PDA

View Full Version : This part of the offseason totally stinks!

dbfan21
06-30-2010, 06:17 AM
Okay guys and gals...it's official. I am going crazy with football withdrawals. I surf the internet aimlessly for any little nugget of football info with no results. I feel bottled in, trapped, helpless. I end up reading every post on the Mane, which is primarily made up of two people who take their football disagreements personally and resort to childish name calling.

Let this be the thread where everyone takes out their no-football aggression in a tirade that would make any sufferer of a drunken Tourrette's patient proud.

:thumbs:

jhns
06-30-2010, 06:23 AM
It has been slow. We need a to start a new Cutler debate. Those are always fun.

RhymesayersDU
06-30-2010, 06:26 AM
Jay Cutler caused the BP oil leak.

Discuss.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-30-2010, 06:35 AM

Discuss.

http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/its_a_trap.jpg

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/its_a_trap.jpg

http://www.socaps.com/photopost/data/500/its-a-trap.jpg

http://static.velvetcache.org/pages/2007/5/25/its-a-trap/tarp-30198.jpg

oops, sorry. I meant
http://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/its_a_trap.jpg

dbfan21
06-30-2010, 06:42 AM
Those pics are great MooseGuy!! :D

Rabb
06-30-2010, 06:47 AM
I hate this part of the off season but at the same time a sick part of me loves it, knowing that it's the calm before the storm of awesome.

jhns
06-30-2010, 06:52 AM

Discuss.

I don't think that is possible. If he was near it, he would just tie the pipe in a knot with that really strong arm of his. The leak would have been stopped a long time ago.

bronclvr
06-30-2010, 07:03 AM
You know it's bad when the two top threads are about clothes (lmao by the way) and Jamie Dukes-hurry up Training Camp-

Paladin
06-30-2010, 07:07 AM
You need more polls..........

jhns
06-30-2010, 07:24 AM
I have something we can talk about. Let's figure out how to get 30,000 dollars together and get a Broncos SB ring. One of the Pawn Stars guys was just doing an interview on local radio and said he was selling that and a Patriots one for 100K. The Patriots ring is more because he didn't want to sell it. He made some comments that made him sound like a Chargers fan, so it makes sense that he doesn't care as much about the Broncos ring. He also didn't remember what player he got the Broncos ring from, I don't really care who's it was though.

Los Broncos
06-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Not enough threads and polls, where's Baja?

Kaylore
06-30-2010, 08:01 AM
We're almost there. Last day of June. July brings the 4th holiday and that means a few weeks to camp.

Gcver2ver3
06-30-2010, 08:10 AM
basketball free agency has held my interest during the void...

that and Modern Warfare 2...

azbroncfan
06-30-2010, 08:12 AM
Worst part of the sporting year is right now.

Pick Six
06-30-2010, 09:39 AM
Okay guys and gals...it's official. I am going crazy with football withdrawals. I surf the internet aimlessly for any little nugget of football info with no results. I feel bottled in, trapped, helpless.

I can see that. Judging by your avatar line, you are "ready for the 2009 season"...;)

Homer Simpson
06-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Worst part of the sporting year is right now.

Maybe if you only like the NFL and NBA. People still have the World Cup, Wimbledon and The British Open coming up.

gunns
06-30-2010, 09:48 AM
Go off? Ok, I hate this part of the off season. Basketball playoffs are done, baseball drones on, yeah we had the World Cup but now the US is out of it and DON'T DARE call it football. I do not give a flying **** if it's the World Sport, I live in the US and football is the sport here and DAMN I miss it.

This part of the off season we are all looking for football news, something to satiate our hunger for the sport. But then people get bored looking and start to post threads that are so obviously off season. Here we are being called on to dress TSI, find hiking boots for Iron, Blackberry issues, inflicted with a batchelor party where we know none of the participants but one and have to view horrific pics of their boyish pranks. Dress yourself TSI, I don't give a crap if they are designer or hand me downs, put some boots on Iron, take an extra pair in case the first doesn't work out, don't get a Blackberry if you don't know how to use it or what to do with it, and Rev, keep your mundane parties and dispicable pics to yourself, I'M NOT THAT ****ING BORED.

YES I AM!

disclaimer: I hope you all know I was kidding. Really

dbfan21
06-30-2010, 10:16 AM
I can see that. Judging by your avatar line, you are "ready for the 2009 season"...;)

ha! That's funny...I totally missed that. Thanks Crush. For the record, I am ready for the 2010 season!!

55CrushEm
06-30-2010, 10:28 AM
We're almost there. Last day of June. July brings the 4th holiday and that means a few weeks to camp.

Then we've got Starcraft 2 on July 27th.........WHOOOOOOOT!!!!

NYC Bronco
06-30-2010, 11:27 AM
http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/erin-drewes-body-painting-m.jpg

dbfan21
06-30-2010, 12:00 PM
nice work nyc!

broncofan2438
06-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Okay guys and gals...it's official. I am going crazy with football withdrawals. I surf the internet aimlessly for any little nugget of football info with no results. I feel bottled in, trapped, helpless. I end up reading every post on the Mane, which is primarily made up of two people who take their football disagreements personally and resort to childish name calling.

Let this be the thread where everyone takes out their no-football aggression in a tirade that would make any sufferer of a drunken Tourrette's patient proud.

:thumbs:

Me to. I find myself coming on this forum and reading the same stupid crap. Stuff like Twilight, peoples legs, hiking shoes etc. Its getting frusterating and I want training camp to start already.

baja
06-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Go off? Ok, I hate this part of the off season. Basketball playoffs are done, baseball drones on, yeah we had the World Cup but now the US is out of it and DON'T DARE call it football. I do not give a flying **** if it's the World Sport, I live in the US and football is the sport here and DAMN I miss it.

This part of the off season we are all looking for football news, something to satiate our hunger for the sport. But then people get bored looking and start to post threads that are so obviously off season. Here we are being called on to dress TSI, find hiking boots for Iron, Blackberry issues, inflicted with a batchelor party where we know none of the participants but one and have to view horrific pics of their boyish pranks. Dress yourself TSI, I don't give a crap if they are designer or hand me downs, put some boots on Iron, take an extra pair in case the first doesn't work out, don't get a Blackberry if you don't know how to use it or what to do with it, and Rev, keep your mundane parties and dispicable pics to yourself, I'M NOT THAT ****ING BORED.

YES I AM!

disclaimer: I hope you all know I was kidding. Really

Especially given how fuugin ugly he is.... Painful!

azbroncfan
06-30-2010, 06:35 PM
Maybe if you only like the NFL and NBA. People still have the World Cup, Wimbledon and The British Open coming up.

British open is a few weeks away, WC is once every 4 years, and tennis is ok but for the past couple weeks all there is is baseball games that mean .5% for the year. Tell me a worse time of the year for sports than right now?

Homer Simpson
06-30-2010, 07:17 PM
British open is a few weeks away, WC is once every 4 years, and tennis is ok but for the past couple weeks all there is is baseball games that mean .5% for the year. Tell me a worse time of the year for sports than right now?

Oh no, believe me, when the NBA finishes until mid/late July it's usually horrible, I am just pleased to have Wimbeldon/WC going on, then the British open starts the Thursday after the WC final. Odd numbered years are the worst.
Unless you like baseball I guess.

iDENVER
06-30-2010, 09:13 PM
basketball free agency has held my interest during the void...

that and Modern Warfare 2...

lol exactly wat has me occupied. add me on xbox if thats what u play.... i king shane i