PDA

View Full Version : which rookie contributes the most to this team in 2010?

tsiguy96
05-24-2010, 08:00 PM
poll!

tsiguy96
05-24-2010, 08:11 PM
im saying JD. he may start out slow, but we will see a real improvement in the between the tackles running game this year, probably because of him.

Swedish Extrovert
05-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Decker and Walton this year. Thomas and Tebow long haul.

ICON
05-24-2010, 08:21 PM
LB/DE: Jammie Kirlew, Indiana

He was definitely able to get the job done in college and against some good offensive linemen.

gyldenlove
05-24-2010, 08:25 PM
Cox, he will be our return guy and I would be surprised if he doesn't end up pulling at least nickel duty as well, frankly in the event of an injury to either Champ or Goodman I could see him start as well.

FireFly
05-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Cox, he will be our return guy and I would be surprised if he doesn't end up pulling at least nickel duty as well, frankly in the event of an injury to either Champ or Goodman I could see him start as well.

Cox?

You don't think smith will win nickel duty?

FireFly
05-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Also, Walton is going to start day 1 making him the best bet for this poll.

I hope Decker gets a lot of time as well though

ward63
05-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Walton, thomas, decker, cox,tebow, kirlew, beadles, thompson, olsen is how i see it

gunns
05-24-2010, 08:59 PM
I think the OL as a whole. But I'm hoping to see lots of Decker, that boy is fine! ;D

watermock
05-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Decker, no doubt, this team is very weak.

I don't get not taking Dez or waiting for Tebow till the second.

Beavis is arrogant.

His panties don't fit the most talented players.

BTW, Parcells hired BM over coach Soprano.

Dagmar
05-24-2010, 10:18 PM

Beavis is arrogant.

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae190/Saborlas/Motivators/129092786498235257.jpg

HAT
05-24-2010, 10:24 PM

Beavis is arrogant.

You're doing it wrong....mock haiku is only supposed to have 4 lines.

SouthStndJunkie
05-24-2010, 11:20 PM
J.D. Walton will probably start from day one at center, so I voted for him.

Walton will bring the nasty back to the interior of the offensive line that has been missing since Nails retired.

Borks147
05-24-2010, 11:35 PM
I thought Mock haikus were an exaggeration. Now, the master has revealed himself at last.

The Joker
05-25-2010, 12:59 AM
Cox?

You don't think smith will win nickel duty?

Nathan Jones will almost certainly be the starting nickelback.

Cox will mostly feature on ST I'll bet.

Maybe if he lights it up or if Alphonso makes a BIG leap then one of them could supplant Goodman as starting CB opposite Champ. But Jones was signed to a very nice contract specifically to play that nickelback role, and I think he'll do a pretty good job.

The Joker
05-25-2010, 01:05 AM
If you like peanut butter.

And doing meth in the rain.

If you're not into McBeavis.

Because he has half a brain.

If you'd like posting tripe on the internet.

On a site called the Mane.

Then I'm the love that you've looked for.

Write to me and escape.

watermock
05-25-2010, 01:31 AM
If you like peanut butter.

And doing meth in the rain.

If you're not into McBeavis.

Because he has half a brain.

If you'd like posting tripe on the internet.

On a site called the Mane.

Then I'm the love that you've looked for.

Write to me and escape.

We lost at home to KC and Oakland, now Denver has an easier schedule.

That stupid love song is pathetic.

Buy a clue.

watermock
05-25-2010, 01:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2k2F78LgdI

Please come back back to Boston?

watermock
05-25-2010, 01:39 AM
How ironic.

The Joker
05-25-2010, 01:42 AM
We lost at home to KC and Oakland, now Denver has an easier schedule.

That stupid love song is pathetic.

Buy a clue.

Vowels are expensive.

We have ZERO starting cornerbacks.

Can we afford that?

12-4.

Quoydogs
05-25-2010, 01:51 AM
I think the OL as a whole. But I'm hoping to see lots of Decker, that boy is fine! ;D

This should never be stated on a football board. just sayin'

watermock
05-25-2010, 02:14 AM
WTF?

Despite drafting 80% offense, Denver has no playmakers.

watermock
05-25-2010, 02:17 AM
Decker is the 1 pick I like.

Dez would of been a quantum leap tho.

The Joker
05-25-2010, 03:57 AM
WTF?

Despite drafting 80% offense, Denver has no playmakers.

I'm not talking about WTF anymore.

Just make the damn play.

Moreno?

Thomas is short and slow.

I'll have grounds more relative than this.

The play's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of McBean.

no-pseudo-fan
05-25-2010, 06:34 AM

Dez wants to be famous more than he wants to be a great WR. Lots of teams had Demaryius ahead of Dez on their board. That included Baltimore and Atlanta.

HorseHead
05-25-2010, 08:11 AM
"Bay-Bay" all the way..."Bay-Bay" could beat up Chuck Norris...

Polster60
05-25-2010, 09:58 AM
Anyone here see the video clip at NFL.com of therookies at the Rookie Card event. If anyone needs to question what Dezs' true ambitions are, just check it out. A rookie already talking about being on Dancing with the stars??? He sounds just like Ochocinco, but without the production to get away with it.

Polster60
05-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Bey-Bey is my choice. I know walton will most likely start the season as our center; and he will probably be an upgrade there to any center we had last season. But if Bey-Bey can come in and make some big plays this season he could instantly change how defensive coordinators game plan for our offense. If he and orton can bring a vertical threat to our offense then hopefully in rushing situations we will see less eight and nine men fronts.

tsiguy96
05-25-2010, 10:07 AM
Bey-Bey is my choice. I know walton will most likely start the season as our center; and he will probably be an upgrade there to any center we had last season. But if Bey-Bey can come in and make some big plays this season he could instantly change how defensive coordinators game plan for our offense. If he and orton can bring a vertical threat to our offense then hopefully in rushing situations we will see less eight and nine men fronts.

aka what marshall did last year? he wont be an upgrade to marshall, atleast not this year. maybe in the future he can be really good, hes got the measurables of calvin.

Flex Gunmetal
05-25-2010, 10:09 AM
Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah Blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah blah

blah?

blah a blah you blah.

Shaddup mock.

Polster60
05-25-2010, 10:17 AM
aka what marshall did last year? he wont be an upgrade to marshall, atleast not this year. maybe in the future he can be really good, hes got the measurables of calvin.

Eh, not exactly. Brandon was obviously one of our core players and number one reciever. But Bey-Bey I think brings a different look to our offense. His vertical game seems to be light years ahead of Brandon Marshall's at the same point in their careers. Brandon Marshall never was that vertical threat, rather a tough, creative, yard after the catch reciever that could brake a game open in one play. But defenses never had to worry about him getting deeper than 35-40 yards downfield on a consistent basis. I'm thinking this season Bey-Bey will be asked to do things he is most comfortable with. Deep 9 verticals with bubble screens mixed in to keep coverage off balance. obviously he will need to know more routes than that, but in Wild horse packages I would not be surprised to see him go deep often. As well as probably a few reverses or trick plays.

Kaylore
05-25-2010, 11:26 AM

three coaches left the team.

TWO

We draft who?

Olsen will be the only good pick, maybe a wr.

And what did we give up?

We traded the 06 class to take smith

I wish we hired Lou Saban

Go ahead they massage Beavis' balls.

9-7

We should of traded for Hank Aron

I ate my foot

broncosteven
05-25-2010, 11:45 AM
I'm not talking about WTF anymore.

The play's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of McBean.

There is something rotten in the state of Colorado.

Archer81
05-25-2010, 12:10 PM

You never know. Thomas could surprise. So could Decker. But I really want the season to start...offseason is starting to blow...and not in the good way.

:Broncos:

Tombstone RJ
05-25-2010, 12:57 PM

Because he's from Minnesota, like Beezer?

listopencil
05-25-2010, 01:04 PM
three coaches left the team.

TWO

We draft who?

Olsen will be the only good pick, maybe a wr.

And what did we give up?

We traded the 06 class to take smith

I wish we hired Lou Saban

Go ahead they massage Beavis' balls.

9-7

We should of traded for Hank Aron

I ate my foot

Oh ****, that had me cracking up badly.

listopencil
05-25-2010, 01:07 PM
im saying JD. he may start out slow, but we will see a real improvement in the between the tackles running game this year, probably because of him.

That's what I went with. We lost our starting C and he seems to be the best we have on the roster.

Kaylore
05-25-2010, 05:37 PM
That's what I went with. We lost our starting C and he seems to be the best we have on the roster.

He's getting all the reps so outside of a trade Walton should play. Hopefully that's the only rookie lineman we need to lean on this year. I'd like to see Olsen start at LG over Hochstein.

KipCorrington25
05-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Beadles

listopencil
05-25-2010, 08:05 PM
He's getting all the reps so outside of a trade Walton should play. Hopefully that's the only rookie lineman we need to lean on this year. I'd like to see Olsen start at LG over Hochstein.

You think so? That would surprise me but I haven't paid much attention to Olsen.

Garcia Bronco
05-25-2010, 08:14 PM
I hope it's Walton

randomtask
05-25-2010, 08:36 PM
The most contributive rookie on the team will be J.D. Walton.

J.D. Walton will start the whole year. The passing game will not be as good as last year (because Marshall's gone), but Moreno will have 1400+ yards rushing, thanks in large part to a much improved interior line. You can guess who is the main reason for this.

He'll have a borderline pro bowl year, and the improvements as a whole will assure Clady a pro bowl berth, and help Kuper and Harris push for one as well. He probably won't win ROTY (few are even considered), but he'll be recognized as one of the biggest steals of the draft.

I do realize this sounds incredibly homerish, but I really am having a hard time understanding why he wasn't considered the best center, let alone not worthy of a first round pick. He averaged about 9.5 pancakes on a pretty bad team in the division (Big 12 South) that some would consider to have the most talented interior D-line in college football. It's pretty dang hard to get "system production" with an offensive line, and the production he got is extremely impressive.