PDA

View Full Version : if anyone hear used to play paintball and wants to sell your gun, i collect them

PaintballCLE
06-27-2010, 08:04 PM
especially the old mags, cockers, and angels. but willing to take anything.

Just figured i would check in case someone has any collecting dust.

Cmac821
06-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Have to say, what an unique thing to collect

Broncobiv
06-28-2010, 12:22 AM
Have to say, what an unique thing to collect

Agreed. If you're gonna collect old guns, why not the real thing? ???

LonghornBronco
06-28-2010, 01:52 AM
I have an old Spider, whats it worth to ya?

NASurfer
06-28-2010, 03:21 AM
I have a couple of mags and an Angel Speed, but I'm not sure if I want to be low balled lol.

Have you checked ebay or even the paintball forums? If you keep an eye out, you can pick up a fully functioning mag for like a 100 bucks.

PaintballCLE
06-28-2010, 09:27 AM
I have a couple of mags and an Angel Speed, but I'm not sure if I want to be low balled lol.

Have you checked ebay or even the paintball forums? If you keep an eye out, you can pick up a fully functioning mag for like a 100 bucks.

yeah i have a couple already..........mags are easier to come by than the cockers of that era. Though angels are getting harder and harder to find as well. The early bob longs are the hardest!

PaintballCLE
06-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Agreed. If you're gonna collect old guns, why not the real thing? ???

always been a true passion of mine............play it every chance i get.........even traveled with my gear to the us open at pebble beach just to play while i was there.

I have so much paintball **** i really dont even need anymore.........always enjoyed working on/fixing them so thats why.

People shouldnt knock it till they tried it (not you)

used to be all woods ball...........xball is my game of choice now.......way more fast paced and fun

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X9YUQLK4PHw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X9YUQLK4PHw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>