PDA

View Full Version : Cop punches Chick-is he right or wrong?

Pages : 1 [2]

Dr. Broncenstein
06-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Service weapon??

Is he a sperm donor?

I meant to say his big black glock.

baja
06-17-2010, 07:15 PM
I meant to say his big black glock.

Racist?

OABB
06-17-2010, 10:19 PM
No, this is what you said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded
now I'm even more confused. Am I not understanding what's going on here? It seems that you asked if you were the only one who thought he was mad from something she said, and I said "yes". because everyone else knows it was from a push.

If I am being retarded point it out to me, because I'm hearing the psycho theme in my head when I read your last post.

1. Although you are a crazy old hippie ---- if you call 61 old and a guy that has a net worth of well over one million dollars than yes

2. that has disgusting sex ----- could not be further from the truth

3. and gives himself enemas all the time ------ only when necessary which amounts to a few times a year.

(only a fool would ridicule this wonderful health practice)

I don't think you are stupid or actually crazy. What am I not getting?

for the rest of it when did you get elected spokesman for the rest of the board.

So you see you got nothing right. Big spender.

what a douche move to talk about how much money you have. I was just joking and I really was confused. You get so sensitive sometimes. I like you and think you are a good poster, but you have a sandy vagina right now. You should give yourself a twat enema.

Popps
06-17-2010, 10:23 PM
"I bet white people don't get treated like this for jay walking."

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vGm5U11JTr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vGm5U11JTr8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Taco John
06-17-2010, 10:51 PM
Punching her in the face kept him from getting jumped.

Plus it also gave him good luck... since we're just making things up and all.

Garcia Bronco
06-18-2010, 02:49 AM
He's lucky he did not get himself killed the way he handled the situtation.

Lol. You are being such a drama queen in this thread.

hambone13
06-18-2010, 04:28 AM
Nick, you're actually framing the question too mildly. I'm pretty well-versed and have experience with these issues, and the cop had every right to secure the scene in furtherance of his duties. In fact, the woman in red could still be arrested, charged and probably convicted for Assault on a Peace Officer, a serious felony, especially while in the performance of his duties.

Watch the video closely: the suspect in black forcibly disengages the officer who's trying to detain her. That's bad enough, but then the cousin in red - an uninvolved bystander - pushes the suspect away from the cop, tries to interpose her body between the cop and the suspect, grabs his wrists, and with both her arms shoves him backwards. That 's a felony, plain and simple. And it was prior to the cop punching her, which is important.

Obviously the problem for the force is the visual, a right cross to the chops is not exactly a standard police tactic, and the video is disturbing. Add to that the many awkward status discrepancies - cop strikes citizen - man strikes woman - white strikes black - adult strikes juvenile ... all of these work against the cop. But he has the right - in fact duty - to secure the scene and detain the suspect, in this case a suspect who was resisting arrest and on the verge of fleeing. Going Joe Frazier on the girl is unorthodox, but in light of the circumstances it does't seem particularly unreasonable. Can't predict how the force or the ciity will respond, there are obviously political issues. Not much of a black community here to protest the incident, not a vocal one anyway. Plus this is a top 10 most dangerous intersection for pedestrians, and reportedly the school there had requested more police presence.

But the bottom line is : You simply never put hands on a cop, never. Especially never to interfere with an arrest.

After almost 3 pages, this. Great post. It is shocking that he struck her the way he did but not unjustified. It does however IMO lead to some training for him in the future. I don't think a right cross is the answer to any situation as a cop. It's a poor decision, as Baja mentioned because of weapon safety and it's just down-right politically incorrect, man or woman. There is almost nothing defensive about a right cross to the chin. It appears angry, not peace keeping. That seemed learned by a long line of cops who quietly teach their children to get on offense before you need defense.

OABB
06-18-2010, 12:54 PM
After almost 3 pages, this. Great post. It is shocking that he struck her the way he did but not unjustified. It does however IMO lead to some training for him in the future. I don't think a right cross is the answer to any situation as a cop. It's a poor decision, as Baja mentioned because of weapon safety and it's just down-right politically incorrect, man or woman. There is almost nothing defensive about a right cross to the chin. It appears angry, not peace keeping. That seemed learned by a long line of cops who quietly teach their children to get on offense before you need defense.

Punches to the face are shocking and can put people off, but it is no less violent than a hard joint lock/take down, a billy club, taser or pepper spray. This is purely subjective if you think about it. Violence makes people uncomfortable. Especially peace loving weaklings who think that hitchiking in Turkey in a wedding dress is as brave as diving on a live grenade to save your fellow soldiers.

Violence is every part human that eating, screwing and love are. We are just conditioned in an age where we are threatened by it. Hell, it used to be entertainment to feed people to Lions.

Times change, people do not. And some accept it, and others argue out of their ass against it. DON'T DISRESPECT, RUN FROM, IGNORE or PUSh A COP and you won't have to worry about any of it.

Requiem
06-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Poor decision by the cop to punch her.

Stupid decision by the girl to even put her hands near an officer. I have actually read on various news websites and papers that this girl has been in trouble for assaulting an officer in the past as well.

Just a bad situation all around.

UberBroncoMan
06-19-2010, 12:10 AM
Just plain wrong.

On the other hand, nice form - good follow through.

Actually that chick deserved it. She egged him on, and was a complete b****. I'm sure she still remains one.