PDA

View Full Version : pick your 5 teams in/out of playoffs this year!

tsiguy96
06-26-2010, 09:26 AM
my 5 out:

dallas
new england
jets
bengals
arizona

5 teams in:
49ers
miami
denver!
tennessee
atlanta

gyldenlove
06-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Out:

Arizona, San Diego, Jets, Philadelphia, Cincinnati

In:

Denver, Houston, Washington, San Fransisco, Jacksonville

NFLBRONCO
06-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Denver in with so much inexperience on O mighty impressive in AFC if this happens.

BroncoSojia
06-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Out: Bengals, Eagles, Arizona, Minnesota, Patriots

In: Miami, Houston, San Fran, Atlanta, Carolina/Washington (one or the other)

HAT
06-26-2010, 11:23 AM
In:
Den, oak, cle, chi, sea

out:
No, az, nyj, sd, cin

Pontius Pirate
06-26-2010, 04:20 PM
Arizona is going to surprise people this year.

Running game - check
Solid defense - check
Championship - lock it up

Br0nc0Buster
06-26-2010, 05:35 PM

Running game - check
Solid defense - check

they dont have a qb worth a **** though

Br0nc0Buster
06-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Out:
Cincinnatti
Indianapolis
Dallas

In:
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
NYG

Pontius Pirate
06-26-2010, 06:10 PM
they dont have a qb worth a **** though

I wouldn't be surprised if Derek Anderson is throwing bombs over baghdad by the end of the season.

ARIZONA WHAT! STATE BILL 1070 WHAT!

Hogan11
06-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Out: Bengals, Eagles, Arizona, Minnesota, Patriots

I would love it if this list turned out to be the case.

briane
06-26-2010, 07:27 PM
Out:
Arizona, San Diego, Jets, Philadelphia, Cincinnati

In:
Denver, Houston, Washington, San Fransisco, Tennessee

uk bronco
06-26-2010, 11:59 PM
surprised so many people have the jets out. i think they've got a better chance than the broncos. i see the broncos having a good year but just miss out on the playoffs

Aftermath
06-27-2010, 12:36 AM
out: steelers | eagles | bengals | patriots | cardinals

in: dolphins | packers | ravens | titans | 49ers

boltaneer
06-27-2010, 10:19 AM
out: steelers | eagles | bengals | patriots | cardinals

in: dolphins | packers | ravens | titans | 49ers

I'm confused.

The Steelers weren't in it last year and the Packers and Ravens were.

Anyway...

In:

Dolphins
49ers
Titans
Giants
Texans

Out:

Patriots
Cardinals
Jets
Eagles
Bengals

Archer81
06-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Out
NE
Cinci
Phi
Dal
SD

In
Buf (even a blind chicken can find corn once and awhile)
Pitt
NYG
Wash
Denver

:Broncos:

TheChamp24
06-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Out:
Bengals
Jets
Cardinals
Philadelphia
Baltimore

In:
Houston
Pittsburgh
San Francisco
Atlanta
Tennessee

Arkie
06-27-2010, 05:57 PM
Out:
Jets, Cincinnati, New England, Philadelphia, Arizona, Minnesota

In:
Miami, Tennessee, Houston, Seattle, San Francisco, Atlanta

Blueflame
06-27-2010, 06:04 PM
Think I'd wait to see how things play out with VY's troubles with the law and whatever sanctions Goodell may impose... before picking Tennessee to be "in"...

azbroncfan
06-28-2010, 11:44 AM
Jets seem to be a popular pick but I just don't see it. Teams with strong OL, running game and strong defense usually make the playoffs. I definately don't see the Jets out and Broncos in but that is just the homeristic views of a bronco message board.

TonyR
06-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Think I'd wait to see how things play out with VY's troubles with the law and whatever sanctions Goodell may impose... before picking Tennessee to be "in"...

Goodell has implied that a suspension is unlikely.

bronco militia
06-28-2010, 12:00 PM

Running game - check
Solid defense - check

without a QB, they have no running game

HorseHead
06-28-2010, 12:04 PM
I think the Falcons kind of have a "bounce back" year..

Drunk Monkey
06-28-2010, 12:51 PM
I am surprised so many think Dallas is going to miss the playoffs. They basically carried over a solid team. Same goes for the Jets.

tsiguy96
08-12-2010, 07:12 AM
bump. just saw on twitter, 14 consecutive seasons, atleast 5 teams have made the playoffs every year that didnt the year before.

TonyR
08-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Cheifs and Raiders starting to get some media love. I won't be surprised to see a lot of the pundits pick Denver to come in last place in the division.

That One Guy
08-12-2010, 08:48 AM
Cheifs and Raiders starting to get some media love. I won't be surprised to see a lot of the pundits pick Denver to come in last place in the division.

and if injuries keep at the current pace, for good cause

That One Guy
08-12-2010, 08:51 AM
In:
Den, oak, cle, chi, sea

out:
No, az, nyj, sd, cin

NO? It seems the ones who crash hard after a SB are the teams who just hit a lucky streak to get there (I'm looking at you, Seattle) or teams that get looted in FA as their guys are now SB winners and run off for the big payday.

I see a very stable team in NO and with a good coach and Brees, I don't see them falling. They may not win the SB again as I believe the issues on the line weren't all resolved but they aren't watching the playoffs either.

Durango
08-12-2010, 08:56 AM

I have already heard that on a number of occasions (print and broadcast) and the only ones I've heard or read picking Denver to even contend for the play-offs, and I mean the ONLY ones I've read or heard making this leap of faith, are here on the Orange Mane. Anyone know of a publication or pundit picking the Broncos to win the division or even just make the play-offs? I'd buy the magazine if I could find one that had an optimistic view for this season. The ones I've just leafed through at the stores all have Denver somewhere between a distant 2nd place and bottom feeders. Mostly bottom feeders.

tsiguy96
08-12-2010, 08:58 AM
it really doesnt matter to be honest, pundits are wrong literally more than they are right. they buy into media hype BS because thats what sells. right now that hype is that the broncos will suck. they said it last year too.

Tombstone RJ
08-12-2010, 09:23 AM
I am surprised so many think Dallas is going to miss the playoffs. They basically carried over a solid team. Same goes for the Jets.

The thing about the Jets is that this will be Sanchez's second year and now that other teams have film on the guy, they should be able to game plan around his strengths and weaknesses. The Jets are the most hyped team coming out of the East due to their fantastic defense and solid running game. We shall see if they truly are as good as all the NY fans think they are. The AFCE is the toughest division in the NFL.

Tombstone RJ
08-12-2010, 09:25 AM
I have already heard that on a number of occasions (print and broadcast) and the only ones I've heard or read picking Denver to even contend for the play-offs, and I mean the ONLY ones I've read or heard making this leap of faith, are here on the Orange Mane. Anyone know of a publication or pundit picking the Broncos to win the division or even just make the play-offs? I'd buy the magazine if I could find one that had an optimistic view for this season. The ones I've just leafed through at the stores all have Denver somewhere between a distant 2nd place and bottom feeders. Mostly bottom feeders.

The only pundit that really seems to give Denver any respect is Michael Lombardi. He likes the direction the Broncos are going in but I don't know if he's ever said that he thinks the Broncos are gonna make the playoffs.

HAT
08-12-2010, 12:17 PM
NO? It seems the ones who crash hard after a SB are the teams who just hit a lucky streak to get there (I'm looking at you, Seattle) or teams that get looted in FA as their guys are now SB winners and run off for the big payday.

I see a very stable team in NO and with a good coach and Brees, I don't see them falling. They may not win the SB again as I believe the issues on the line weren't all resolved but they aren't watching the playoffs either.

I'm just going with the history of that division on that one. NFCS has gone 1st to last & last & last to first for something like 9 out of last 10 years. That won't happen this year of course but I could definitely see ATL winning the division & NO finding themselves on the outside looking in for the WC (Though just barely)

oubronco
08-12-2010, 12:26 PM
I for one like flying under the radar let everyone think we aren't **** then bust them in the mouth

go_broncos
08-12-2010, 01:13 PM
IN :

Colts, Dolphins, Ravens, Chargers, Dallas

Out :

Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Jacksonville, 49ers

Mr.Meanie
08-12-2010, 02:00 PM
IN :

Colts, Dolphins, Ravens, Chargers, Dallas

Out :

Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders, Jacksonville, 49ers

I'm not sure you understand the concept of the thread...