PDA

View Full Version : Must Watch - GOOOAAAAAAL!!!!

Vegas_Bronco
06-15-2010, 05:24 PM
HAAAAAHHAAAAhhaaa laff!

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/312497/june-14-2010/america-s-strained-relationship-with-england

"We kicked your arses...1 to 1!!!"

"We are going all the way....to the next game."

Dr. Broncenstein
06-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Supercalifragilisticixbiali suckit.

El Oh El.

azbroncfan
06-15-2010, 05:45 PM
I gave it a shot this year watched two games and saw 1 goal. How exciting.

That One Guy
06-15-2010, 05:48 PM
I gave it a shot this year watched two games and saw 1 goal. How exciting.

Must've picked the wrong games. Portugal game was lame but between the Germany and Brazil games, you would've seen 7 goals.

azbroncfan
06-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Must've picked the wrong games. Portugal game was lame but between the Germany and Brazil games, you would've seen 7 goals.

Japan/cameroon and the portugal game is what I have watched so far. Bits and pieces of other games too.

Dr. Broncenstein
06-15-2010, 06:21 PM
The only thing worse than watching soccer is watching soccer with vuvuzelas a'blowin.

McDman
06-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Once again, if you don't enjoy soccer you're not obligated to post in soccer related threads.

Why waste your time by telling people how much you hate it?

broncswin
06-15-2010, 06:36 PM
I hate soccer

Dr. Broncenstein
06-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Once again, if you don't enjoy soccer you're not obligated to post in soccer related threads.

Why waste your time by telling people how much you hate it?

Because this isn't a soccer thread. So blow it out your arse. Better yet, toot yer vuvuzela at the same time.

theAPAOps5
06-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Man those vuvuzelas are annoying! But they have made for some funny radio lately. Everyone is doing a bit trying to talk over the vuvuzelas.

WABronco
06-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Kids r mad!

SleepingTiger
06-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Japan/cameroon and the portugal game is what I have watched so far. Bits and pieces of other games too.

not every down in football leads to a TD. not every pitch in baseball leads to a run. its the build up to the scoring that you should be looking for. if you are looking for a sport that scores on every play, maybe you should try volleyball.

That One Guy
06-16-2010, 09:54 AM
not every down in football leads to a TD. not every pitch in baseball leads to a run. its the build up to the scoring that you should be looking for. if you are looking for a sport that scores on every play, maybe you should try volleyball.

Good point.

And I was actually thinking while watching today's games that I'd rather watch soccer sometimes than two teams engaged in a dink and dunk and punt game. There's gonna be scoring opportunities in soccer whereas dink, dink, run up the gut, then punt is horrible to watch.

azbroncfan
06-16-2010, 09:56 AM

What a poor example. Obviously I didn't say I needed a score for every play but the lack of goals makes soccer tough to watch. There is more scoring in hockey even.

SleepingTiger
06-16-2010, 12:22 PM
What a poor example. Obviously I didn't say I needed a score for every play but the lack of goals makes soccer tough to watch. There is more scoring in hockey even.

i think the beauty of soccer is how the team plays leading up for the shot. if the shot goes in, its just icing on the cake. if the goalie makes a exceptional save, its just as good. watch guys like xavi for spain run the offense and his vision to make the pin point passes. maicon attacking from the defense position for brazil. or the brilliance of messi driving down the throat of the defense making defenders looking like statues only to pass him it off for an easy shot on goal. how ronaldo makes goalies crap in their pants when he lines up for a free kick.

i used to be like you, always looking for the score until i learned the brilliant plays before the score.

That One Guy
06-16-2010, 12:24 PM
This doesn't apply to soccer but I didn't know 1/6 of the pensions in the UK were dividends from BP. I just saw they were suspending them for the 20Bil fund to the gulf. Sucks for UK folk. Bigtime.