PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this a given in today's NFL?

broncosteven
05-26-2010, 03:06 PM
Is this really anything shocking or even news worthy? One waste of humanity suing another waste?

1st Bowe now this douche!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/report%253A-pregnant-exotic-dancer-suing-nfl-star

National Football League star Albert Haynesworth is being sued for $10 million by an exotic dancer who claims he impregnated her and then abandoned her, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

In papers to be filed in a New York court, she said that after Haynesworth, 28, found out about the pregnancy in late February, he promised to "emotionally and financially support" her.

But "after making such promises ... Haynesworth has abandoned the pregnant Silvia Mena ... He has refused to provide any emotional or financial support of Silvia Mena or his unborn child."

More here if you want it:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/report%253A-pregnant-exotic-dancer-suing-nfl-star

Smiling Assassin27
05-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Shanny's walking into this, as well as Santana Moss' issues with the Canadian steroid doctor. He's gotta be thinking, 'I need this sh!t like I need a hole in the head'.

OrangeCrush2724
05-26-2010, 03:24 PM
10 Million? lol How does she come up with that figure?

Zoobie
05-26-2010, 03:25 PM

Aim for the stars haha.

Kaylore
05-26-2010, 03:26 PM
I would be so paranoid to sleep with anyone if I was a pro athlete. I would assume every one of them just wanted my seed to get a child support check.

broncosteven
05-26-2010, 03:26 PM

Kids and crack are expensive...

Los Broncos
05-26-2010, 03:41 PM
I would be so paranoid to sleep with anyone if I was a pro athlete. I would assume every one of them just wanted my seed to get a child support check.

I agree, are these guys just blowing and crossing their fingers?

Zoobie
05-26-2010, 03:45 PM
It doesn't take a scientist to tell these kind of women from the rest of the herd, the first hint should be that she's an EXOTIC DANCER, wait what was that? AN EXOTIC DANCER. If you are gonna be bumping uglies with strippers and other hoodlums at least wear a rubber, it's not that hard of a concept.

broncosteven
05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
... I would assume every one of them just wanted my seed....

Doesn't this happen every year around Training Camp?

Hogan11
05-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Shanny's walking into this.....

After years of dealing with guys like Travis Henry, I think Shanahan is more then prepared to deal with anything that comes his way via the players.

broncosteven
05-26-2010, 03:50 PM
After years of dealing with guys like Travis Henry, I think Shanahan is more then prepared to deal with anything that comes his way via the players.

He is dusting off the lie dector...

Kaylore
05-26-2010, 03:54 PM
He is dusting off the lie dector...

They don't know what he's capable of.

Smilin Assassin
05-26-2010, 04:01 PM
Shanny's always stood behind his players. It's why they respect him.

I predict he'll gather the media for a field trip to the film room and display how this was obviously entrapment.

SportinOne
05-26-2010, 04:06 PM
worthless without pictures.. EVERY SINGLE story like this should come with pictures.

another question:

so are these guys who keep impregnating filthy women:

A. infested with all sorts of STDS

or

B. victims of the old needle to the condom trick

Popps
05-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Monkey: Marmosets are tiny South American monkeys. The fathers take care of their babies from birth. When the marmoset is born, the father cleans it, then carries it to the mother only when it needs to be nursed. When the baby can eat solid food, the father will feed it.

I guess I owe monkeys an apology for ever comparing NFL players to them.

Rohirrim
05-26-2010, 04:32 PM
$10 million

rubber

$10 million

rubber

So hard to choose.

oubronco
05-26-2010, 05:38 PM
Kids and crack are expensive...

What the hell does she want a basketball sized rock

Vegas_Bronco
05-26-2010, 05:50 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/397324-silvia-mena-pics-where-to-see-the-woman-suing-albert-haynesworth

She's hot....but $10mil is a bit excessive...downtown Denver you can get that for...

well, lets just say she's priced herself out of the market.

Who invented pre marital sex anyway? :peace:

gunns
05-26-2010, 06:33 PM
All it takes is a paternity test to prove who the real idiot is.

Jason in LA
05-26-2010, 07:45 PM
I guess $10 million makes it all right.

Wait, a woman can sue a guy for getting her pregnant? I can see suing for child support, but she can sue just because he knocked her up? Um... wasn't she a part of making that child? Does that work both ways. Some chick gets knocked up and the dude sues her for stress or something ;D

loborugger
05-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Is this really anything shocking or even news worthy? One waste of humanity suing another waste?

1st Bowe now this douche!

National Football League star Albert Haynesworth is being sued for $10 million by an exotic dancer who claims he impregnated her and then abandoned her, the New York Post reported Wednesday.

In papers to be filed in a New York court, she said that after Haynesworth, 28, found out about the pregnancy in late February, he promised to "emotionally and financially support" her.

But "after making such promises ... Haynesworth has abandoned the pregnant Silvia Mena ... He has refused to provide any emotional or financial support of Silvia Mena or his unborn child."

More here if you want it:

Guys with a little power and prestige have been knocking up women and hauling ass for ages before A) the modern NFL and its outrageous paychecks, B) the modern press with its ability communicate the trivial across continents and C) John Q. Public's insatiable appetite for seedy celebrity news.

OrangeCrush2724
05-26-2010, 08:22 PM
I guess $10 million makes it all right.

Wait, a woman can sue a guy for getting her pregnant? I can see suing for child support, but she can sue just because he knocked her up? Um... wasn't she a part of making that child? Does that work both ways. Some chick gets knocked up and the dude sues her for stress or something ;D

This.

Tombstone RJ
05-26-2010, 09:40 PM
It doesn't take a scientist to tell these kind of women from the rest of the herd, the first hint should be that she's an EXOTIC DANCER, wait what was that? AN EXOTIC DANCER. If you are gonna be bumping uglies with strippers and other hoodlums at least wear a rubber, it's not that hard of a concept.

Hilarious!

Dr. Broncenstein
05-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Monkey: Marmosets are tiny South American monkeys. The fathers take care of their babies from birth. When the marmoset is born, the father cleans it, then carries it to the mother only when it needs to be nursed. When the baby can eat solid food, the father will feed it.

I guess I owe monkeys an apology for ever comparing NFL players to them.

http://skeptisys.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/1201785870_knuttz_ueba_13.jpg

Archer81
05-26-2010, 10:40 PM
$10 million

rubber

$10 million

rubber

So hard to choose.

$10 mil

Dont dip the wick.

$10 mil

Dont dip the wick.

:Broncos:

Chris
05-26-2010, 10:43 PM
She ****ed Albert Haynesworth. She deserves 10 million. 20 for Terrell Suggs. 30 for Gilbert Brown.

strafen
05-26-2010, 10:54 PM
Gold diggers.
Seriously, she's suing over an unborn child.
I don't dispute the fact that Haynesworth should pay for her pre-natal care, but what if he's not his kid?
Was he trapped into this pregnancy?
This is today's planned parenthood. Get a rich athlete and f**k him in more ways than one!

FireFly
05-27-2010, 01:22 AM
i would be so paranoid to sleep with anyone if i was a pro athlete. I would assume every one of them just wanted my seed to get a child support check.

qft

Garcia Bronco
05-27-2010, 04:51 AM
Keep it in your pants.

That One Guy
05-27-2010, 04:53 AM
So, I know pulling out isn't effective. Understood. But it can't hurt, right? I figure even if some gets in there, more probably increases the likelihood of pregnancy.

Now, taking that same theory, what if one were drained beforehand? If you go a week between occasions vs if you only go an hour, the week long wait would have more substance. Does that increase the odds of pregnancy?

I'm married with a kid so I can get the task done but I've always wondered if it'd help... and the wife has been getting thoughts about another one so evading her as long as possible MIGHT be on the agenda someday...

Archer81
05-27-2010, 08:40 AM
So, I know pulling out isn't effective. Understood. But it can't hurt, right? I figure even if some gets in there, more probably increases the likelihood of pregnancy.

Now, taking that same theory, what if one were drained beforehand? If you go a week between occasions vs if you only go an hour, the week long wait would have more substance. Does that increase the odds of pregnancy?

I'm married with a kid so I can get the task done but I've always wondered if it'd help... and the wife has been getting thoughts about another one so evading her as long as possible MIGHT be on the agenda someday...

Pulling out is not an effective means of birth control. Only sure way of not getting a woman pregnant is not to have sex. All it takes is one motivated sperm.

bowtown
05-27-2010, 08:41 AM
Pulling out is not an effective means of birth control. Only sure way of not getting a woman pregnant is not to have sex. All it takes is one motivated sperm.

You of all people should know that it's not the ONLY way.

Archer81
05-27-2010, 08:47 AM
You of all people should know that it's not the ONLY way.

Oh geeze...