PDA

View Full Version : flozell adams visited

tsiguy96
05-28-2010, 11:23 AM
per PFT

SouthStndJunkie
05-28-2010, 11:26 AM
Very informative post.

If you are going to take the time to create a thread, post a link or some other relevant information.

SouthStndJunkie
05-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Flozell Adams visited the Broncos

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/05/28/flozell-adams-visited-the-broncos-1/

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on May 28, 2010 2:15 PM ET

In the wake of Ryan Clady's injury patellar tendon injury, Florio wondered if Flozell Adams would be a good fit for the Broncos. It looks like Josh McDaniels had the same idea.

Adams took a visit with Denver recently, according to Jason La Canfora of NFL Network. Adams reportedly continues to talk to "several teams" so it appears the Broncos won't be acting quickly.

We haven't heard a lot about Clady's injury since it happened, and we don't expect to until training camp at the earliest. There was initially a lot of optimism Clady could be ready for Week One, but that goes against previous history with patellar tendon injuries.

The Broncos would be saying a lot about Clady's status if they went ahead and brought the Hotel to town, because he doesn't fit on the team otherwise.

Pseudofool
05-28-2010, 11:29 AM
If you are going to take the time to create a thread, post a link or some other relevant information.Pfft. That kind of stuff just gets in the way of upping that post count.

jhns
05-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Is he the one that got in a fight with Thomas at camp a few years ago? Isn't he a problem player that has had multiple fights on the field?

gyldenlove
05-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Maybe there is an all you can eat buffet somewhere in Denver he wanted to check out.

Kaylore
05-28-2010, 11:47 AM
Is he the one that got in a fight with Thomas at camp a few years ago? Isn't he a problem player that has had multiple fights on the field?

No he just plays dirty. Lots of tripping and holds. He's also not got a lot in the tank anymore.

dbfan4life
05-28-2010, 11:48 AM
Do we really need one of these at Invesco?

http://www.hsdoors.com/assets/images/Revolving_Door.jpg

Los Broncos

And the Giant game I think a couple of years back, he nailed someone with his helmet or wouldn't let go of a face mask.

gtown
No thanks. His play has really dropped off the last couple of years.

Los Broncos
Maybe there is an all you can eat buffet somewhere in Denver he wanted to check out.

Home Town buffet.

tsiguy96
05-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Very informative post.

If you are going to take the time to create a thread, post a link or some other relevant information.

explain how it can be more informative than that? the rest is fluff. he visited the team, thats what i posted.

broncocalijohn
05-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Very informative post.

you think he would have learned from his Brandstater is 4th string QB thread from yesterday.

broncocalijohn
05-28-2010, 11:53 AM
Do we really need one of these at Invesco?

http://www.hsdoors.com/assets/images/Revolving_Door.jpg

HEY! George Foster sighting!

oubronco
05-28-2010, 11:58 AM
Let the young guys fight it out Flozell just doesn't have it anymore

meangene
05-28-2010, 11:59 AM
I remember when Clady was first injured, Lombardi said Denver would probably bring in a guy like Adams at some point just for insurance but they were not in any hurry to do so. I would not read too much into this "story" other than that. I don't think this means we are any less optimistic about Clady.

BlaK-Argentina
05-28-2010, 12:03 PM
I still can't believe Clady got injured this bad playing a stupid b-ball game. Such BS.

SonOfLe-loLang
05-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Does have one of the better nicknames ever at least

ColoradoDarin
05-28-2010, 12:18 PM
I think I'd rather have Beadles at LT than Flozell.

SonOfLe-loLang
05-28-2010, 12:22 PM
I think I'd rather have Beadles at LT than Flozell.

All things being equal, id prefer Adams for 2 games if it means Beadles playing where he'd normally play. no need to throw him all over the line when he's trying to get used to the pro game. Hopefully Clady comes back ASAP.

broncosteven
05-28-2010, 12:38 PM
Depth is a good thing. We don't have a lot of depth at Tackle.

Anyone have any info on Harris? He missed a lot of games last year.

TonyR
05-28-2010, 12:53 PM
This could mean absolutely nothing and not be worth worrying about but I must admit it concerns me at least a little bit. The Hotel is completely washed up, probably worse than Orlando Pace was heading into Chi last year, and the fact that we showed any interest at all means, if nothing else, that there's some uncertainty at the tackle position. Me no likey.

SoDak Bronco
05-28-2010, 01:09 PM
HEY! George Foster sighting!

hey Oooooooooooooooo

SouthStndJunkie
05-28-2010, 01:56 PM
explain how it can be more informative than that? the rest is fluff. he visited the team, thats what i posted.

Don't be a dumb ass....you know better. You graduated recently....I hope you took more pride in your school work.

This makes you look lazy. Let someone else start a thread on the topic if you are not willing to put forth 30 seconds of effort.

If you start a thread, post the link or some relevant information.

If you aren't capable of doing that, then post your opinion.

hades
05-28-2010, 06:37 PM
If Tebow was our starter, left tackle would not be so important!

oubronco
05-28-2010, 06:48 PM
If Tebow was our starter, left tackle would not be so important!

You can't be serious

Vegas_Bronco
05-28-2010, 09:09 PM
Ohssshiat...another season of double tight. I hate that........on the football field.

tsiguy96
05-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Don't be a dumb ass....you know better. You graduated recently....I hope you took more pride in your school work.

This makes you look lazy. Let someone else start a thread on the topic if you are not willing to put forth 30 seconds of effort.

3.460 GPA :yayaya:

SouthStndJunkie
05-28-2010, 09:35 PM
3.460 GPA :yayaya:

Professor Junkie looked over your grades in Orange Mane 101....and you're pulling a low D.

Needs to put forth more effort.

Needs to pay attention in class.

Your current work isn't good enough in this class compared with your peers, please try harder.

Hamrob
05-29-2010, 08:21 AM
I'd prefer Polumbus at LT to begin the season. That's his natural position anyway. He's more atheletic and wirey then he is a road grading RT. He'll do better than Flozell...IMO. Flozell was amongst the worst LT's in the game the past couple of years and gets called for holding 2-3 times every game...typically in crucial moments!

meangene
05-29-2010, 08:44 AM
I'd prefer Polumbus at LT to begin the season. That's his natural position anyway. He's more atheletic and wirey then he is a road grading RT. He'll do better than Flozell...IMO. Flozell was amongst the worst LT's in the game the past couple of years and gets called for holding 2-3 times every game...typically in crucial moments!

I tend to agree with this but, if Clady is not ready to go week one, Adams is decent depth. Particularly considering Harris is also coming off injury. I think this was just a preliminary discussion and his ultimate signing depends on how Clady progresses. I think Adams is waiting for the right situation - i.e. a chance to start.

DBroncos4life
05-29-2010, 09:11 AM

Super fans don't have to be bothered with stuff like that.