PDA

View Full Version : Team ratings for Madden NFL 11

HEAV
06-05-2010, 02:14 PM
http://kotaku.com/5555978/raiders-maintain-commitment-to-crapulence-in-madden-ratings

Broncos get a 78:cuss:

Los Broncos
06-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Isn't this the last year for Madden?

Lomax
06-05-2010, 02:28 PM

Who says?

Los Broncos
06-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Who says?

I forget who told me, no sure if it's true.

But from reading online it's just a rumor at this point.

Chris
06-05-2010, 03:09 PM
I think ea's deal with the NFL ends next year. Bring back NFL2K!

GoBroncos84
06-05-2010, 03:18 PM
I think ea's deal with the NFL ends next year. Bring back NFL2K!

The American Needle ruling might actually make it so that exclusivity agreement is irrelevant and 2K can come back

BlaK-Argentina
06-05-2010, 03:54 PM
The American Needle ruling might actually make it so that exclusivity agreement is irrelevant and 2K can come back

Well I might just buy a console again if that's true. A new 2k would be sooo sweet!!

GreatBronco16
06-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Speaking of Madden. Can anyone give me a good site to get rosters for Madden 10 for PS3? I'm tired to trying to change these things around for all the teams.

Doggcow
06-05-2010, 04:28 PM

That would be fantastic.

I'm still buying Madden this year, unless 2k releases something. Once 2k returns, I will join back up with them for sure.

Doggcow
06-05-2010, 04:30 PM
Oh, as long as the Broncos have Barrett with ~95 speed, and 80+ strength, and Bailey is still a beast, I'm sure my defense can survive.

I've been playing with Jarvis Moss on the Dline for years now. My defense only allows 6.7 points a game...

I average 120 rushing yards and 28 points a game (I consider that good, since I generally am just running the clock out in the 2nd half with a 2 score lead.)

89-12 record last year :P

enjolras
06-05-2010, 08:20 PM
Let me go ahead and absolutely guarantee you that this isn't Maddens last year. That thing is an incredible cash cow, and it effectively underwrites a huge portion of EA's operations.

They'd sooner burn their headquarters to the ground before they stopped making that thing.

HEAV
06-05-2010, 08:56 PM

2012 the Exclusive deal ends...but it was to end back in 08, but EA threw mega millions to the NFL and the deal was extended 4 years.

Without a doubt EA will extend the NFL deal.

It'd be nic to see 2k Sports with the NFL again. The NBA game is the best sports title available. Jordan 2k11!

But EA has little competetion for football. 2k8 All-Pro was a solid effort, but low sales force 2k sports to drop a 2k9 version.

Then we have backbreaker, a game with a great physic's engine, but horride player models, bad camera angles that make replays worthless, inconsistant rules, no injuries or player fatigue, no play-by-play. Just a bad football game.

FireFly
06-06-2010, 02:08 AM
there is NO chance that this is madden's last year.

too many $$$$ every year for the same old tired stuff.

And yes. I'll be buying it this year. just like last year.... sucker

FireFly
06-06-2010, 02:08 AM
Also, when 2k comes back it will fail. Just a prediction based on nothing.

i4jelway7
06-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Speaking of Madden. Can anyone give me a good site to get rosters for Madden 10 for PS3? I'm tired to trying to change these things around for all the teams.

try www.operationsports.com

Drek
06-06-2010, 05:20 AM
It'd be nic to see 2k Sports with the NFL again. The NBA game is the best sports title available. Jordan 2k11!

And their baseball game is a piece of **** worse than Madden, so obviously they aren't so great at crossing sports.

It is unlikely that 2K still has all the staff from the old NFL2K games. Even if they did they would need to make a big step up in what they offered with APF2K8.

The big problem with football games the last decade or so is that 2K gets the gameplay right and Madden gives you more of the polish and franchise features.

Someone needs to deliver a game that actually gets it all right.

Cmac821
06-06-2010, 09:05 AM
When does the demo come out or has at already?

HEAV
06-06-2010, 11:51 AM
When does the demo come out or has at already?

Late July release on PSN & Live. The gmae will be Colts vs Jets...

Bigdawg26
06-06-2010, 01:00 PM
We did kinda finish 8-8 last year.... so you can't really expect to be an 85+ team!! I wonder what Tebow's rating is???

elsid13
06-06-2010, 01:07 PM
We did kinda finish 8-8 last year.... so you can't really expect to be an 85+ team!! I wonder what Tebow's rating is???

I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow wasn't in the low 70s with a decent arm (mid -80s) and so-so accuracy, better short then deep accuracy ratings. It was reported that he will have a very high trucking rating.

For the rest of the team it going to have weak spots -center, guard and tes.

Cmac821
06-06-2010, 02:00 PM
Late July release on PSN & Live. The gmae will be Colts vs Jets...

Thank you

Ugly Duck
06-06-2010, 02:50 PM
We did kinda finish 8-8 last year....

You did kinda finish the season 2-6... amazing Denver is not rated even lower after it's recent poor play & losses to crappy teams. Heck - the lowly Oakland Raiders had a better second half record than the Broncos did. Even Jamarcus freakin Russell beat the Broncos in Denver. Seems Madden rated Denver artificially high for some reason.... maybe a legacy Elway-worship kinda thing or something, a deference to way back in the old days...

Drek
06-06-2010, 02:58 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if Tebow wasn't in the low 70s with a decent arm (mid -80s) and so-so accuracy, better short then deep accuracy ratings. It was reported that he will have a very high trucking rating.

For the rest of the team it going to have weak spots -center, guard and tes.

You can check out the rookies for the first three rounds here:
http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action#

Tim Tebow has the following ratings:
AGI - 83
AWR - 60
DAC - 79
MAC - 71
PAC - 53
RUN - 78
SAC - 69
SPD - 79
THP - 88

One of the devs also commented that he will have a 92 acceleration. The numbers are subject to change and they're even taking input on that page from fans.

78 is a pretty reasonable number for the Broncos. We're a team with a lot of questions and McDaniels is betting on some young guys producing quickly for us. He's betting on positions where that is more likely (interior OL) but still, you can't expect the benefit of the doubt that Olsen/Beadles/Walton/Olsen will produce two good starting interior linemen, that Royal will catch fire in the slot, etc..

elsid13
06-06-2010, 03:07 PM
You can check out the rookies for the first three rounds here:
http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action#

Tim Tebow has the following ratings:
AGI - 83
AWR - 60
DAC - 79
MAC - 71
PAC - 53
RUN - 78
SAC - 69
SPD - 79
THP - 88

One of the devs also commented that he will have a 92 acceleration. The numbers are subject to change and they're even taking input on that page from fans.

78 is a pretty reasonable number for the Broncos. We're a team with a lot of questions and McDaniels is betting on some young guys producing quickly for us. He's betting on positions where that is more likely (interior OL) but still, you can't expect the benefit of the doubt that Olsen/Beadles/Walton/Olsen will produce two good starting interior linemen, that Royal will catch fire in the slot, etc..

Thank I hadn't seen that before. I was pretty close. It pretty sick that Thomas is 96 speed.

BlaK-Argentina
06-06-2010, 03:07 PM
You did kinda finish the season 2-6... amazing Denver is not rated even lower after it's recent poor play & losses to crappy teams. Heck - the lowly Oakland Raiders had a better second half record than the Broncos did. Even Jamarcus freakin Russell beat the Broncos in Denver. Seems Madden rated Denver artificially high for some reason.... maybe a legacy Elway-worship kinda thing or something, a deference to way back in the old days...

Call me when you go 13-0 to finish the season but don't lose the first... you know, important game.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
06-06-2010, 03:26 PM

JaFatass had one drive. One. And yes, he went for a score with that one drive. But saying that he "beat" us, insinuating that he played even an entire half -- or quarter -- is intellectually dishonest at best.

Ugly Duck
06-06-2010, 06:17 PM
JaFatass had one drive. One. And yes, he went for a score with that one drive. But saying that he "beat" us, insinuating that he played even an entire half -- or quarter -- is intellectually dishonest at best.

Ok, fair criticism. I should have said, "In the 2nd half of the season, Denver allowed a home field winning drive by the worst QB in football. Denver had the worst 2nd half record in the AFCW. Denver suffered 2nd half losses to all the other AFCW teams by an average score of 32-15."