PDA

View Full Version : The Newest Season Ticket Holder On The Block!

RhymesayersDU
06-09-2010, 12:08 PM
So about a month ago somebody posted about getting season tickets. This prompted me to check my spot on the list. I was told I was still 5,000 people back. You'll imagine my surprise when I get the e-mail today saying my number had been called.

I'm not complaining. $2,300 later, I have 4 season tickets. I'm splitting them with my Dad. Good times shall be had. Praise Tebow!

bronco militia
06-09-2010, 12:09 PM
congrats!

what section?

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-09-2010, 12:24 PM
Great news, man. Welcome to the club.

Where are your seats?

Los Broncos
06-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Congrats, enjoy those tickets.

Rabb
06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
congrats!

I think that was me that posted, I am still giddy

jhns
06-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Another couple years of Josh and the sellout streak will be a thing of the past.

Los Broncos
06-09-2010, 01:14 PM
And here comes JH to kill it, nice job.

DomCasual
06-09-2010, 01:19 PM

Honestly, what a douchebag.

jhns
06-09-2010, 01:21 PM

Its ok, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has me on ignore or I would congradulate the OP. I was just commenting to myself.

I find it funny that Bowlen made a big deal about how support hasn't waned about 10 minutes after the Cutler crap happened. I would love to see him claim that now, after some time has passed.

Irish Stout
06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Another couple years of Josh and the sellout streak will be a thing of the past.

I agree! It will be awesome! We'll quit having our own fans selling out to Steelers and Cowboys and Pats fans and we'll have more orange and blue butts in the seats. Won't it be great! I'm tired of this streak of our own fans being sell outs.

Irish Stout
06-09-2010, 01:22 PM
Its ok, I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread has me on ignore or I would congradulate the OP. I was just commenting to myself.

I find it funny that Bowlen made a big deal about how support hasn't waned about 10 minutes after the Cutler crap happened. I would love to see him claim that now, after some time has passed.

What do you mean exactly? Hasn't support for our organization grown a lot in the past three months?

jhns
06-09-2010, 01:23 PM
I agree! It will be awesome! We'll quit having our own fans selling out to Steelers and Cowboys and Pats fans and we'll have more orange and blue butts in the seats. Won't it be great! I'm tired of this streak of our own fans being sell outs.

Now that is a good spin. It would be nice to see this stuff stop.

DomCasual
06-09-2010, 01:27 PM
What do you mean exactly? Hasn't support for our organization grown a lot in the past three months?

Quit talking about the past three months! We have two years ago to rehash!

Los Broncos
06-09-2010, 01:47 PM

Most of the fans aren't going anywhere, your a fan right?

I mean your still here...

Rabb
06-09-2010, 01:51 PM
just ignore jhns, don't **** on a good thread...everyone stop replying and quoting him seriously

it's about the same as ****ting on a birthday thread IMO

jhns
06-09-2010, 02:00 PM
just ignore jhns, don't **** on a good thread...everyone stop replying and quoting him seriously

it's about the same as ****ting on a birthday thread IMO

Listen to the boss people. Do as he says, now...

I wasn't really arguing that stuff but the whining kind of makes me want to.

oubronco
06-09-2010, 02:03 PM
Congrats dude i'm soooooooo jealous

theAPAOps5
06-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Sweet if you are at 5,000 then I am only a few years away at just under 14,000

bfoflcommish
06-09-2010, 02:31 PM
WTF!!! not hating good job and congrats Rhymesayers but...

Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:38 AM
To: Ricky
Subject: RE: season ticket wait list
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Hi Ricky –<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Your current waitlist number is 4007

RhymesayersDU
06-09-2010, 04:23 PM
WTF!!! not hating good job and congrats Rhymesayers but...

Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 8:38 AM
To: Ricky
Subject: RE: season ticket wait list
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
Hi Ricky <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Your current waitlist number is 4007

See I knew something weird was up. I can't explain it, but I knew there was no way they burned through 5,000 in literally a month. I don't know how I lucked out of whatever.

brncs_fan
06-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Season ticket Rep.

seanpgk
06-09-2010, 07:10 PM
congrats!

I think that was me that posted, I am still giddy

I'm on year 4 as a season ticket holder and still can't believe it! A great feeling for sure! I just got a postcard from them (no seat improvement for me this year based on my guidelines) that said they had a 98% renewal rate.

missingnumber7
06-09-2010, 07:18 PM
See I knew something weird was up. I can't explain it, but I knew there was no way they burned through 5,000 in literally a month. I don't know how I lucked out of whatever.

One of the other first time season ticket holder threads talked about it earlier. Something about depending on how many seats you requested originally. Not that it matters because you can buy 4 no matter what. This is my first year too.

randomtask
06-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Nice, very nice.

Congrats dude.

orange&blue87
06-09-2010, 09:03 PM
I'd be interested to know the numbers of people offered season tickets that are declining based on economic or loyalty factors. I figured being on the list for a few years would be great since I live out of state and would make 2-3 at most in a year, but now I'm not sure if I'd want to buy this year or next based on the fact that I just won't be able to use them yet.

I was called in the preseason for a chance to buy season tickets for the club level. My guess is that the economy is to blame for those openings. I know of someone who has 8-10 seats in the club level and loves it, but most of the club level types are there to be seen rather than watch the game.

Anyway, congrats to the OP, hope the tickets serve you well.

Broncofan_H
06-09-2010, 10:03 PM
Congrats! Welcome to the club. I imagine you'll probably be up where the rest of us stiffs are (section 506 here). I hope bringing new blood in like you means those pansy asses who sell their seats all the time are gone.

Which reminds me, I'm pretty annoyed my dad and I didn't try to move closer to the 50 and down a bit. Sounds like it would have been a good year to do that.

missingnumber7
06-10-2010, 06:31 AM
I'd be interested to know the numbers of people offered season tickets that are declining based on economic or loyalty factors. I figured being on the list for a few years would be great since I live out of state and would make 2-3 at most in a year, but now I'm not sure if I'd want to buy this year or next based on the fact that I just won't be able to use them yet.

My wife and I debated on that fact alone, but in the end the benefit outweighed the drawback. Knowing we have tickets to any game we want to go to at home, but also having a chance for playoff tickets and even possibly a superbowl ticket in the future. We live in ND and set our goal at 3 games a year right now, with possibly more in the future. But for most games there are people looking for tickets, and I have several friends here that are Bronco fans that will borrow the tickets for a game or two.

Rabb
06-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Congrats! Welcome to the club. I imagine you'll probably be up where the rest of us stiffs are (section 506 here). I hope bringing new blood in like you means those pansy asses who sell their seats all the time are gone.

Which reminds me, I'm pretty annoyed my dad and I didn't try to move closer to the 50 and down a bit. Sounds like it would have been a good year to do that.

I am in 505 !Booya!

hopefully get to meet some of yous guys and gals

Los Broncos
06-10-2010, 07:59 AM
I'll try and get tickets in 505 this year, maybe we can party it up.

Bob's your Information Minister
06-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Pretty easy to get season tickets when you haven't made the playoffs in four seasons.

Rabb
06-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Pretty easy to get season tickets when you haven't made the playoffs in four seasons.

if that's the case I am guessing Chef season tickets are available at your local Wal Mart then...for those lucky few in town that can afford to shop at Wal Mart that is

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-10-2010, 12:28 PM

What's that saying? People in fat houses...

bfoflcommish
06-10-2010, 12:32 PM

so how's your sell out streaking going? oh wait...

06-10-2010, 12:51 PM
It's pretty easy to get season tickets in KC right now, too.

Your deflection is pathetic.

bfoflcommish
06-10-2010, 01:28 PM
It's pretty easy to get season tickets in KC right now, too.

Your deflection is pathetic.

isnt it always? no need to say right now. kc waitlist is 5 minutes not 15 years

06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
isnt it always? no need to say right now. kc waitlist is 5 minutes not 15 years

10 years ago it was really difficult to get season tickets in KC

Hell, probably 5.