PDA

View Full Version : I'm early, but happy 4th!!

ksBRONCOfan
07-02-2010, 07:38 PM
http://images.chron.com/blogs/fanblogastros/archives/american-flag.jpg http://montevideo.usembassy.gov/usaweb/imagenes/427-00.jpg

This is always a busy time of year for me and I doubt I'll visit the Mane in a couple days. Today is my anniversary (11 years with my beautiful wife), tomorrow is her birthday and then Independence Day (my favorite holiday).

I hope everyone enjoys some good company, good food, good beer and fireworks on this good ol' American holiday!

I love America
I love this holiday
I love my family

Go Broncos!

Jeremy

Los Broncos
07-02-2010, 09:04 PM
Happy early 4th, freedom feels awful good baby.

Love America!

gunns
07-02-2010, 09:26 PM
A high School two blocks down has a carnival and firework show the day before the 4th every year. And being this is Utah the 4th will be celebrated tomorrow, not on Sunday. So anticipating the fireworks and the beautiful music that goes with it. Happy Birthday America! You're still the best

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife too!

Killericon
07-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I go to "University of King's College", which was founded by the loyalists who fled from Columbia University(Which used to be University of King's College). Anyways, we got our charter from King George in 1789, and to celebrate the 4th of July, we have a party in our campus bar that's decorated with King George posters and it's called the "Nothing important happened on this day party".

Anyways, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, YANKS! You know we love you. Enjoy the fireworks.

Archer81
07-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I go to "University of King's College", which was founded by the loyalists who fled from Columbia University(Which used to be University of King's College). Anyways, we got our charter from King George in 1789, and to celebrate the 4th of July, we have a party in our campus bar that's decorated with King George posters and it's called the "Nothing important happened on this day party".

Anyways, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, YANKS! You know we love you. Enjoy the fireworks.

It always floors me when I read this is what George wrote in his journal. Crazy stuff.

:Broncos:

ksBRONCOfan
07-02-2010, 10:01 PM
A high School two blocks down has a carnival and firework show the day before the 4th every year. And being this is Utah the 4th will be celebrated tomorrow, not on Sunday. So anticipating the fireworks and the beautiful music that goes with it. Happy Birthday America! You're still the best

Happy Anniversary to you and your wife too!

Thanks!

The city fireworks here are being shot tomorrow as well. It's done in the park in my back yard to I don't have to fight for parking or a good place to sit. Plus I get to keep my beer in the fridge. :thumbsup:

Homer Simpson
07-02-2010, 10:16 PM
Fireworks already going off already all over the place here in Denver, have a safe and happy fourth folks!