PDA

View Full Version : Flozell draws interest in Denver

nooner
05-31-2010, 07:46 AM
this might be posted elsewhere, if so...sorry

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/191470-flozell-draws-interest-in-denver?eref=fromSI

"The Broncos better get used to a lot of first-and-15 in their future if they sign him." Agreed

ZachKC
05-31-2010, 07:49 AM
Always thought that was a cool name.

The Joker
05-31-2010, 07:54 AM
He's very much washed up.

That said, Polumbus looked pretty much terrible last year when he played so if Clady is going to miss some time then maybe he'd be worth bringing in.

Think there was a thread already btw.

Killericon
05-31-2010, 08:24 AM
I'd love to have him around. Tackle depth, especially this year, can't be a bad thing.

Rulon Velvet Jones
05-31-2010, 08:42 AM
Actually, he wasn't that bad for the Cowboys last season. False starts aside, he still played at a pretty good level. In Dallas, though, he was seen as a speedbump to the future of Doug Free (go figure). That combined with his cap number forced the release. It would be a good signing.

Rulon Velvet Jones
05-31-2010, 08:44 AM
Isn't holding a 10 yard penalty?

Man-Goblin
05-31-2010, 08:59 AM

Not if you do it against Dumervil...

colonelbeef
05-31-2010, 09:15 AM
He's ****ing awful, stay away

RonDaChamp24
05-31-2010, 09:17 AM
He's ****ing awful, stay away

I agree 100 %. the dude sucks. Keep him out of Denver.

TheReverend
05-31-2010, 09:29 AM

false start....

azbroncfan
05-31-2010, 09:50 AM
Flozell "Penalty" Adams? Pick your poison holding or false start?

The Joker
05-31-2010, 10:05 AM
false start....

What's brilliant about his post was that he mentioned false starts in his first post about Adams, then moments later is thoroughly confused about it. LOL

HEAV
05-31-2010, 10:45 AM

Yup, but the poster must be thinking that Flo-zell will false start, then hold...:clown:

BlaK-Argentina
05-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Not if you do it against Dumervil...

ZING!!!

Seriously, Elvis could've had at least 22 sacks or more if it wasn't for the "Holding doesn't apply to Elvis Dumervil because he's short" rule.

WABronco
05-31-2010, 01:00 PM
I haven't watched an entire Cowboy's game in a while, but I imagine from those 2 or 3 instances of bad play on national TV he must be terrible! STAY AWAY~~~~

cabronco
05-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Flozell "Penalty" Adams? Pick your poison holding or false start?

This really sums up the guy. Cowboys depth must of been nil to not pull his azz out earlier, last year.

Rulon Velvet Jones
05-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Well, **** me then.

DBroncos4life
05-31-2010, 04:19 PM
I can't say that I'm impressed with anyone behind Harris or Clady. I'll take a false start or a holding call over a QB getting sacked and hurt.

cmhargrove
05-31-2010, 04:22 PM
He's very much washed up.

That said, Polumbus looked pretty much terrible last year when he played so if Clady is going to miss some time then maybe he'd be worth bringing in.

Think there was a thread already btw.

Just a point of order - Polumbus was a left tackle in college. While in college, I think he only gave up like one sack his last two years. Right tackle is a different position, and it's not always easy to switch sides.

Give Polumbus a chance at LT before we say he sucks...

DBroncos4life
05-31-2010, 04:26 PM
Just a point of order - Polumbus was a left tackle in college. While in college, I think he only gave up like one sack his last two years. Right tackle is a different position, and it's not always easy to switch sides.

Give Polumbus a chance at LT before we say he sucks...
You trust too much. I don't need to see a rock sink before I will say its not a boat so why should I wait to see this guy get owned on the left side like he did on the right side to make up my mind about him. Clearly by the fact that we are eve looking at Adams gives me all the hope I need to have about Polumbus playing the left side.

cmhargrove
05-31-2010, 04:35 PM
You trust too much. I don't need to see a rock sink before I will say its not a boat so why should I wait to see this guy get owned on the left side like he did on the right side to make up my mind about him. Clearly by the fact that we are eve looking at Adams gives me all the hope I need to have about Polumbus playing the left side.

We look at lots of people, especially at this time of year.

Right side and left side are different. Rocks and boats have nothing to do with that. By the way, Polumbus started pretty well, then took a nose dive (just like the rest of the team).

I'm not saying he's Clady's equal, but playing his natural position again can't hurt his performance.

Hamrob
06-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Polumbus is better suited to play left tackle. I remember when we drafted Clady and got Polumbus as a street free agent. The thing that impressed me about him...was that his testing came out very similar to Clady's. He's essentially just as atheletic as Clady. The thing with polumbus is...he's more wirey. He's a terrible fit for RT if you ask me...he gets knocked around by the bull rushers and abused in double teams. He's not a straight line blocker....but, he can get off the ball and take on those speed guys well.

Old Dude
06-01-2010, 12:10 PM
"Dirty" over-the-hill players sometimes make pretty good free agents.

Rodney Harrison. Bill Romanowski. Joey Porter.