PDA

View Full Version : Chris Simms busted for driving while high

montrose
07-01-2010, 10:16 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/07/01/chris-simms-arrested-for-driving-while-impaired-by-marijuana/

Los Broncos
07-01-2010, 10:19 AM
I know people who drive like that everyday.

gyldenlove
07-01-2010, 10:23 AM
That may explain his poor play last year.

yerner
07-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Cooler than I thought.

broncosteven
07-01-2010, 10:32 AM
That explains his performance during the Washington game. Dude probably toked up before the game not thinking he would actually have to play.

broncosteven
07-01-2010, 10:34 AM
BTW those comments on the link are priceless!

LOL

broncosteven
07-01-2010, 10:36 AM
Brat Favre says:
July 1, 2010 12:58 PM
Somebody must have assisted him. There's no way he could hit the end of a pipe (or joint) with a lighter.

Brat Favre says:
July 1, 2010 12:59 PM
Cut him some slack. He's just trying to build some street cred for the meetings in the QB room.

cutthemdown
07-01-2010, 10:38 AM
weed doesn't make you slur your speech much. Did they find the weed? I have never heard of driving while high LOL!! they don't have a test for that really.

Pony Boy
07-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Maybe he got the weed in California for medical reasons.

bronclvr
07-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Stick a Fork in him-he's done-

Los Broncos
07-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Stick a Fork in him-he's done-

Do you mean baked done?

bronclvr
07-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Do you mean baked done?

lol-

Pony Boy
07-01-2010, 10:46 AM
I bet Kyle Shanahan gets his tattoo removed...

Kaylore
07-01-2010, 10:46 AM
This is hilarious.

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 10:54 AM
As Bill Hicks said, even if you get in an accident while driving, how much damage can you do going 5 miles an hour?

http://mountainsageblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/1-7-2009-12-45-25-pm.png

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30

Traveler
07-01-2010, 10:58 AM
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/Papi728/Marijuana_red_eyes.jpg

Marijuana red eyes!

bronco militia
07-01-2010, 11:00 AM
http://itswarm.com/net_pics/misc/towelie.jpg

Cool Breeze
07-01-2010, 11:17 AM
weed doesn't make you slur your speech much. Did they find the weed? I have never heard of driving while high LOL!! they don't have a test for that really.

Standard field sobriety tests usually include assessments of eye-tracking, walking a straight line, and standing on one leg. The eye-tracking test requires following a moving object horizontally and then vertically with the eyes. People tend to have eye movements that are not smooth after using cannabis. Some also have problems holding their heads still during the task. These head movements appear particularly sensitive to cannabis intoxication. The walking task requires nine heel-to-toe steps along a straight line, turning, and repeating nine heal-to-toe steps in the opposite direction. After smoking cannabis, people are more likely to take the incorrect number of steps, fail to step heel-to-toe, require using their arms to maintain their balance, or stop walking in the middle of the test. The test for standing on one leg requires stretching one foot out in front of the body and counting aloud for 30 seconds starting from one-thousand. Intoxicated individuals are more likely to sway, put the extended foot down, or require arm movements to maintain balance. Standard field sobriety tests are moderate predictors of impairment caused by high and low doses of cannabis, though correct classification is enhanced as the dose increases. The application of field sobriety tests to individuals who have consumed cannabis in combination with other substances of abuse remains largely untested. Thus, although these tests provide a sensitive measure of impairment, it is unknown how they will fare when assessing drivers who are under the influence of a combination of drugs.

broncocalijohn
07-01-2010, 11:18 AM
That explains his performance during the Washington game. Dude probably toked up before the game not thinking he would actually have to play.

Bobby Hebert would approve.

I am not a pot smoker but it sounds more like he was drunk and not stoned. On the bright side, he is gaining street cred from Vince Young but Young wants to remind everyone that he is way ahead in that department with the assault in the strip club.

Los Broncos
07-01-2010, 11:23 AM
Bobby Hebert would approve.

I am not a pot smoker but it sounds more like he was drunk and not stoned. On the bright side, he is gaining street cred from Vince Young but Young wants to remind everyone that he is way ahead in that department with the assault in the strip club.

Don't lie to us John, I seen you rolling one up down in Santa Ana.

Your in denial.

broncocalijohn
07-01-2010, 11:27 AM
Don't lie to us John, I seen you rolling one up down in Santa Ana.

Your in denial.

Never, ever touched it. I am just a beer drinker.

cutthemdown
07-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I always refuse field sobriety tests. My atty told me never to do them.

cutthemdown
07-01-2010, 11:44 AM
I always refuse field sobriety tests. My atty told me never to do them.

Only happened once though but now way I am standing on one leg while i count. I'm not a circus dog.

cutthemdown
07-01-2010, 11:53 AM
LOL I know people that can't walk a straight line or talk right even when sober.

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Stolen from pft comments...

He's got a lot of spleening to do.

gunns
07-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Standard field sobriety tests usually include assessments of eye-tracking, walking a straight line, and standing on one leg. The eye-tracking test requires following a moving object horizontally and then vertically with the eyes. People tend to have eye movements that are not smooth after using cannabis. Some also have problems holding their heads still during the task. These head movements appear particularly sensitive to cannabis intoxication. The walking task requires nine heel-to-toe steps along a straight line, turning, and repeating nine heal-to-toe steps in the opposite direction. After smoking cannabis, people are more likely to take the incorrect number of steps, fail to step heel-to-toe, require using their arms to maintain their balance, or stop walking in the middle of the test. The test for standing on one leg requires stretching one foot out in front of the body and counting aloud for 30 seconds starting from one-thousand. Intoxicated individuals are more likely to sway, put the extended foot down, or require arm movements to maintain balance. Standard field sobriety tests are moderate predictors of impairment caused by high and low doses of cannabis, though correct classification is enhanced as the dose increases. The application of field sobriety tests to individuals who have consumed cannabis in combination with other substances of abuse remains largely untested. Thus, although these tests provide a sensitive measure of impairment, it is unknown how they will fare when assessing drivers who are under the influence of a combination of drugs.

Hell I cannot do those tests when sober, the balancing ones anyway. Tests created to make it appear you are impaired. If I ever get pulled over and they conduct one I'm a goner.

I thought the title of this thread was going to read "Chris Simms busted for impersonating a QB."

Los Broncos
07-01-2010, 12:08 PM
Never, ever touched it. I am just a beer drinker.

Denial John, denial.

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 12:21 PM
As Bill Hicks said, even if you get in an accident while driving, how much damage can you do going 5 miles an hour?

http://mountainsageblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/1-7-2009-12-45-25-pm.png

http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/30
Yes, nobody dies from smoking pot but driving while stoned...that's a pretty stupid thing to do and might get you or someone else killed so that should be in those stats.

This idiot's got plenty of money for a cab so why is he driving? What a moron.

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 12:22 PM

Probably seemed like a good idea at the time. He musta been high or something. :peace:

jhns
07-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Yes, nobody dies from smoking pot but driving while stoned...that's a pretty stupid thing to do and might get you or someone else killed so that should be in those stats.

Never smoked before huh?

gunns
07-01-2010, 12:23 PM

I think that's why he posted what he did at the top. Most people smoking don't want to drive and if they do it's 5 mph....LOL

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 12:24 PM
I got stopped dogass drunk in 1993 at 2:30 am in Dallas after consuming about 8 margaritas and aced a field sobriety test anyway so how effective can they be?

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Never smoked before huh?
Of course I have...not for a long time though...gotta grow up sometime...why?

Flex Gunmetal
07-01-2010, 12:30 PM
never smoked before huh?

+1

jhns
07-01-2010, 12:34 PM
Of course I have...not for a long time though...gotta grow up sometime...why?

Because your comments and the field sobriety comments are kind of dumb. Smoking does not make you uncoordiated like drinking. I would never drive drunk but I have never had a problem driving high. I do it most every day. I have cops follow me all the time and I have never been pulled over and never been in an accident. I don't have balance or coordination issues and the only thing from the field sobriety tests that makes any sense would be the eye test. If you are failing field sobriety tests or your driving is impared at all, your doing it wrong.

Why do you have to grow up sometime? I haven't and my life is great. I also don't have kids so maybe I will grow up when I do.

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 12:47 PM
Because your comments and the field sobriety comments are kind of dumb. Smoking does not make you uncoordiated like drinking. I would never drive drunk but I have never had a problem driving high. I do it most every day. I have cops follow me all the time and I have never been pulled over and never been in an accident. I don't have balance or coordination issues and the only thing from the field sobriety tests that makes any sense would be the eye test. If you are failing field sobriety tests or your driving is impared at all, your doing it wrong.

Why do you have to grow up sometime? I haven't and my life is great. I also don't have kids so maybe I will grow up when I do.
That's your choice but "kind of dumb" (actually VERY dumb) is what I'd call driving while impaired on anything, drugs or alcohol. Even if you were not in an accident due to smoking weed (how you are affected is not necessarily how everyone else is affected so that's BS) has it occured to you what would happen to you if you had just a "normal" accident that would have happened anyway? Supposed you have a wreck that wasn't even caused by being impaired and someone is killed and then the cops discover you're wasted...you just ****ed your life for good dude.

NOT smart to ever drive impaired no matter what you think your abilities are...and trust me, they are less than you imagine. And yeah...I smoked weed for years so I know how it impacts me and it's different than you described for yourself...it's moronic to ever put yourself in a position like that.

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 12:49 PM
+1
Whatever...lots of dummies think it'll never happen to them.

bowtown
07-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Kyle Shanahan An Buff are already hard at work making their "Free Chris Simms" t-shirts.

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 01:02 PM
No need to get so angry MrFootsteps.

Here, this'll help
http://adamcarolla.com/SHBlog/wp-content/gallery/2010-04-02-ep-117/09-joint.jpg

jhns
07-01-2010, 01:11 PM
That's your choice but "kind of dumb" (actually VERY dumb) is what I'd call driving while impaired on anything, drugs or alcohol. Even if you were not in an accident due to smoking weed (how you are affected is not necessarily how everyone else is affected so that's BS) has it occured to you what would happen to you if you had just a "normal" accident that would have happened anyway? Supposed you have a wreck that wasn't even caused by being impaired and someone is killed and then the cops discover you're wasted...you just ****ed your life for good dude.

NOT smart to ever drive impaired no matter what you think your abilities are...and trust me, they are less than you imagine. And yeah...I smoked weed for years so I know how it impacts me and it's different than you described for yourself...it's moronic to ever put yourself in a position like that.

Well maybe it is different for others and I feel bad for them. I can prove I don't have worse coordination while smoking though. I played sports while smoking in high school and college. I hit the same average in baseball, got 2 goals in 18 seconds once in ice hockey, and shot the same average in basketball. I have talked face to face with cops and they haven't said a word. There was no mention of slurred speach or stumbling. In fact, I was with a friend when they pulled a bag off of him and charged him for possession. He was driving. Neither of us got in trouble for being stoned even though we had smoked 20 minutes before that and they found a bag.

I drive all the time and have had cops behind me just as much as anyone else has. Also, like I said before, I have never had an accident and have never been pulled over. I don't have bruises from running into things like the drunks I know. I don't trip or stumble at all. So if there is no way for me or anyone else to see that I am less coordinated, how are you going to claim that I am? Is there something you can suggest that will show me I have less coordination? It may open my eyes.

The only time I don't smoke is while at work. That is just out of respect to the company that is paying me.

If I do get in an accident and they prove I am stoned, so be it. I understand that not everyone is informed and pot is illegal. I will have to suffer the consequences because some racists put out a big smear campaign on pot a long time ago and people just believe what they are told to believe. Then again, maybe I am just another 20 something year old guy that thinks he knows everything and I will wake up someday. At least I can relax knowing I never made as bad of choices as guys like you that drive after 8 margaritas.

Cool Breeze
07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
I got stopped dogass drunk in 1993 at 2:30 am in Dallas after consuming about 8 margaritas and aced a field sobriety test anyway so how effective can they be?

As this was a field sobriety test for pot smoking...:kiddingme
Clearly it doesn't work for drunken rednecks in Tejas
I'm glad you aced it. Some people only respond to forced behavior modification.

Flex Gunmetal
07-01-2010, 01:16 PM
Whatever...lots of dummies think it'll never happen to them.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
I guarantee the morning after you get less than 6 hours of sleep, you are a much more dangerous driver than I am right after smoking.

And I know it won't happen to me, given the current legal climate and the community in which I live. People don't get arrested for driving high, just possession. This chris simms deal is unique.

Flex Gunmetal
07-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Well maybe it is different for others and I feel bad for them. I can prove I don't have worse coordination while smoking though. I played sports while smoking in high school and college. I hit the same average in baseball, got 2 goals in 18 seconds once in ice hockey, and shot the same average in basketball. I have talked face to face with cops and they haven't said a word. There was no mention of slurred speach or stumbling. In fact, I was with a friend when they pulled a bag off of him and charged him for possession. He was driving. Neither of us got in trouble for being stoned even though we had smoked 20 minutes before that and they found a bag.

I drive all the time and have had cops behind me just as much as anyone else has. Also, like I said before, I have never had an accident and have never been pulled over. I don't have bruises from running into things like the drunks I know. I don't trip or stumble at all. So if there is no way for me or anyone else to see that I am less coordinated, how are you going to claim that I am? Is there something you can suggest that will show me I have less coordination? It may open my eyes.

The only time I don't smoke is while at work. That is just out of respect to the company that is paying me.

If I do get in an accident and they prove I am stoned, so be it. I understand that not everyone is informed and pot is illegal. I will have to suffer the consequences because some racists put out a big smear campaign on pot a long time ago and people just believe what they are told to believe. Then again, maybe I am just another 20 something year old guy that thinks he knows everything and I will wake up someday. At least I can relax knowing I never made as bad of choices as guys like you that drive after 8 margaritas.
Despite your usual silliness this post is spot on.

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 01:25 PM
This is hilarious.

I saw this today and I knew it reminded me of someone on here.

http://i45.tinypic.com/vq7fww.gif

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 01:26 PM

Exellent last paragraph jhns.

Jack1118son
07-01-2010, 01:40 PM
never smoked before huh?

+ 2

cmhargrove
07-01-2010, 01:43 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeYsTmIzjkw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WeYsTmIzjkw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

broncocalijohn
07-01-2010, 01:45 PM
Kyle Shanahan An Buff are already hard at work making their "Free Chris Simms" t-shirts.

actually both never smoked the weed but now they found out their hero has, they are toking up to better think of clever ways to make those shirts. The more they smoke, the more the shirts look like Jerry Garcia made them.

Crushaholic
07-01-2010, 01:56 PM
That just shows the awesome power the Denver Broncos possess. He is no longer a Bronco, so he has no choice but to resort to recreational drugs to go through life. It's all McD's fault. DAMN YOU, JOSH!!!:clown:

LRtagger
07-01-2010, 02:06 PM
Despite your usual silliness this post is spot on.

Kind of. Pot is illegal in large part because it can not be monitored by govt agencies or taxed...not because of scare tactics or misinformation. (IMO)

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Kind of. Pot is illegal in large part because it can not be monitored by govt agencies or taxed...not because of scare tactics or misinformation. (IMO)

Perhaps kept illegal for that reason.

It became illegal however through a disinformation campaign.

On a hot Friday afternoon, August 2, 1937, at 5:45, Speaker of the House, Sam Rayburn, introduced a bill called The Marijuana Tax Act. The bill ordered American farmers to obtain a license from the Treasury Department to grow industrial hemp and made it a Federal crime for Americans to possess, give away or sell it without paying a 1% tax.

Farmers who wished to continue growing hemp soon discovered the Treasury Department would not issue a license. In effect, this new tax law had outlawed hemp.

The cannabis/hemp plant came in two versions. The first version was hemp, an industrial crop with a long history of use, and a very low THC content. The second version was marijuana, the same plant with a higher THC content. THC is the ingredient found in the blossoms and upper leaves and used throughout history as an intoxicant, and to treat a variety of medical problems.

Drug Commissioner Harry J. Anslinger, head of the FBN (Federal Bureau of Narcotics) first introduced the bill into committee hearings for review. The hearings, which should have gone on for days, lasted two hours.

Anslinger told the committee, "Marihuana is an addictive drug which produces in its users, insanity, criminality, and death." Anslinger chose the Mexican word "marihuana," because the committee did not know marihuana was the same cannabis/hemp plant grown in this country for more than three centuries and prescribed by doctors as a medicine.

The first testimony came from a pharmacologist who had injected himself and 300 dogs with what he called the "active ingredient" in marihuana. Two of the dogs died from the injection of the substance into their brains. The testimony raised eyebrows because the active ingredient, THC would not undergo extraction until years later, in Holland.

After the pharmacologist completed his testimony, Dr. William C. Woodward, a lawyer and chief counsel for the American Medical Association testified, "The American Medical Association knows of no evidence that marijuana is a dangerous drug."

This statement prompted one of the committee members to remark, "Doctor, if you can't say something good about what we are trying to do, why don't you go home?"

Another member added, "Doctor, if you haven't got something better to say than that, we are sick of hearing you."

These words reveal a pre-existing hostility between the AMA and Roosevelt's New Deal Democrats who dominated the committee. From 1932 through 1937, the AMA had opposed every piece of legislation proposed by the New Dealers, a conflict that left little friendship between the two groups.

The bill to outlaw the cannabis plant passed easily in the committee and moved on to the House of Representatives (Congress). It landed on the Speakers Platform and a limited number of Congressional Representatives listened in the stifling heat to Sam Rayburn call for a debate. The debate consisted of a single man, a Republican from New York State, who stood and asked what the bill was about.

Speaker Rayburn replied, "I don't know. It has something to do with something called marihuana. I think it's a narcotic of some kind."

The same man asked if the AMA supported the bill.

In response to the question, a member of the committee that had criticized Dr.Woodward and sent the bill to Congress leaped to his feet and shouted, "Their Doctor Wentworth came down here. They supported this bill 100 percent!"

This false statement ended the questions, and the vote began. There was no recorded vote on the bill; instead, legislators walked past this point or that point on the floor to indicate a yes or no vote.

Based on Anslinger's blatant lies and the false statement from the hostile committee member, Congress passed the bill with no debate. The bill was on the floor for a remarkable 92 seconds before it became Federal Law. This new prohibition against cannabis happened just four years after Congress repealed alcohol prohibition.

The new law came under the jurisdiction of the Treasury Department as a tax issue because the Justice Department declined to persecute pot smokers.

The FBN and later its predecessor, the DEA, received the authority from Congress to arrest over ninety million Americans over the next seventy years. Twenty million went to prison.

In 1972, a paranoid Richard Nixon dismissed his own panel of experts, the Shafer Commission, (which recommended immediate decriminalization of marijuana) and declared war on pot smokers. He convinced Congress to authorize the building of the largest prison system in the world.

Today the hemp plant remains at the top of the DEA’s list of dangerous addictive drugs, next to heroin.

http://www.jimsrepair.com/Essays/Why%20Congress%20Outlawed%20the%20Hemp%20Plant.htm

bowtown
07-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Because your comments and the field sobriety comments are kind of dumb. Smoking does not make you uncoordiated like drinking. I would never drive drunk but I have never had a problem driving high.

You've obviously never taken a gravity bong hit.

Atwater His Ass
07-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Hell I cannot do those tests when sober, the balancing ones anyway. Tests created to make it appear you are impaired. If I ever get pulled over and they conduct one I'm a goner.

I thought the title of this thread was going to read "Chris Simms busted for impersonating a QB."

You are not required by law to submit to field sobriety tests and you never should.

You are only required to submit to a BAC test of some kind (breath, urine, blood). And if you do a blood or urine test, it is your right to ensure that the officer takes an extra sample that you can have an independent lab do an analysis on.

Homer Simpson
07-01-2010, 02:30 PM
You've obviously never taken a gravity bong hit.

Dear Tebow, those knock you the hell out.

jhns
07-01-2010, 02:30 PM
http://www.jimsrepair.com/Essays/Why%20Congress%20Outlawed%20the%20Hemp%20Plant.htm

For a good example of the smear campaign, watch the movie Reefer Madness. It is one of the funniest movies I have seen.

ScottXray
07-01-2010, 02:35 PM

I can't do them either ...my balance is shot.... If I have to stand on one leg to dry off getting out of the shower it can get dicey. I suppose my eyes can track, if i can see whatever they are holding up...but within 2 feet I can't focus anymore.

****, I may as well pack it in. Hilarious!

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 03:09 PM

I look forward to seeing you on a future edition of Cops, so maybe you can post a pix of yourself so I'll know you when I see you. ;D

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 03:12 PM
As this was a field sobriety test for pot smoking...:kiddingme
Clearly it doesn't work for drunken rednecks in Tejas
I'm glad you aced it. Some people only respond to forced behavior modification.
Not a redneck but I feel ya on the forced behavior mod thing...seen that all my life. The pen is full of people who didn't get it till it was to late.

LRtagger
07-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Perhaps kept illegal for that reason.

It became illegal however through a disinformation campaign.

No I agree. I just meant in the context of it being illegal right now. I think most people with any general knowledge on the substance know it is relatively harmless.

Blueflame
07-01-2010, 05:04 PM

The "gaze" test they do nowadays is pretty accurate...

uplink
07-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Reports are the pot was medicinal helping him get over a recent tiff with Kyle.

oubronco
07-01-2010, 06:11 PM
You are not required by law to submit to field sobriety tests and you never should.

You are only required to submit to a BAC test of some kind (breath, urine, blood). And if you do a blood or urine test, it is your right to ensure that the officer takes an extra sample that you can have an independent lab do an analysis on.

Good luck telling that to a cop

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 07:42 PM
Yeah it was pretty stupid, but then again it was 17 years ago and the experience of "almost" getting a DWI woke me up so that I've never driven drunk since that time. Hopefully when you do wake up, it won't be in the hospital or the morgue, or to the fact that you just killed someone.

footstepsfrom#27
07-01-2010, 08:12 PM
You have no idea what you're talking about.
I guarantee the morning after you get less than 6 hours of sleep, you are a much more dangerous driver than I am right after smoking.

And I know it won't happen to me, given the current legal climate and the community in which I live. People don't get arrested for driving high, just possession. This chris simms deal is unique.
Dude...seriously...you must love tempting fate.

Cool Breeze
07-01-2010, 08:30 PM
Not a redneck but I feel ya on the forced behavior mod thing...seen that all my life. The pen is full of people who didn't get it till it was to late.

redneck rescinded :thumbsup:

Flex Gunmetal
07-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Dude...seriously...you must love tempting fate.

Find the numbers regarding marajuana dui's not involving possesion. Seriously.

broncocalijohn
07-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Good luck telling that to a cop

i guess you dont know the law then because a cop cannot force you to take a field sobriety test. Only way I would take one is if I had one drink or less and knew i wouldnt register more than a .03 . It is a clown act and people might have trouble doing it sober.

oubronco
07-02-2010, 10:45 AM
i guess you dont know the law then because a cop cannot force you to take a field sobriety test. Only way I would take one is if I had one drink or less and knew i wouldnt register more than a .03 . It is a clown act and people might have trouble doing it sober.

I do know that you are guilty until proven innocent

broncocalijohn
07-02-2010, 11:08 AM
I do know that you are guilty until proven innocent

once again, refusing a field sobriety test is your right. It doesnt mean u r drunk but it does mean that the officer has to use another test. What do u think is more accurate, a clown act process or an actual test that has computerized results?

Captain 'Dre
07-02-2010, 04:12 PM
I know people who drive like that everyday.

Without getting DUIs!!! Ha!

Los Broncos
07-02-2010, 07:59 PM
Without getting DUIs!!! Ha!

A co worker has been pulled over high as a kite two or three times.

He showed his weed card and the officer said have a nice day.

But I cant see them just letting you walk high and driving just because you show your card.

The DA serves these places all the time, they can only deliver to your location.

There has to be some rules like you can only smoke at home not while driving or in a public place.