PDA

View Full Version : Coaching Spotlight- Josh McDaniels

SoDak Bronco
05-31-2010, 01:11 PM
Heads up, tonight on the NFL Network Total Access, Coach McDaniels will be interviewed.

montrose
05-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Here's the clip: http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d8186c575/Coach-Spotlight-Josh-McDaniels

Pseudofool
05-31-2010, 08:43 PM
He basically rehashes previous answers to the same questions he always gets. He manages to convey his philosophy pretty convincingly but manages to avoid saying much anything specific about his personnel or strategy. I think he was particularly dodgey about the second half swoon, noting genearlities like gameplan and fatigue. I guess he could be being honesty, but he seems a bit evasive, leading me to believe he knows precisely what went wrong, but there's certainly no edge gained by being specific about it.

Jetmeck
05-31-2010, 10:57 PM
He best pull a 180 degree turnaround from last year. Trade away your best qb, wr and te because of personality conflicts.
Needs to learn how to resolve conflicts without shipping your best talent away.

watermock
05-31-2010, 11:09 PM
He's an idiot.

9-7 with an incredibly easy schedule.

This was the year Shanahan planned on.

Florida_Bronco
05-31-2010, 11:16 PM
He best pull a 180 degree turnaround from last year. Trade away your best qb, wr and te because of personality conflicts.
Needs to learn how to resolve conflicts without shipping your best talent away.

I disagree. If we have any players act like that in the future, I hope he tosses their ass out the door before the end of the day.

watermock
05-31-2010, 11:32 PM
I guess that's why we drafted a broken WR instead of Dez and a HB with John:16 on his eyes instead of Colt in the second.

AND we now have 4 QB's.

AND we pay Champ 14 million for a team with NO CHANCE.

Los Broncos
05-31-2010, 11:38 PM
I guess that's why we drafted a broken WR instead of Dez and a HB with John:16 on his eyes instead of Colt in the second.

AND we now have 4 QB's.

Might as well pack it up then, season is over.

Ho hum...

Archer81
05-31-2010, 11:39 PM

AND we now have 4 QB's.

Oh my gosh...we have four quarterbacks on the roster in JUNE! AHHHH run away!

I am really going to laugh, at you specifically when this team does well in 2010.

:Broncos:

Popps
06-01-2010, 12:46 AM

AND we now have 4 QB's.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/cool-story-brah-500x469.jpg

watermock
06-01-2010, 01:41 AM
God you want to rub it in my face.

you can't.

Buy yor tickets now, Before they are snapped up.

watermock
06-01-2010, 02:35 AM
Oh my gosh...we have four quarterbacks on the roster in JUNE! AHHHH run away!

I am really going to laugh, at you specifically when this team does well in 2010.

It wouldn't be so bad unless one was on his last year, another was due an 8 mill contract, the 1st rounder is a joke and the 4th is a throwaway pick.

http://www.playerpress.com/uploads/Image/tim-tebow-pictures%20(10).jpg

Good luck with that.

Pseudofool
06-01-2010, 03:25 AM
God you want to rub it in my face.Isn't that the precise response that you want? You're intentionally baiting people with your shtick. There's a mature, considerate way to express your opinions, but you're not taking it, man.

watermock
06-01-2010, 03:48 AM
How about this:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vIOBUFRVkg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vIOBUFRVkg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

watermock
06-01-2010, 03:51 AM
There's a mature, considerate way to express your opinions, but you're not taking it, man.

Oh my.

watermock
06-01-2010, 03:56 AM
The asshole doesn't even look for his coach.

next, despite what you think about the McCheatriots.

tsiguy96
06-01-2010, 06:50 AM
i wish i could be a fly on the wall in mocks room when he was posting.

dbfan21
06-01-2010, 07:57 AM
whether you love the guy or not, it's going to be an interesting training camp and and even better season in 2010.

while i have enjoyed seeing brandon lloyd do well in OTAs, our rookie WRs need to get healthy and produce.

our o-line needs to get healthy, too. and the rookies will have to step up and perform.

our veteran defense needs to play like their reputation touts.

HEAV
06-01-2010, 08:43 AM
TEAM

All you need to hear.

Archer81
06-01-2010, 10:39 AM
It wouldn't be so bad unless one was on his last year, another was due an 8 mill contract, the 1st rounder is a joke and the 4th is a throwaway pick.

http://www.playerpress.com/uploads/Image/tim-tebow-pictures%20(10).jpg

Good luck with that.

You make every person who ever spoke English from its inception to now cry.

Orton is done after this year, unless he lights it up.

Quinn signed a 6 year deal in 2007, and gets 8 million if he plays 60% of the time. That is doubtful.

Tebow is the QBOTF. You might want to deal with it a little.

Brandstater was always a project pick...that went in the 6th round, not the 4th. Considering last year the only QB we had on the roster at one point was Orton, signing Simms and drafting Brandstater made sense at the time.

Douche the sand out of your vag, mock. It might make you a happier person.

azbroncfan
06-01-2010, 10:42 AM

AND we now have 4 QB's.

Good thing for the vikings, vodka, and peanut butter to make the season not a complete waste.

watermock
06-01-2010, 10:44 AM
whether you love the guy or not, it's going to be an interesting training camp and and even better season in 2010.

while i have enjoyed seeing brandon lloyd do well in OTAs, our rookie WRs need to get healthy and produce.

our o-line needs to get healthy, too. and the rookies will have to step up and perform.

our veteran defense needs to play like their reputation touts.

Our rookie WR's need to step up?

OBTW Graham is making like 12 million for a job Quinn should do.

This coach is an idiot, bvuy a vowel.

Pseudofool
06-01-2010, 10:51 AM
Oh my.Heck, this is was a classier response than I expected. I'll take your condescending attitude to your inane opinions as a retort every day of the week. Touche'.

watermock
06-01-2010, 10:57 AM
Good thing for the vikings, vodka, and peanut butter to make the season not a complete waste.

Wow. I have food allergies. Allready been there done that asshole.

I bet the Vikes do better than the Broncs, again.

Vodka is russian. I'm German/American.

watermock
06-01-2010, 11:01 AM
Heck, this is was a classier response than I expected. I'll take your condescending attitude to your inane opinions as a retort every day of the week. Touche'.

I don't know how to address you other than a parent to a child.

azbroncfan
06-01-2010, 11:02 AM

Where did I say they wouldn't? I was just saying at least you got them to root for so you don't waste your time on Denver.

What does that have with you being a drunk?

watermock
06-01-2010, 11:05 AM
You make every person who ever spoke English from its inception to now cry.

Orton is done after this year, unless he lights it up.

Quinn signed a 6 year deal in 2007, and gets 8 million if he plays 60% of the time. That is doubtful.

Tebow is the QBOTF. You might want to deal with it a little.

Brandstater was always a project pick...that went in the 6th round, not the 4th. Considering last year the only QB we had on the roster at one point was Orton, signing Simms and drafting Brandstater made sense at the time.

Douche the sand out of your vag, mock. It might make you a happier person.

Idiot.

watermock
06-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Where did I say they wouldn't? I was just saying at least you got them to root for so you don't waste your time on Denver.

What does that have with you being a drunk?

Well, then you should be able to make a legitimate argument.

Blah Blah Blah Boo Hoo Boo Hoo

azbroncfan
06-01-2010, 11:12 AM

Mock on a nightly basis.

http://http://www.funnychill.com/files/funny-pictures/drunk-guy-prank.jpg

watermock
06-01-2010, 11:13 AM
****ing Tebow.

JMFC

Steve Sewell
06-01-2010, 11:19 AM
You've awoken the sleeping (read: passed-out) retard!

Dagmar
06-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Don't insult mock, it gets you 2 weeks. Depending on the mod.

azbroncfan
06-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Don't insult mock, it gets you 2 weeks. Depending on the mod.

Is stating the obvious insulting the guy? It's wierd that you get in trouble for stating the truth around here isn't it.

watermock
06-01-2010, 11:37 AM
For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_3_16

Flex Gunmetal
06-01-2010, 12:21 PM
He's an idiot.

9-7 with an incredibly easy schedule.

This was the year Shanahan planned on.

AND we now have 4 QB's.

God you want to rub it in my face.

you can't.

Buy yor tickets now, Before they are snapped up.

The a-hole doesn't even look for his coach.

next, despite what you think about the McCheatriots.

Our rookie WR's need to step up?

OBTW Graham is making like 12 million for a job Quinn should do.

This coach is an idiot, bvuy a vowel.

Wow. I have food allergies. Allready been there done that a-hole.

I don't know how to address you other than a parent to a child.

Idiot.

****ing Tebow.

JMFC

Since all these have been quoted, I'll quote them again.

Mock, you're a complete moron and a worthless member of this site.

You offer no insight, can't coherently convey an opinion, and you can't spell or use correct grammar.

I can't imagine you being this much of a turd outside the internet, but if you are, I assume you are a lonely alcoholic crippled hermit.

Mr. Mock, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having read them. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Dagmar
06-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Since all these have been quoted, I'll quote them again.

You offer no insight, can't coherently convey an opinion, and you can't spell or use correct grammar.

I can't imagine you being this much of a turd outside the internet, but if you are, I assume you are a lonely alcoholic crippled hermit.

Mr. Mock, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having read them. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
http://kevinfamous.com/Videos/billy%20madison.jpg

^5

watermock
06-01-2010, 09:18 PM
Learn it,live it.

gtfo

Cleo McDowell
06-02-2010, 06:51 AM
since all these have been quoted, i'll quote them again.

I can't imagine you being this much of a turd outside the internet, but if you are, i assume you are a lonely alcoholic crippled hermit.

Mr. Mock, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things i have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having read them. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

winner.

azbroncfan
06-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Learn it,live it.

gtfo

The sauce has completely kicked your ass into a slurring bumbling idiot.

OABB
06-02-2010, 07:59 AM

Flex Gunmetal
06-02-2010, 08:10 AM
Learn it,live it.

gtfo

The first part of this post is missing.

Kaylore
06-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Learn it,live it.

gtfo

LOL what does this even mean?