8) Chiefs - Raiders
7) Cowboys - Steelers
6) Eagles - Giants
5) Colts - Patriots
4) 49ers - Cowboys
3) Packers - Bears
2) Cowboys - Redskins
1) Raiders - Steelers

*Warren Sapp commented: "Doesn't the other side have to win sometimes to make this a rivalry?" Hilarious!

I would've thought Broncos/Raiders or Broncos/Chiefs, but what do I know? (Or maybe even Broncos / Ravens ) Thoughts?

tsiguy96
06-03-2010, 08:06 AM
just because we embarrassed them a few years in a row does not a rivalry make.

bronco militia
06-03-2010, 08:06 AM
raiders steelers? huh?

El Guapo
06-03-2010, 08:07 AM
just because we embarrassed them a few years in a row does not a rivalry make.

raiders steelers? huh?

I completely agree. Both points are head-scratchers.

no-pseudo-fan
06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
This must be thru periods of time. Cowboys/49ers use to be huge, not so much anymore. Same with Raiders/Steelers.

Denver Vs the Browns is more of a joke. The games were classic, but Denver always won.

Denver V Oakland is big time, always has been, always will be. I hate the Raiders, even now. I hate them more than the Chargers, even though I think the Chargers are our main rival now.

dbfan21
06-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Leaving the Raiders-Broncos off that list is a travesty! I disagree with Browns/Broncos for the same reasons mentioned earlier...we always won!

Ravens-Steelers is not a great pick, and Raiders-Steelers isn't either. I would add maybe Dolphins-Jets.

montrose
06-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Awful list. The Broncos #1 rival is the Raiders, #2 is the Chiefs and #3 is the Chargers. Because of their recent history I think the players would tell you it's the Chargers but history, the fans and the last two years make it the Raiders.

El Guapo
06-03-2010, 09:18 AM
This must be thru periods of time. Cowboys/49ers use to be huge, not so much anymore. Same with Raiders/Steelers.

Denver Vs the Browns is more of a joke. The games were classic, but Denver always won.

Denver V Oakland is big time, always has been, always will be. I hate the Raiders, even now. I hate them more than the Chargers, even though I think the Chargers are our main rival now.

I would think the same, but then you have #5. Kind of a hodgepodge of crap, if you ask me (about the list).

Tombstone RJ
06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Its a BS list... faiders and steelers? Yah, maybe in the 1970s! Actually, the faiders have never left the 1970s so that kinda makes sense.

NFLN the joke is on you, again.

Jason in LA
06-03-2010, 09:31 AM

Yeah, must have been the biggest rivalry at the time, because some of those rivalries aren't even rivals at this point.

When the Broncos played the Browns in the late 80s it was huge. When the Broncos play the Browns now it's just another game. I don't think of Elway or the Drive or the Fumble. And Steelers/Raiders, that's just another game.

As far as the AFC West goes, to me it's still Broncos/Raiders/Chiefs. I can't muster up hate for a team that has never accomplished anything. The Chargers are on the up swing, but they are still a bottom of the barrel team to me. For a good portion of my football watching life they've sucked.

I hate the Raiders. I hate that they have one more Super Bowl than the Broncos. I hate everything about them. I hate the Chiefs too. For many years they had a Super Bowl over the Broncos. It's good to be ahead of them. But they've won a Super Bowl. So they have a seat at the big table. The Chargers are still at the kids table.

oubronco
06-03-2010, 11:16 AM
They must of been talking about the 80's

broncosteven
06-03-2010, 11:21 AM
I am guessing someone based this off playoffs and not regular season.

Denver Oak are the 1st games I look for on the schedule every year. It always seems no matter how bad Oakland is every year they always seem to get it up for us once a year.

BroncoMan4ever
06-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Do you agree with this list?

*10) Broncos - Browns
9) Steelers - Ravens
8) Chiefs - Raiders
7) Cowboys - Steelers
6) Eagles - Giants
5) Colts - Patriots
4) 49ers - Cowboys
3) Packers - Bears
2) Cowboys - Redskins
1) Raiders - Steelers

*Warren Sapp commented: "Doesn't the other side have to win sometimes to make this a rivalry?" Hilarious!

I would've thought Broncos/Raiders or Broncos/Chiefs, but what do I know? (Or maybe even Broncos / Ravens ) Thoughts?

right now the old AFC West rivalries are dead. they are no longer games that are really hyped and looked forward to because for the most part all the players and coaches that made the rivalries great are gone.

GoBroncos DownUnder
06-03-2010, 04:15 PM
The "ranking" of rivalries really SHOULD be done by decade.

The only rivalries they listed that I like are:
9) Steelers - Ravens
5) Colts - Patriots
3) Packers - Bears

gyldenlove
06-03-2010, 04:26 PM
10) Broncos - Browns
9) Steelers - Ravens
8) Chiefs - Raiders
7) Cowboys - Steelers
6) Eagles - Giants
5) Colts - Patriots
4) 49ers - Cowboys
3) Packers - Bears
2) Cowboys - Redskins
1) Raiders - Steelers

What a joke of a list, this would be mine:

1) Redskins - Cowboys
2) Packers - Bears
3) Broncos - Raiders
4) Patriots - Colts
5) Eagles - Giants
6) Patriots - Jets
7) 49ers - Cowboys
8) Ravens - Steelers
9) Raiders - Chiefs
10) Packers - Vikings

Honorable mention: Lions - Bears (but you have to win something to make the list and the Lions haven't in 50 years)

Kaylore
06-03-2010, 04:40 PM
What a stupid list. Bronco fans don't hate the Browns. We love beating them. :)