PDA

View Full Version : Chance to Live Anywhere!

Vegas_Bronco
06-11-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm Feeling Very Good today!!! You know, it's a beautiful thing when life presents you with an opportunity!?!

I'd love to get my fam (wife & 4 sons) to the Denver area before they get too old. My youngest just asked for a skateboard for his birthday and he's only 6!!! I've had them at every baseball and football camp offered down here in Vegas and they are nearing middle school age. It would be nice to get them back where I grew up near the Rockies, hunting/fishing/working hard.

I Just finished my work/contract here in Las Vegas and got approved to get rid of my house (short sale) through Citibank today - which was the final release - would leave me 100% debt free and able to move anywhere in the world (aka the Mile High City and closer to Bronco Country).

I've been drooling over the tailgate forum photos and events feeling like I'm missing out for 10 years now. Been a Broncos season ticket holder since 2007 and only make it to 1-2 games a year.

I have a 'kitchen pass' to live wherever I want as long as I get a job in that area (my wife needs security - laff). So, I'm loading all resumes and strategically firing into the Mile High City. Anyone see or hear of an opportunity in Denver, let me know...I'm highly motivated to make this happen and appreciate the opportunity to spam you guys to strengthen the brotherhood.

I've got a masters in architecture/urban design, licensed as a real estate appraiser, and have made the rest of a good living doing currency (fx) and commodities trading...owned a full development business for many years and now I'm looking for any opportunities to land a home in the Mile High City or nearby. :~ohyah!:

Thank you and have a great weekend!

cutthemdown
06-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Sounds like a great time for you and your family. Congratulations and good luck making it all happen in Colorado!. Enjoy it you have worked hard and deserve it.

FireFly
06-12-2010, 01:39 AM
Good luck man. Sounds like things are working out perfectly for you! :)

PS
I love your Avatar! :)

Los Broncos
06-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Nice! It would be cool to live in Denver.

MrPeepers
06-12-2010, 07:55 AM
i have a nice place i'm goign to rent or sell in littleton soon :)

TheReverend
06-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Baller. Your brag thread makes me respect you more.