PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 2010 World Cup (Video Game)

Doggcow
06-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Anyone else get it? I've been geeking off the US win on weds and went out and bought it. I'd love to play some multiplayer with people.

Beat some kid from Ecuador just a little bit ago.

Xbox Live: Doggcow

Chris
06-25-2010, 10:35 PM
Wanted to but I'm broke. Is it weird that I wanted to win as North Korea? Could I be arrested for that?

Doggcow
06-25-2010, 10:37 PM
Wanted to but I'm broke. Is it weird that I wanted to win as North Korea? Could I be arrested for that?

It's ridiculously fun. My friend and I just played around on wednesday for like 9 hours on the game.

Tim Howard is rigged as ****. He only scored 1 goal on me in like 15 games as US, and he was using Brazil, Argentina, Italy a whole bunch. Howard just stonewalled him on breakaways left and right lol

Eli_Cash
06-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Love 2010
Stuck on the EA World Cup at the moment
Story of Qualifying feature is great

RonDaChamp24
06-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I bought it the day it came out. I only use my favorite team (Italy). We should play soon. So far online I'm like 12-5, but with friends playing me on the same system (without the stupid online lag) I'm 9-0 vs 6 different people. All of them actually play the game too. Can't wait till NCAA football and madden come out though.

Doggcow
06-25-2010, 11:46 PM
I bought it the day it came out. I only use my favorite team (Italy). We should play soon. So far online I'm like 12-5, but with friends playing me on the same system (without the stupid online lag) I'm 9-0 vs 6 different people. All of them actually play the game too. Can't wait till NCAA football and madden come out though.

Same. My baseball team is the mariners and theyre horribad, so this is my holdover.

I only play US though, so youll have a huge advantage.

Doggcow
06-26-2010, 05:19 PM
Anyone down? I feel like playing FIFA like I play Madden. Just going on an asskicking rampage after a Broncos loss!

RonDaChamp24
06-26-2010, 05:58 PM
Anyone down? I feel like playing FIFA like I play Madden. Just going on an asskicking rampage after a Broncos loss!

I'll be on tonight if u wanna play. Should be on around 1030 pm CST

DBruleU
06-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I've got it as well. I've been spending most my time playing Online World Cup using various countries.

Doggcow
06-27-2010, 04:14 PM
I've got it as well. I've been spending most my time playing Online World Cup using various countries.

I dont think they should allow people to use other countries than the one they support :P

I stopped trying to play online because all everyone does is switch to 5 star teams.