PDA

View Full Version : Jay Drunkler

NYC Bronco
05-26-2010, 09:13 AM
"judging by the look on Jay Cutler's face -- do you think the Chicago Bears quarterback even remembers running into Terrell Owens this weekend?"

http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/25/terrell-owens-jay-cutler-photo-club-chicago-bears-nfl-football-drunk-face/

bowtown
05-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Does Jay Cutler ever do anything besides go out and get wasted with Greg Olsen? He needs a hobby... something like getting better at football.

no-pseudo-fan
05-26-2010, 09:27 AM
http://ll-media.tmz.com/2010/05/25/0525-to-tmz-wm-credit.jpg

Hello....Jay......It's TO.......Any body in there

theAPAOps5
05-26-2010, 09:32 AM
Everybody focuses on Cutler and for that matter Orton and the drinking. But the common denominator is Olsen, that guy is an enabler!

Los Broncos
05-26-2010, 09:39 AM
Everybody focuses on Cutler and for that matter Orton and the drinking. But the common denominator is Olsen, that guy is an enabler!

Word

Kaylore
05-26-2010, 09:40 AM

I agree. And somehow I blame Josh McDaniels.

Dagmar
05-26-2010, 09:52 AM
*something witty about booze, T.O., beetus and an interception*

Steve Sewell
05-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Jay Cutler always looks drunk.

Bronco Boy
05-26-2010, 09:57 AM
People drink all the time, not really an exclusive.

Kaylore
05-26-2010, 10:05 AM
People drink all the time, not really an exclusive.

In the off-season on a day off it's a complete non-story. The problem is Cutler has a reputation of being a drunk, and with the beetus, as well as being in Chi-town, he's under even greater scrutiny and everything he does is going to get magnified.

ColoradoDarin
05-26-2010, 10:11 AM

Worse than being drunk in public is being seen wearing that shirt in public.

tsiguy96
05-26-2010, 10:16 AM
cutler was just on chicago radio, he was so defensive of everything the guys said to him. "so you were hanging out with your new best friend T.O" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN my new best friend???"

a caller called in about 10 minutes after the interview and asked about that too.

TonyR
05-26-2010, 10:19 AM

You beat me to it. He's almost always wearing a bad shirt.

HEAV
05-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Cutty looks in game shape! Going to lead the league in interceptions in 2010!

Popps
05-26-2010, 10:31 AM

He came straight from staining his deck. Give the guy a break.

SportinOne
05-26-2010, 10:32 AM
we are just so so bitter aren't we? :)

i do hope they pick up TO, would be a great fit.

Smiling Assassin27
05-26-2010, 10:37 AM
he came straight from staining his deck. Give the guy a break.

lol

Popps
05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
we are just so so bitter aren't we? :)

i do hope they pick up TO, would be a great fit.

:rofl:

Taco John
05-26-2010, 10:40 AM
I'd have partied with the dude back in the day. Before my current run as a domesticated house dude, I threw back my fair share of liquids.

Los Broncos
05-26-2010, 11:01 AM
He came straight from staining his deck. Give the guy a break.

:giggle:

Archer81
05-26-2010, 11:06 AM

He is trying to copy Tebow with the bracelets.

:Broncos:

broncocalijohn
05-26-2010, 11:09 AM
I'd have partied with the dude back in the day. Before my current run as a domesticated house dude, I threw back my fair share of liquids.

Your wife called. She still has your gonads nicely wrapped in cellophane but with cobwebs on them.

Rabb
05-26-2010, 11:09 AM
He is trying to copy Tebow with the bracelets.

only if Tebow and Al from Home Improvement had a kid

GreatBronco16
05-26-2010, 11:10 AM

Yeah, but you're just a nobody.

Rabb
05-26-2010, 11:11 AM

gutless drunk

DomCasual
05-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Jay Cutler looks like he's had an allergic reaction to a bee sting.

Archer81
05-26-2010, 11:12 AM
only if Tebow and Al from Home Improvement had a kid

I dont even want to know the mechanics of such a pregnancy.

Archer81
05-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Jay Cutler looks like he's had an allergic reaction to a bee sting.

A bee sting that destroys lower jaws and removes any evidence of a chin?

broncocalijohn
05-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Things about this picture. It isnt a stare down. TO is telling Cutler to get him on the BEars and all those overthrows will be caught by TO (TO refers to himself as TO). I also noticed the same type of shirts he wears when going out with his boy Olsen. Where is the GQ Cutler we laughed at in the last offseason? We now know he must have been totally uncomfortable in those threads. Lastly, why do we have to get our updates from TMZ and not Cutlerfan with his "Hey, I am going to be like 3 miles in the vicinity of Jay. Anyone has a question for him, post here."

Rabb
05-26-2010, 11:14 AM
I dont even want to know the mechanics of such a pregnancy.

it results in a high likelihood of the beetus, and the tendency to place blame on others

jhns
05-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Guys making fun of guys for the way they look are only owning themselves. Can you get more feminine?

Archer81
05-26-2010, 11:15 AM
it results in a high likelihood of the beetus, and the tendency to place blame on others

That suddenly explains so much. Do you think he was breast fed?

Jesterhole
05-26-2010, 11:16 AM
The difference between Jay and most people on here is that Jay gets drunk in night clubs with girls crawling over him, while they get drunk alone in front of their computers complaining about Jay.

Rabb
05-26-2010, 11:17 AM
That suddenly explains so much. Do you think he was breast fed?

yeah, until he had a sibling at which point he asked his mother to put him up for adoption

it's sad really

Archer81
05-26-2010, 11:20 AM
yeah, until he had a sibling at which point he asked his mother to put him up for adoption

it's sad really

Patterns...they repeat through life.

Mr.Meanie
05-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Why is it such a big topic if he goes out in the offseason to have a good time? People act like he should be studying film and his playbook 20 hours per day 365/yr. Give the guy a break.

I'm not a fan of Cutler... I think he's a cry-baby and a perennial loser, and I think we bent the Bears over a barrel, but seriously this topic is beyond retarded.

Archer81
05-26-2010, 11:21 AM
The difference between Jay and most people on here is that Jay gets drunk in night clubs with girls crawling over him, while they get drunk alone in front of their computers complaining about Jay.

In any of the drunk photos have you seen any girls crawling on Jay? No. You see a very inebriated Jay with Olsen somewhere in the backround.

broncswin
05-26-2010, 11:30 AM
In any of the drunk photos have you seen any girls crawling on Jay? No. You see a very inebriated Jay with Olsen somewhere in the backdoor

fixed it:thumbsup:

Popps
05-26-2010, 11:50 AM
http://pageslap.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/wilford-brimley-jjpg.jpg

I'm going to give you all one chance to knock this **** off....

Triplelefthook
05-26-2010, 12:19 PM
cutler was just on chicago radio, he was so defensive of everything the guys said to him. "so you were hanging out with your new best friend T.O" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN my new best friend???"

a caller called in about 10 minutes after the interview and asked about that too.

Hmmm, Cutler never even did radio interviews here in Denver

bowtown
05-26-2010, 12:21 PM
Why is it such a big topic if he goes out in the offseason to have a good time? People act like he should be studying film and his playbook 20 hours per day 365/yr. Give the guy a break.

I'm not a fan of Cutler... I think he's a cry-baby and a perennial loser, and I think we bent the Bears over a barrel, but seriously this topic is beyond retarded.

Wrong, it's awesome.

Archer81
05-26-2010, 12:22 PM

Well, as you know Colorado is much like the game Red Dead Redemption...all this new fangled technology like "radios and internetsits" just riling up the populace. Jay was lucky to escape the hell hole that is Denver for the comfy confines of Chicago.

bowtown
05-26-2010, 12:24 PM
Well, as you know Colorado is much like the game Red Dead Redemption...all this new fangled technology like "radios and internetsits" just riling up the populace. Jay was lucky to escape the hell hole that is Denver for the comfy confines of Chicago.

Yup, Denver should really feel lucky to be a 6.

azbroncfan
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM

That shirt is way better than an ed hardy or affliction Tshirt that most douche bags sport these days.

Beantown Bronco
05-26-2010, 01:09 PM

Denver radio stations only ranked a "6" on his scale.

snowspot66
05-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Guys making fun of guys for the way they look are only owning themselves. Can you get more feminine?

Only if they're insecure about themselves. Keep being the Debbie Downer to good threads though. You seem to enjoy it.

jhns
05-26-2010, 02:55 PM
Only if they're insecure about themselves. Keep being the Debbie Downer to good threads though. You seem to enjoy it.

What does being secure/insecure have to do with acting feminine?

BroncoBuff
05-26-2010, 03:07 PM

Of course he remembers TO ... by the looks of that photo, Jay's blackout drunk phase is still 30 or 45 minutes away.

To be honest, the Bears should consider signing the bastard. Then TO could cry, "th-th-that's my quarterback!" :vermeil:

BOTTOM'S UP!

colonelbeef
05-26-2010, 03:55 PM
"I rely solely on TMZ for my Jay Cutler updates"

lol

Hogan11
05-26-2010, 04:59 PM
TO is telling Cutler to get him on the BEars and all those overthrows will be caught by TO (TO refers to himself as TO)."

Yeah, it looks like T.O. is asking Cutler to put a word in for him and Cutler is laughing him off, thus the look on T.O.'s face.

It's almost June and TO is still without a job....all is right in the world.

colonelbeef
05-26-2010, 06:38 PM
In any of the drunk photos have you seen any girls crawling on Jay? No. You see a very inebriated Jay with Olsen somewhere in the backround.

Sure dude, keep telling yourself that women don't fall all over the Bears QB Uhh

Popps
05-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Sure dude, keep telling yourself that women don't fall all over the Bears QB Uhh

Actually, he falls all over them.... but a few of them usually can manage to pick lift him up and stick him in a cab.

Florida_Bronco
05-26-2010, 06:56 PM
Actually, he falls all over them.... but a few of them usually can manage to pick lift him up and stick him in a cab.

Even women are picking off Jay Cutler now? Holy **** man.

Ooooooh, you mean picking him up. Sorry about that. When I hear Cutler and "pick" in the same sentence I logically assume he threw another interception. :P

OABB
05-26-2010, 06:57 PM

don't get jealous honey.

cutthemdown
05-26-2010, 07:07 PM
It's not that partying is wrong, bad, or that we don't do it. The point is that Cutler throws picks, hasn't been improving at NFL football. How come there aren't more pictures of manning, brees, rivers all drunk all the time partying it up? Could it be the are more obsessed with football and winning then Cutler? Cutler went to a college known for losing. They lose all the time. Maybe he just wasn't taught how to be a winner at a high level. HS I'm sure he won, most NFL QBS did back in HS, but I think he likes the life of an NFL star just fine without being Peyton Manning like. If thats the case he may never improve.

broncswin
05-26-2010, 09:38 PM
keep making it easy jay..lol

colonelbeef
05-26-2010, 10:40 PM

point Larusso

colonelbeef
05-26-2010, 10:42 PM
don't get jealous honey.

Jealousy is boring, I am too busy being self absorbed

colonelbeef
05-26-2010, 10:48 PM
It's not that partying is wrong, bad, or that we don't do it. The point is that Cutler throws picks, hasn't been improving at NFL football. How come there aren't more pictures of manning, brees, rivers all drunk all the time partying it up? Could it be the are more obsessed with football and winning then Cutler? Cutler went to a college known for losing. They lose all the time. Maybe he just wasn't taught how to be a winner at a high level. HS I'm sure he won, most NFL QBS did back in HS, but I think he likes the life of an NFL star just fine without being Peyton Manning like. If thats the case he may never improve.

The pics don't help his image as it stands for sure, but to be fair, there are pics of Eli floating around drunk off of his ass, and of course Roethlisberger is known as a party animal.... Favre was an opiate addict, Namath has been a drunk for 40 years, Elway was a drinker as well.

Point is, plenty of well known, winning QBs have been known to hit the sauce.

If Cutler manages to win down the road, it will be seen in a positive light, if he doesn't, the drinking will likely be blamed. I don't think you can say one way or another how it will affect his overall career at this point, plenty of exceedingly successful people are able to both party and accomplish what they need to accomplish.

To attack what he does in his free time at this point reeks of sour grapes and teen-girl backbiting

Popps
05-26-2010, 10:59 PM

If Tim Tebow hits the sauce... it ain't gettin' back up.

strafen
05-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Life in the fastlane! lol!

Miss I.
05-26-2010, 11:56 PM
just imho,
1. It's offseason so he can drink and be as dumb as he wants to be (and will...he's a pro athlete and young)
2. The other QB's referenced are married and while I hear marriage can drive you to drink, usually you are limited. Plus Peyton, Rivers and Brees are better QBs anyway and a bit older and maybe wiser, who knows.
3. The shirt he's wearing is hideous, but he's never been the height of fashion (do you guys remember the suits he used to wear, just awful).
4. As for the is he gay or does he have a lot of women theory, I am quite glad I don't hear about him in sex scandals getting strippers pregnant, sounds like he might be a bit wiser and smarter about his personal life than his peers. My bet on Jay is he is just private and as long as he performs on field, there's very little else I want to know.

bronco610
05-27-2010, 12:01 AM
Fact... Jay talked bad about denver fans, he desereves what he gets.
Fact... Jay has not improved on his play by being dedicated and spending his time comitted to the game. He deserves what he gets.
Fact... Jay has diabetes, he cant party like a "normal" person and prolong his career. He deserves what he gets.

Natedog24
05-27-2010, 12:25 AM
http://i33.tinypic.com/xfqhwh.jpg

Like woah dude!

Hogan11
05-27-2010, 12:33 AM

Like woah dude!

That gif is immortal

cutthemdown
05-27-2010, 12:47 AM
The pics don't help his image as it stands for sure, but to be fair, there are pics of Eli floating around drunk off of his ass, and of course Roethlisberger is known as a party animal.... Favre was an opiate addict, Namath has been a drunk for 40 years, Elway was a drinker as well.

If Cutler manages to win down the road, it will be seen in a positive light, if he doesn't, the drinking will likely be blamed. I don't think you can say one way or another how it will affect his overall career at this point, plenty of exceedingly successful people are able to both party and accomplish what they need to accomplish.

To attack what he does in his free time at this point reeks of sour grapes and teen-girl backbiting

I'd say just like life some people can drink and be winners, others can't. Elway did party but he worked out with the team like a mad man. Also whose to say Elway wasn't special enough to win more had he not drank. For all we know he could have been ever better at certain times.

Drinking a lot rarely enhances your performance in anything.

BroncoBuff
05-27-2010, 12:11 PM
Seriously ... the Bears should consider signing TO.

If he can dial back the stupid just a bit, he'll love the touches he gets in the Martz offense ...

Plus he's the perfect complement to what they have in Bennett, Aromashdu and Knox ...

Plus he'll take some pressure and attention off Jay.

Kaylore
05-27-2010, 12:13 PM

Like woah dude!

Is he stoned in that shot? Hungover? How does he not see him? And the Ref's face is classic.

BroncoBuff
05-27-2010, 12:25 PM
Fact... Jay talked bad about denver fans, he desereves what he gets.
Okay, I refuse to get involved in another vortex of Cutler defending, BUT:

That quote was much more a compliment to Bears fans, his new team, than slam at us.

Fact... Jay has not improved on his play by being dedicated and spending his time comitted to the game. He deserves what he gets.
His play has not improved, in fact it regressed considerably. But his dedication to the game, we don't know that. According to Shanahan he was an excellent student of the game, and spent more then a few late nights at Dove Valley. We know Shanahan, he never would've promoted him to starter if his study habits were bad.

Fact... Jay has diabetes, he cant party like a "normal" person and prolong his career. He deserves what he gets.
Can't live somebody's life for them there 610 ... and think about this: Every freaking time he goes out, somebody's going to snap his pic and it's going to hit the Interwebs. So based on that, it's entirely possible we see most every time he's drinking ... which is what, twice a month?

There are guidelines for drinking with Type I Diabetes:

Safe Drinking Tips for People With Type 1 Diabetes

If you are following your medical team's recommendations and keeping your diabetes under control, you should be able to have an occasional drink. Be sure to have the following plan in place before you lift a glass:

Consult your medical team. First, talk with your medical team about whether drinking alcohol is safe for you, and follow their recommendations above all else.

* Eat something first. Type 1 diabetics need to make sure that they eat food before drinking, says Goldman-Levine. You should never drink on an empty stomach, since your blood sugar will already be somewhat low and the alcohol can cause it to go lower. Plan ahead, and have your drink with a meal or right after you have eaten something.

* Avoid binge drinking. "One of the worst situations with drinking alcohol [when you have type 1 diabetes] is binge drinking, especially if you haven't eaten," says Goldman-Levine. The American Diabetes Association recommends that men have no more than two drinks per day and women limit their alcohol intake to no more than one drink per day.

* Be prepared. Goldman-Levine suggests keeping a sugar source, such as glucose tablets or gels, with you. Glucagon shots, which are often used to treat hypoglycemia, don't work when you have been drinking. Instead, you should listen to your body and treat low blood glucose immediately with a sugar source.

* Don't mix alcohol and exercise. Some people like to have a drink after participating in social physical activities. But if you have type 1 diabetes, mixing alcohol and exercise can increase your chances of low blood sugar, since your liver continues to work hours after physical activity to replenish your blood glucose.

* Check your glucose levels. Monitor your blood glucose levels before, during, and after drinking alcohol, as recommended by your medical team. And don't forget to check your levels before you go to sleep.

* Be careful about what you drink. Choose drinks that have less sugar and alcohol, such as small amounts of liquor combined with sugar-free mixers, light beer, dry wines, or wine spritzers (wine mixed with club soda).

Having type 1 diabetes usually doesn't mean you can't ever drink. With a little planning, you can reduce your chances of having problems when mixing diabetes and alcohol.

Man-Goblin
05-27-2010, 12:30 PM

Like woah dude!

Best parts of the .gif:

1. On the down swing, the ref's arm just barely brushe's Cutler's face. With only a blink, Cutler continues to walk face first into the money shot.

2. WHAM! The kill shot knocking right into Cutler's mug, complete with body flailing and his eyes rolling into the back of his head. Helmet flies backwards. Jay looks the doofus.

3. Jay's behind the back snag of his helmet. Nice hands.

4. Ref continues to signal the time out on the field as if nothing happened; cracks wry smile.