PDA

View Full Version : Broncos In No Rush To See The Rapture

Pontius Pirate
06-28-2010, 09:14 AM
http://deadspin.com/5573865/denver-broncos-in-no-rush-to-see-tim-tebow

"The biggest impact Tebow has had on the team since being drafted is to raise coach Josh McDaniels' appreciation for veteran Kyle Orton."

bronco militia
06-28-2010, 09:17 AM
another one-liner ripped from Kizla's mailbag..

yawn

Hogan11
06-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Blasphemous

bronclvr
06-28-2010, 09:33 AM
I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio on my drive Friday night, and the Hosts were Vic Carucci and Randy Cross. Vic said that he had a discussion with an unnamed NFL Coach recently, and that the Coach was rooting for Tebow (and had wanted to Draft him)-Vic asked why, and the Coach said (something to this effect) "the NFL needs a whole lot more Tebows than Ben Roethlisberger's"-Randy Cross seemed stunned for a second, then he agreed-you gotta start liking this kid-

Pontius Pirate
06-28-2010, 09:45 AM
I was listening to Sirius NFL Radio on my drive Friday night, and the Hosts were Vic Carucci and Randy Cross. Vic said that he had a discussion with an unnamed NFL Coach recently, and that the Coach was rooting for Tebow (and had wanted to Draft him)-Vic asked why, and the Coach said (something to this effect) "the NFL needs a whole lot more Tebows than Ben Roethlisberger's"-Randy Cross seemed stunned for a second, then he agreed-you gotta start liking this kid-

Hopefully Ben Roethlisberger does not go raping Tim Tebow.

baja
06-28-2010, 10:28 AM
Hopefully Ben Roethlisberger does not go raping Tim Tebow.

Tebow would turn rapeburger's dick into a cross.

Try sticking that into something...