered him guaranteed money. And career stability.

"As a starving college kid, what are you going to do?" Lesnar said. "Money on the table, a sure thing, versus a wild card. Are you kidding me? It was a no-brainer."

Lesnar became the quickest champion in WWE history, and soon had all the fame and fortune any kid from Webster, S.D., could ever want. But the unexpected birth of his daughter to a girlfriend he's no longer dating, combined with the 280-plus days a year on the road -- often in a different city every night -- wore on him. He looked at the older wrestlers, guys like Ric Flair and the Undertaker, and saw how much they missed their families. He didn't like the direction of his wrestling persona, and he couldn't get any straight answers out of McMahon. So after a South African tour in which he spent 50 hours on a plane to wrestle four different nights, he blew up and quit.

"I think Vince thought I'd change my mind and come back," Lesnar said. "But it wasn't going to happen.

"I was at the top of my game in wrestling, I was a three-time champion, I had pretty good coin in my pocket. What was stopping me? A set of nuts. You either nut up or you don't. So I did."

Against the odds

Now comes the challenge of making it pay off. Studwell puts the odds of Lesnar making an NFL team and having a successful pro career at "less than 50 percent." Complicating matters was an April motorcycle accident in which Lesnar broke his jaw, fractured his left hand, severely pulled his groin and suffered tissue damage in his lower abdomen. His testicles were swollen and bruised for weeks.

"Any other sorry sucker who went through that," Lesnar said, "his carcass would still be laying there. He'd be six feet under pushing daisies up. I'm still here."

After the accident, Lesnar's hard-nosed, gotta-play-hurt mentality kept his body from healing. On two separate occasions, NFL workouts had to be postponed because of complications following the accident.

"My mentality was to push through, but nothing could have been worse," Lesnar said. "Now, the main goal is just to get healthy. To get my body back to 100 percent so I can sign with a team, get into camp and show what I can do."

One of the biggest concerns is Lesnar's age. At 26, he's a good five years older than most NFL rookies. If it takes Lesnar two years on the practice squad and spending the offseason playing in NFL Europe to learn the game -- a conservative estimate by most scouts -- he won't be ready to contribute until he's 28.

"At that point, you have to ask yourself if he's past his prime," Studwell said. "Because you've lost some critical years in a football career."

But the transition has been done before. Stephen Neal, who beat Lesnar for the 1999 NCAA heavyweight title as a senior at Cal-State Bakersfield, is a reserve offensive lineman with the New England Patriots. Without any college football experience, he was signed as a non-drafted free agent at the age of 24. If not for a shoulder injury suffered during the preseason, he would have started last year.

"The one thing that blows coaches away is every single time he does a drill, he'll get better," Neal said. "If Brock goes in there with the approach that he knows nothing and can soak everything up like a sponge, it's just a matter of time."

The big question

Heads turn when Lesnar walks into a trendy downtown Minneapolis restaurant, his tight blue T-shirt and baggy khakis clinging to him with his every stride.

But the question is nothing new. Neither are the looks. He says they've been there since high school. Yet Lesnar insists he's never used steroids. He points to the fact that he started working out when he was 6 years old, enduring three hernias as a child after trying to replicate his older brother's workouts, as the reason his body developed as it has. He says he was tested for steroids by his college coach, J Robinson, by the NCAA at the national championships and by the WWE. Not once, he says, did he test positive.

Because of the stigma that comes along with professional wrestlers, Lesnar said he plans to submit himself for drug testing as part of the NFL's pre-employment screening process.

"All that talk is jealousy. I don't need anything to get me up at the gym other than Metallica and AC/DC," Lesnar said. "When it comes down to it, bring your little piss cup and I will fill it for you."

A summer of change

The next month is critical for Lesnar's dream. NFL camps open in July, meaning he has less than a month to impress a team, sign a free-agent contract and get ready for camp.

Once there, the biggest challenge begins -- learning the playbook. He'll be stereotyped as the physical freak that talks lots of trash but isn't quite sure how to get into his three-point stance.

He'll have gone from one of the biggest stars in professional wrestling, the center of the spotlight, to a nobody. Once the guy everybody knows, he'll become the guy that wears a piece of masking tape across his helmet to identify who he is.

The odds are against him. His road is long. But just like that night in the club, when he not-so-politely told the 20-something girl he wasn't interested in her male friend, he doesn't care. He's doing this his way.

"This is not some half-assed shot to see what I can do and try to make the NFL," Lesnar said. "For me, this is balls out, 100 percent.

"And I plan on knocking the snot out of somebody."

Wayne Drehs is a staff writer for ESPN.com and can be reached at wayne.drehs@espn3.com

OABB
07-05-2010, 11:24 AM
He's a redneck for sure. Thanks for doing that.

Captain 'Dre
07-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Lesnoar pulled the classic let the other guy punch himself out then finish him off when he is done.

Credit Lesner for surviving-- somehow-- that avalanche of bombs from Carwin in the 1st round. That was Superhuman on Lesner's part.

Carwin couldn't afford to let Lesner get him to the ground, and was spent.

And seriously... I've seen other fights stopped when a guy was getting pummelled on the ground like Lesner was. Not sayin' it should have been stopped-- it was a championship bout, after all.

azbroncfan
07-05-2010, 03:25 PM

Gay dude shouldn't of hit on him. He knew it would go one way or another and most likely go like it did.

Broncoman13
07-05-2010, 04:22 PM
Credit Lesner for surviving-- somehow-- that avalanche of bombs from Carwin in the 1st round. That was Superhuman on Lesner's part.

Carwin couldn't afford to let Lesner get him to the ground, and was spent.

And seriously... I've seen other fights stopped when a guy was getting pummelled on the ground like Lesner was. Not sayin' it should have been stopped-- it was a championship bout, after all.

I was surprised they didn't stop it... I was so amped for Carwin to win that fight. When he jumped on top of him in the first I thought it was over and fully expected the ref to stop the fight. Like I said in my first post on this thread, it was a good call on the refs part to let it go. Brock recovered quickly and showed that he could take shots from the best heavyweight striker in the UFC. Hats off to Brock for that.

Broncoman13
07-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Good after fight interview with Brock and Kenny Florian

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5353703&categoryid=2378529

Good interview and Brock comes across much better than he has in the past. I think he needed the past year to bring him down a bit. If he stays humble and hungry he'll whip the shiat out of Fedor. Wonder if that fight will ever happen.

As for Cain... I'm betting that Brock will be a three to one favorite in that match. Cain's conditioning will not help him against Brock.

A fight that I think should happen in the next 6 months or so... Dos Santos vs Shane Carwin and that will be a very good fight, one that truly could go either way. But I still think that Carwin was/is really the only other HW that can take the belt from Brock. Dos Santos may be able to beat Carwin but he wouldn't stand a chance against Brock... bad matchup.

TDmvp
07-05-2010, 04:43 PM
After seeing Fedor for the first time live , and he lost , I don't think Fedor wants any part of Brock.

DHallblows
07-05-2010, 06:03 PM
After seeing Fedor for the first time live, and he lost, I don't think Fedor wants any part of Brock.

Fedor has the same knockdown ability as Carwin (not the complete power, don't misunderstand me) but would have submitted Brock while he was turtling on the ground. Lesnar wins only if he uses his roid rage to bulldoze into Fedor and pummel him.

Broncoman13
07-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Fedor getting beat by Werdum was a legit loss but something that would likely never happen again. It would have been like Maia catching Anderson Silva in a triangle. Not taking anything away from Werdum, but if that doesn't happen in the first 60 seconds of the fight it doesn't happen at all. Sometimes it is good to get beat. Fedor's focus "need more focus". ;D