PDA

View Full Version : When does Tebow play his first real game?

Jesterhole
07-03-2010, 12:34 PM
I think game #1 of the season, some goal line package, probably a bootleg option. I know, going out on a limb here. Still, I can't imagine him not getting into some kind of special formation early, even as just a decoy.

OBF1
07-03-2010, 12:37 PM
He has already played in some real games.... Hence the 2 national championships and a heisman trophy.

NFLBRONCO
07-03-2010, 12:40 PM
First game after bye if we struggle out of the gate.

TheReverend
07-03-2010, 12:59 PM
Game one, 5 snaps minimun.

DarkHorse
07-03-2010, 01:15 PM
He has already played in some real games.... Hence the 2 national championships and a heisman trophy.

Only applies if you actually count collegiate football as 'real' football. Time and time again once they strap on the big boy pants and move on to the NFL - you see plenty of 'college stars' fail miserably.

NFL game > College game - and it's not even close.

oubronco
07-03-2010, 02:33 PM
Wild horses package in game 1

Naggle Nole
07-03-2010, 02:56 PM
You would have to think that they will have something cooked up for him Game One.
After all, we have to do something for all those Jacksonville "fans" that are just dying to jump on our bandwagon right? :wiggle:

ScottXray
07-03-2010, 02:59 PM
You would have to think that they will have something cooked up for him Game One.
After all, we have to do something for all those Jacksonville "fans" that are just dying to jump on our bandwagon right? :wiggle:

IMO....
Tebow will play some snaps game 1 IF we are comfortably ahead in the 4th.

If it is a close game he might get in in some RZ snaps IF he does really well
in Camp.

Otherwise he will sit.

broncocalijohn
07-03-2010, 03:21 PM
whenever the hell (sorry Tim) he decides it is time to come in. We are all on Tebow time. Get it, got it? GOOD!

DarkHorse
07-03-2010, 03:23 PM
I'd bet money the guy is on the field game 1 and early, if the situation is right. 3rd - short, goal line, etc....

No way McDaniels holds out on bringing him in for a situational package.

Popps
07-03-2010, 04:02 PM
No question we'll see him week 1, imo.

Hogan11
07-03-2010, 05:29 PM
No question we'll see him week 1, imo.

Yup, right on the sidelines with a headset on. Ha!

I'd be surprised to see him in any action before midseason, but you never know

broncosteven
07-03-2010, 08:03 PM
He may have to start if Clady is out as long as midseason or more.

strafen
07-03-2010, 11:01 PM
I think game #1 of the season, some goal line package, probably a bootleg option. I know, going out on a limb here. Still, I can't imagine him not getting into some kind of special formation early, even as just a decoy.I agree.
He will be there for sure. It's a matter of the situational condition that may call for him to execute a play that can give us the best shot at success...

GreatBronco16
07-03-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm going to say game 1, on a third down play. He will fumble the ball, and this board will go ape**** with people bashing him and McD.

baja
07-03-2010, 11:33 PM
First time we are in the red zone we will see Tebow.

Killericon
07-03-2010, 11:46 PM
We go to Quinn before we go to Tebow. I bet Tebow's snaps go up steadily through the year, but he won't be a starter until at least next season.

Hogan11
07-03-2010, 11:55 PM
We go to Quinn before we go to Tebow. I bet Tebow's snaps go up steadily through the year, but he won't be a starter until at least next season.

I agree

I do want to see what Quinn can do here, but I get the feeling he may never get a real chance to do so.

BroncoMan4ever
07-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I think game #1 of the season, some goal line package, probably a bootleg option. I know, going out on a limb here. Still, I can't imagine him not getting into some kind of special formation early, even as just a decoy.he will have a TD in Week 1.  Mark it down.

montrose
07-04-2010, 11:23 PM
How about never, just like Jamie Dukes said - he's not good enough as a runner for the Wildcat, he's not a good enough thrower to play QB - he basically sucks at all elements of football and shouldn't ever see the field in any situation.

baja
07-04-2010, 11:32 PM
How about never, just like Jamie Dukes said - he's not good enough as a runner for the Wildcat, he's not a good enough thrower to play QB - he basically sucks at all elements of football and shouldn't ever see the field in any situation.

OK dude that was funny rhe first couple of times but it's time to get back to you positive posting self K ;D

montrose
07-05-2010, 08:03 AM
OK dude that was funny rhe first couple of times but it's time to get back to you positive posting self K ;D

Posting positive? Why? This team's heading down the crapper. Character? Leadership? Give me a break! It's about TALENT baby! (and zone blocking of course).

Naggle Nole
07-05-2010, 10:08 AM
You know you really should take it easy on MoClarett.
Not everyone is able to parlay a once-promising NFL career into a successful (albeit briefly) criminal empire :approve:

FADERPROOF
07-05-2010, 10:16 AM
Only applies if you actually count collegiate football as 'real' football. Time and time again once they strap on the big boy pants and move on to the NFL - you see plenty of 'college stars' fail miserably.

NFL game > College game - and it's not even close.

Thanks for letting us all know that the NFL is more talented than college, we would've never figured that one out without you...

Professional athletes being better than amateur athletes, who would've thought?

Lomax
07-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Not discounting the possibility that Tebow plays, but I don't think it's a lock. He has to show that he can protect the ball down in goalline situations. Tebow on the goalline is about as much of a lock as Hillis on the goalline.

montrose
07-05-2010, 11:47 AM
You know you really should take it easy on MoClarett.
Not everyone is able to parlay a once-promising NFL career into a successful (albeit briefly) criminal empire :approve:

I'd kill to have Mo-C right now, that dude has more ability while recovering from dropping the soap at the poke than Slowshon.

Cito Pelon
07-05-2010, 12:09 PM

Well, I heard something about Tebow was being coached to throw the ball high at the back of the end zone. That leads me to believe that the staff is certainly thinking about some redzone packages.

HAT
07-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Week 3 @ home vs. Indy.

GoHAM
07-05-2010, 01:41 PM
Takes the first snap of the Jax game out of the Wild Horses, laterals to KO who bombs it 25 yds (KO remember) downfield to D Thomas. Mark it down.

Seriously I don't expect Tebow to start until next season, or the end of this season if we are eliminated early.

Tombstone RJ
07-05-2010, 03:09 PM

this

also, the Broncos wasted a boat load of picks to get him when they could have waited until the third round. McD should have used those extra picks on real talent. The Broncos are run by little hitler and the players have no power and no respect for him because he's is not a proven winner like Shanny.

the Broncos will be lucky to win 3 games. I just don't understand what they are doing.

GoBroncos DownUnder
07-05-2010, 04:12 PM
Going a bit off-topic but, was I the only person last year watching the dog-killer play for Philadelphia, thinking "DAMN - that mofo lost a LOT of speed during his time in prison!"???
His feet looked "heavy", I think he might have been clocked at about 4.8 over the 40yd dash!

But he sure picked up some speed during this off-season, running from that shooting at his birthday party!:rofl: Wonder if that will translate to the field!

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 04:20 PM
I'd kill to have Mo-C right now, that dude has more ability while recovering from dropping the soap at the poke than Slowshon.

Pretty sleazy to take hind-sight pot shots at Bobby Turner. I consider him the best position coach in franchise history, hands down.

DarkHorse
07-05-2010, 06:16 PM
http://gloomyvegan.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

listopencil
07-05-2010, 06:55 PM

I'm thinking they stick with Orton at #1 and Tebow at #2. Quinn as the emergency QB. I'm thinking (assuming we get to the Goal Line) he gets in at least one Goal Line package game 1, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him inside the ten multiple times if we get to that point on the field.

Homer Simpson
07-05-2010, 07:04 PM
lol. I cannot tell the real chicken little's from the fake one's anymore!

montrose
07-05-2010, 09:49 PM
Pretty sleazy to take hind-sight pot shots at Bobby Turner. I consider him the best position coach in franchise history, hands down.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

http://wai.redskins.com/redskinsFile/coach/images/123205.jpg

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Your point?

Bobby Turner coaching for Washington this year in no way shape or form minimizes the monumental accomplishments he made for FOURTEEN YEARS with the DENVER BRONCOS.

Spit on him all you want. That guy did more for the Orange and Blue than almost anyone else who has touched the organization, and certainly an exponential amount more than you ever will or could.

How many times was RB a concern during that 14 year span? How much injuries to the position and fans never blinked an eye because we saw Bobby field coached up and prepared players at ANY level of the depth chart.

But let's throw all that away because he wanted a 3rd round compensatory ****ing pick used on Clarrett and he left to coach with Mike in DC.

Sounds fair.

Get ****ed, poser.

baja
07-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Your point?

Bobby Turner coaching for Washington this year in no way shape or form minimizes the monumental accomplishments he made for FOURTEEN YEARS with the DENVER BRONCOS.

Spit on him all you want. <b> That guy did more for the Orange and Blue than almost anyone else who has touched the organization, and certainly an exponential amount more than you ever will or could.</b>

How many times was RB a concern during that 14 year span? How much injuries to the position and fans never blinked an eye because we saw Bobby field coached up and prepared players at ANY level of the depth chart.

But let's throw all that away because he wanted a 3rd round compensatory ****ing pick used on Clarrett and he left to coach with Mike in DC.

Sounds fair.

Get ****ed, poser.Another brilliant post by the pretend rev. Like a position coach cold be more inportant to the Broncos than almost anyone. That inclde GMs and head coaches too ??? Oh BTW great insight saying Trner is more valable than a fan

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Another brilliant post by the pretend rev. Like a position coach cold be more inportant to the Broncos than almost anyone. That inclde GMs and head coaches too ??? Oh BTW great insight saying Trner is more valable than a fan

Way to put your own spin on quantifying "almost anyone".

Thank god you chimed in baja

baja
07-05-2010, 10:34 PM
BTW irrelevant rev woldn't yo be happerier following yor heros Snanahan and Trner in Washington. Who knows maybe Shanny will find a way to pick p Ctler after he gets rn ot of Chicago.

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 10:36 PM
BTW irrelevant rev woldn't yo be happerier following yor heros Snanahan and Trner in Washington. Who knows maybe Shanny will find a way to pick p Ctler after he gets rn ot of Chicago.

Have another one baja. Ha!

baja
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM
Way to put your own spin on quantifying "almost anyone".

Thank god you chimed in bajaWhat I see is a blly that enjoys rnning people off when they are vnerable. Did yo prine when yo ran Montrose off last year. He's 50 times the poster as yo all yo have is anger.

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 10:44 PM
What I see is a blly that enjoys rnning people off when they are vnerable. Did yo prine when yo ran Montrose off last year. He's 50 times the poster as yo all yo have is anger.

First of all, sober up because I can only understand the first sentence fragment.

Secondly, what I see is someone ****ting on former Bronco greats for no reason. What's next? Maybe we piss all over Steve Atwater for his time with the Jets after the superbowls? How about we take a **** on Shannon Sharpe for his stint with the Ravens? Is it bullying that I love the people that made the Broncos special and get offended when people insult them?

And according to montrose himself, I didn't run him off... but then again, he also proved he's a ****ing liar from what he told Kaylore and then claiming he never said that here, so your guess is as good as mine.

Why are you this drunk anyways? Doesn't it interfere with your chakras?

baja
07-05-2010, 10:45 PM
First of all, sober up because I can only understand the first sentence fragment.

Secondly, what I see is someone ****ting on former Bronco greats for no reason. What's next? Maybe we piss all over Steve Atwater for his time with the Jets after the superbowls? How about we take a **** on Shannon Sharpe for his stint with the Ravens? Is it bullying that I love the people that made the Broncos special and get offended when people insult them?

And according to montrose himself, I didn't run him off... but then again, he also proved he's a ****ing liar from what he told Kaylore and then claiming he never said that here, so your guess is as good as mine.

Why are you this drunk anyways? Doesn't it interfere with your chakras?That's not what he is doing and yo know it.

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 10:51 PM
That's not what he is doing and yo know it.

Really? Then what is it?

This was your reaction to one of his needless trolling rants earlier:

Looks like Mock figred ot Montrose's pass word

But hey, when I finally say something, I'm being a bully and you come at me so you can get the attention you desperately crave. Go to bed. I have no desire to interact with you, especially at this level of hypocrisy.

baja
07-05-2010, 10:54 PM
Really? Then what is it?

This was your reaction to one of his needless trolling rants earlier:

But hey, when I finally say something, I'm being a bully and you come at me so you can get the attention you desperately crave. Go to bed. I have no desire to interact with you, especially at this level of hypocrisy.

Maybe tou didn't notice my smilies

Montrose is making fun of the haters........... like yourself.

TheReverend
07-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Maybe tou didn't notice my smilies

Montrose is making fun of the haters........... like yourself.

Oh I got the joke. I got it a year ago when it was new and semi-clever and moderately funny. Now it's old, barely even applies because "haters" are scarce, and he's doing it by disgracing Bronco legends. Way to show them you're a true fan... by ****ting on brightspots in Broncos history. :thumbsup:

baja
07-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Oh I got the joke. I got it a year ago when it was new and semi-clever and moderately funny. Now it's old, barely even applies because "haters" are scarce, and he's doing it by disgracing Bronco legends. Way to show them you're a true fan... by ****ting on brightspots in Broncos history. :thumbsup:Oh I agree it's not fnny becase it is over played bt to say he is inslting Bronco lore is a contrived complaint. Yo don't fool very many yo know.

Homer Simpson
07-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Broken keyboard baja?

baja
07-05-2010, 11:31 PM
yes gess which letter

Homer Simpson
07-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Depends which post I guess. "u" was working in #46.

baja
07-05-2010, 11:40 PM
Depends which post I guess. "u" was working in #46.Ya it works when it wants to UUUUUUUUUU go figure

montrose
07-06-2010, 04:20 AM
Um..... that was a picture of Jacob Burney, and I love Bobby T - got his sig last year at camp.:-[ Was actually pretty sad to see him go although I think Studesville might be a good fit for the offense we're running. Regardless, I love Turner - should actually get some consideration for the ROF along with Kubiak and Collier, IMO.

TheReverend
07-06-2010, 09:19 AM
Um..... that was a picture of Jacob Burney,

What does he have to do with anything?

montrose
07-06-2010, 09:59 AM
What does he have to do with anything?

When you called Turner the best position coach in team history (which I agree with), I sarcastically posted a picture of Jacob Burney (who many of us made fun of as an incompetent coach) inferring he was the best position coach in team history. I think you thought I was posting a pic of Turner as a Redskin inferring that takes away from what he did as a Bronco, which I wasn't. I'd never make fun of Bobby T, love that guy - probably making more fun of Sundquist for the Mo-C pick. Total miscommunication bro, I was just clowning around.

baja
07-06-2010, 10:07 AM
When you called Turner the best position coach in team history (which I agree with), I sarcastically posted a picture of Jacob Burney (who many of us made fun of as an incompetent coach) inferring he was the best position coach in team history. I think you thought I was posting a pic of Turner as a Redskin inferring that takes away from what he did as a Bronco, which I wasn't. I'd never make fun of Bobby T, love that guy - probably making more fun of Sundquist for the Mo-C pick. Total miscommunication bro, I was just clowning around.

In other words rev you don't even know what you hero Turner looks like

Owned by Montrose without a harsh word delivered

montrose
07-06-2010, 10:08 AM
In other words rev you don't even know what you hero Turner looks like

Owned by Montrose without a harsh word delivered

Calm down Baja, it wasn't owning or anything like that. Just a miscommunication.

Kaylore
07-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

:spit:

This is not good. He was essentially useless as our position coach and now Shanahan brought him along. I pray Slowik doesn't weasel his way into the coordinating job again. Hopefully after some feedback Burney gets canned after this season with the holdovers in Washington telling Shanny how bad he is.

baja
07-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Calm down Baja, it wasn't owning or anything like that. Just a miscommunication.

You are too nice time will fix that ;D

montrose
07-06-2010, 10:10 AM

Kahn, you of all people should be drinking the Jacob Burney kool aid. After all,

HE'S TURNING THE D-LINE LOOSE THIS YEAR! :strong:

montrose
07-06-2010, 10:12 AM
You are too nice time will fix that ;D

Well I am nice, but this was a legitimate miscommunciation - didn't mean to start anything. :peace:

TheReverend
07-06-2010, 10:51 AM

http://wai.redskins.com/redskinsFile/coach/images/122474.jpg

In b4 that's racist.

I still fail to see what posting a pic of Jacob Burney has to do with Bobby Turner or Clarrett, but so be it. As for Sundquist... well, can anyone remember the last time the Broncos had an actual GM instead of a capoligist and draft day pizza boy?

Hogan11
07-06-2010, 10:52 AM

This is not good. He was essentially useless as our position coach and now Shanahan brought him along. I pray Slowik doesn't weasel his way into the coordinating job again. Hopefully after some feedback Burney gets canned after this season with the holdovers in Washington telling Shanny how bad he is.

Why should we care about any of this? These are Redskins matters.

TheReverend
07-06-2010, 10:53 AM

It'll be an interesting thing to watch. Clearly results were minimal from his units, but was it dictated more by scheme and talent or ineptitude on his part?

I'd LOVE an unbiased off the record opinion from Jim Haslett on Jacob Burney this time next year.

baja
07-06-2010, 11:01 AM
http://wai.redskins.com/redskinsFile/coach/images/122474.jpg

In b4 that's racist.

I still fail to see what posting a pic of Jacob Burney has to do with Bobby Turner or Clarrett, but so be it. As for Sundquist... well, can anyone remember the last time the Broncos had an actual GM instead of a capoligist and draft day pizza boy?

You got owned dude accept it.

Kaylore
07-06-2010, 11:02 AM
Why should we care about any of this? These are Redskins matters.
I am pulling for Shanahan and I like hearing about how he's doing. Mind you, I think it was good for both parties he take a break. And while I'm still making up my mind on McD, for the most part I'm glad we're trying something else. However I still have a great deal of love for Shanahan and want him to do well. I also am very curious as to what he does and if he learns or repeats his mistakes. Burney was one of them (I think) that did little. We didn't run get off the ball drills (that I saw, and Mediator can corroborate this) until last year, for example.

I'm not going to start threads about the Skins, but when it comes up in one already made, I will comment as I take interest. I don't fault you for not caring, though. Not even the same conference.

It'll be an interesting thing to watch. Clearly results were minimal from his units, but was it dictated more by scheme and talent or ineptitude on his part?

I'd LOVE an unbiased off the record opinion from Jim Haslett on Jacob Burney this time next year.

Yeah I am very curious as well. Shanahan has a soft spot for friends and hard luck cases and that got him into trouble by letting his personal relationships keep bad coaches around and signing poor characters he felt he could "fix". Hopefully it's Haslett and not Burney that gets the benefit of the doubt. Or maybe Burney will actually improve.

montrose
07-06-2010, 11:06 AM
I still fail to see what posting a pic of Jacob Burney has to do with Bobby Turner or Clarrett, but so be it.

I don't even know how Bobby Turner got into the discussion, I was making fun of Maurice Clarett. Posting the Burney pic was an attempt (I assume poorly by miscommunication) at humor in alluding that the worst position coach in team history could be the best.

As for Sundquist... well, can anyone remember the last time the Broncos had an actual GM instead of a capoligist and draft day pizza boy?

Check out my Avatar - the X Man!!! 8')

Dude stop. It's no big deal.

Kaylore
07-06-2010, 11:16 AM
To answer the thread question, it will either be the certain situations starting in possibly the first game of the year, or it will be next year. I tend to think it will be sooner than later, but I wouldn't be shocked if he rode the pine all year.

Hogan11
07-06-2010, 11:16 AM
I am pulling for Shanahan and I like hearing about how he's doing. Mind you, I think it was good for both parties he take a break. And while I'm still making up my mind on McD, for the most part I'm glad we're trying something else. However I still have a great deal of love for Shanahan and want him to do well. I also am very curious as to what he does and if he learns or repeats his mistakes. Burney was one of them (I think) that did little. We didn't run get off the ball drills (that I saw, and Mediator can corroborate this) until last year, for example.

I'm not going to start threads about the Skins, but when it comes up in one already made, I will comment as I take interest. I don't fault you for not caring, though. Not even the same conference.

I'll have about the same amount of interest in WSN as I did Chicago last year....little to none.

I'll say one thing about it though, I'll be shocked if he does well in WSN....that's not a knock on Shanahan as much as it is that organization.
WSN is the place where HC careers go to die. Time will tell of course, but I wouldn't be surprised if these next few seasons under him are as unmemorable as Gibbs last seasons were.

As long as Danny owns the team, it's doomed to medicority.

TheReverend
07-06-2010, 11:18 AM

Sure thing, baja.

Yeah I am very curious as well. Shanahan has a soft spot for friends and hard luck cases and that got him into trouble by letting his personal relationships keep bad coaches around and signing poor characters he felt he could "fix". Hopefully it's Haslett and not Burney that gets the benefit of the doubt. Or maybe Burney will actually improve.

The good thing for us, imo, is that we'll get a pretty clear shot at Burney's ability or lack thereof this season without risking Bronco players performance in doing so :) Washington has some talented people on the DL and Haslett can coach. Let's see if Burney can field a competitive unit for the first time since 2005.

I don't even know how Bobby Turner got into the discussion, I was making fun of Maurice Clarett. Posting the Burney pic was an attempt (I assume poorly by miscommunication) at humor in alluding that the worst position coach in team history could be the best.

Turner is the one who lobbied hard for the Clarrett pick. This board was all lit up about it during the oh... one month he was a Bronco. And I get it now. More disturbing than funny, imo.

Check out my Avatar - the X Man!!! 8')

He assembled a draft board of 20 players. Bravo Xanders, Josh essentially called you unprepared in 2009 (credited Xanders with the draft preparation, only to refer to the 2009 as unprepared when preparing for this seasons draft). Or more sarcasm?

montrose
07-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Turner is the one who lobbied hard for the Clarrett pick.

I didn't know that, I'd never diss Bobby T - I always put the Mo-C pick on Shanny and Sundquist (moreso Teddy since his blog tried to defend it so much, lol). I was in college in Ohio at the time of the pick surrounded by OSU fans that were all over me (as what had to be my school's only Bronco fan) for that pick (along with the '05 AFC Title Game since I was surrounded by Steeler fans at school) so I have a bit of a personal hatred for those two incidents.

And I get it now. More disturbing than funny, imo.

Oh come on it's funny. If there was a discussion about Elway being the most physically gifted QB of all time and I said "whoa, whoa, whoa..." and posted a pic of Orton - you'd chuckle. !Booya!

Or more sarcasm?

Yes sir! SoCal and I have some jokes going back and forth about Xanders - although I actually do think he has more input than previous GMs (not sure that's a good thing).

bronclvr
07-06-2010, 04:33 PM
I am pulling for Shanahan and I like hearing about how he's doing. Mind you, I think it was good for both parties he take a break. And while I'm still making up my mind on McD, for the most part I'm glad we're trying something else. However I still have a great deal of love for Shanahan and want him to do well. I also am very curious as to what he does and if he learns or repeats his mistakes.

I'm not going to start threads about the Skins, but when it comes up in one already made, I will comment as I take interest.

Great Post, Kaylore, and I couldn't agree more-:notworthy

errand
07-07-2010, 02:45 PM
Um..... that was a picture of Jacob Burney, and I love Bobby T - got his sig last year at camp.:-[ Was actually pretty sad to see him go although I think Studesville might be a good fit for the offense we're running. Regardless, I love Turner - should actually get some consideration for the ROF along with Kubiak and Collier, IMO.

yeah turner was a good one....but then again it was due to his insistance that we spent a 3rd round pick on Maurice Clarett

TonyR
07-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Back to Tebow...

Tim Tebow takes the league lead in jersey sales
Posted by Mike Florio on July 7, 2010 12:27 PM ET

For all of our friends in Jacksonville who continue to insist that drafting quarterback Tim Tebow wouldn't have helped cement the Jaguars in place for the next decade or longer, here's the ultimate rebuttal.

Darren Rovell of CNBC reports that the league leader in jersey sales made through NFLShop.com for the period of April 1 through June 30 is none other than Mr. Tebow. And that's not just among rookies -- it's among all NFL players.

Considering that he wasn't even on any NFL team for a third of the reporting period, it shows that Tebow brings to the table the kind of entry-level marketing punch not seen since Reggie Bush was taken No. 2 overall in 2006.

Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb finished at No. 2, followed by Saints quarterback Drew Brees. Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, and Vikings quarterback Brett Favre (who still hasn't committed to playing in 2010) finished at No. 4, No. 5, and No. 6, respectively.

Tom Brady of the Pats has fallen to No. 14, his lowest level since 2006.

Tebow will remain at the top of the list only if he develops into a quality NFL quarterback. If he does, maybe the Jaguars will try to trade for him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/07/tim-tebow-takes-the-league-lead-in-jersey-sales/

Popps
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Couldn't really give a rat's ass about the Redskins.

Love Shanny for what he did for us... now I don't really care what he does.

baja
07-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Couldn't really give a rat's ass about the Redskins.

Love Shanny for what he did for us... now I don't really care what he does.

I didn't see Shanahan's name up there for his new team jersey sales. ziing

BroncsRule
07-08-2010, 08:12 AM
I didn't see Shanahan's name up there for his new team jersey sales. ziing

Shanny's QB move comes in at #2 - so, Ziing back atcha, you ol' hippie!

baja
07-08-2010, 08:51 AM
Shanny's QB move comes in at #2 - so, Ziing back atcha, you ol' hippie!

Good point that was a great move and let it be known I wish Shanny all the best

And I'm young ;D

Cito Pelon
07-09-2010, 10:26 AM

What about Ed Donatell, the position coach for your lad McBath? If Donatell, the secondary coach on the Bronc SB teams, coaches up your lad McBath to starter will you change your mind?

Cito Pelon
07-09-2010, 10:32 AM
Good point that was a great move and let it be known I wish Shanny all the best

And I'm young ;D

It's gonna be an interesting season what with all the ex-Bronco's sprinkled around the league. Besides Shanny, Hillis in Cleveland, Marshall in MIA, Cutler in CHI with his hand-picked OC Mike Martz, Scheffler in DET with the 2009 #1 overall Stafford, 'Dre Bly, and the super WR that Demaryius Thomas wishes he was.

TheReverend
07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
What about Ed Donatell, the position coach for your lad McBath? If Donatell, the secondary coach on the Bronc SB teams, coaches up your lad McBath to starter will you change your mind?

Every position coach on this defense is fantastic. Bobby's on a diff level though. If they can field high performing and prepared players regardless of talent level over a 14 year span, then we'll talk.

Cito Pelon
07-09-2010, 01:11 PM
Every position coach on this defense is fantastic. Bobby's on a diff level though. If they can field high performing and prepared players regardless of talent level over a 14 year span, then we'll talk.

Turner was giddy about Moreno, you'll endorse Moreno because Turner did?

baja
07-09-2010, 01:13 PM

He is so good we doen't even know what he looks like. LOL

TheReverend
07-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Turner was giddy about Moreno, you'll endorse Moreno because Turner did?

???

I'm a huge Knowshon fan. He certainly hasn't performed up to his ability to date, but esp if you just isolate his game vs NYG, he shows there he certainly CAN do it.

cmhargrove
12-17-2010, 02:51 PM
Bump.

I checked the thread, and i'm pretty sure no one said week 15 in the Post-McDaniels era.

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

Beantown Bronco
12-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Bump.

I checked the thread, and i'm pretty sure no one said week 15 in the Post-McDaniels era.

Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!
Tebow! Tebow! Tebow!

Well, technically the thread said "play" not "start", so all the "week one" voters win.....not week 15 anyway.

cmhargrove
12-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Well, technically the thread said "play" not "start", so all the "week one" voters win.....not week 15 anyway.

Don't forget to count your bye week!