PDA

View Full Version : Which game should we attend this year?

Doggcow
06-07-2010, 01:39 PM
My bro and I always go to one game a year as a Christmas Present from our Dad. This year 3 choices work with my school schedule.

Dec. 19 - At Oakland
Dec. 26 - Vs Houston
Jan. 2 - VS San Diego ---I GOT THIS WRONG IN THE POLL, MY BAD---

Vote!

Los Broncos
06-07-2010, 01:40 PM
SD since I'm going, I'll hook you up with food and drink.

Doggcow
06-07-2010, 01:46 PM
I'm definitely leaning towards SD to avoid any shanking situation in Oakland, and the cold in Denver.

tsiguy96
06-07-2010, 01:47 PM
my opinion has and always will be, go to a game earlier in the season if you have to fly into town and can only go to one game a year. why? simple, if we go into final game at 5-10, the final game isnt going to be near as fun or exciting because its essentially for nothing, whereas if you go to a game at week 5 and we are 2-3, they arent out of it at all.

Irish Stout
06-07-2010, 01:55 PM
my opinion has and always will be, go to a game earlier in the season if you have to fly into town and can only go to one game a year. why? simple, if we go into final game at 5-10, the final game isnt going to be near as fun or exciting because its essentially for nothing, whereas if you go to a game at week 5 and we are 2-3, they arent out of it at all.

While I tend to agree with TSI on this one if you are only going to one game and you are getting tickets before the season starts, then I also recommend going early to midseason.

If you are going late season, go somewhere where you can have a good time even if the game is the poops. SD can be fun, but expect a lot of crap from the fans. Otherwise, do a Denver game, cause Colorado is the best place on earth.

Doggcow
06-07-2010, 01:56 PM

Yeah, except that I go to college and only go to the later season games to avoid any schooling conflict.

Jason in LA
06-07-2010, 02:01 PM
I say try to go to the game in London. Seeing that your pops is paying for it, make the most of it. I'm thinking about going. From what I hear plane tickets over there are pretty cheap for that time of year.

missingnumber7
06-07-2010, 02:31 PM
My bro and I always go to one game a year as a Christmas Present from our Dad. This year 3 choices work with my school schedule.

Dec. 19 - At Oakland
Dec. 26 - Vs Houston
Jan. 2 - At San Diego

Vote!

You've got the SD game wrong...its in Denver. Which isn't horrible. That is the one the wife and I may attend as our second game. And for a New Years getaway. But its still a wait and see.

missingnumber7
06-07-2010, 02:38 PM
While I tend to agree with TSI on this one if you are only going to one game and you are getting tickets before the season starts, then I also recommend going early to midseason.

If you are going late season, go somewhere where you can have a good time even if the game is the poops. SD can be fun, but expect a lot of crap from the fans. Otherwise, do a Denver game, cause Colorado is the best place on earth.

I've been to SD 2 times, the first was no biggie because we had everything wrapped up and the game didn't mean anything and we won. The second sucked walking out, it was week 17, moved to prime time, after the Hocculi incident so it was no good to begin with...but having bottles thrown at us as we were walking back to our car was not cool. And the game was bad too.

cutthemdown
06-07-2010, 02:40 PM
SD since I'm going, I'll hook you up with food and drink.

You got a ticket yet? I'm going also!!!

OBF1
06-07-2010, 02:44 PM
Pick a game in Denver, always nice to go back home and visit the town.

Los Broncos
06-07-2010, 02:52 PM
You got a ticket yet? I'm going also!!!

Tickets haven't been released yet brah, soon as they are I'll be on it.

Doggcow
06-07-2010, 02:56 PM
Oh, I guess I did get SD wrong. I thought it said @ SD, oh well....