PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Jackson Suspended 3 games

Ambiguous
07-01-2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Vincent-Jackson-reportedly-suspended-for-three-games.html

San Diego Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson has been suspended for three games for violating the NFL personal conduct policy, according to ESPN.

The punishment stems from Jackson pleading guilty in February to a driving under the influence charge.

That marked his second DUI conviction.

Jackson has also been charged previously with driving while his license is suspended.

Jackson is in a contract dispute with the Chargers.

An unsigned restricted free agent, he might not report until after the 10th week of the regular season.

And this suspension, which hasn't been announced yet by the league, could complicate working out a trade for any teams concerned that a future violation could result in a much longer punishment.

Pick Six
07-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Vincent Jackson is a thorn in the side of the Broncos, so I can't believe I'm actually saying this. Drop the drinking and driving, and get your act together. Jackson could be a future Hall of Famer, IF he gets his head correctly screwed on.

broncofan2438
07-01-2010, 03:33 PM
Sweet

Florida_Bronco
07-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Vincent Jackson is a thorn in the side of the Broncos He hasn't put up a single 100 yard game against us. We've never had too much trouble dealing with him.

Inkana7
07-01-2010, 06:34 PM
He hasn't put up a single 100 yard game against us. We've never had too much trouble dealing with him.

My eyes say otherwise. Dude always has backbreaking plays against us.

Champagne Powder
07-01-2010, 06:37 PM
**** that _oon. He got what he deserved.

RhymesayersDU
07-01-2010, 06:41 PM
**** that _oon. He got what he deserved.

Oh trolls, how I love thee.

Champagne Powder
07-01-2010, 06:48 PM
Vincent Jackson is a thorn in the side of the Broncos, so I can't believe I'm actually saying this. Drop the drinking and driving, and get your act together. Jackson could be a future Hall of Famer, IF he gets his head correctly screwed on.

****in retard. no player with five years under his belt and zero all-pro selections is headed towards a hof career.