PDA

View Full Version : dwayne bowe outs how NFL players find girls

tsiguy96
05-20-2010, 02:33 PM
kinda messed up that these guys live like this...

"My rookie year, we were playing in San Diego," Bowe says. "You hear stories about groupies hanging out in hotel lobbies, but some of my teammates had it set up so there was a girl in every room. The older guys get on MySpace and Facebook a week before we go to a city; when a pretty one writes back, they arrange to fly her in three or four days in advance. They call it importing."

"Younger guys don't have the money to do it," Bowe added. "Anyway, these girls had the whole top floor. They know everything about us -- first and last names, sisters and brothers, salary. This one girl was talking to me like she'd known me for years. 'Hey, D-Bowe, how's Grandma?' I'm like, 'How do you know my grandma?' She knew that I talk about her every time I'm interviewed for a story.

"I told her I had a girlfriend, but she didn't care. She was wearing my jersey, sitting in my lap, making it look like we knew each other. Then she took a picture and put it on Facebook. That almost got me in trouble."

Los Broncos
05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Whores will do anything.

Kaylore
05-20-2010, 02:40 PM
Those are the kinds that are looking to get pregnant for child support. I wouldn't go near that.

Los Broncos
05-20-2010, 02:41 PM
Those are the kinds that are looking to get pregnant for child support. I wouldn't go near that.

Bingo! but why have a baby just to collect child support? I mean a kid is for life...

SouthStndJunkie
05-20-2010, 02:52 PM

That's why they invented the money shot.

Houshyamama
05-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Bingo! but why have a baby just to collect child support? I mean a kid is for life...

Because the alternative is working for a living.

Popps
05-20-2010, 03:05 PM
Seems like we could merge this thread with another one. I'm not saying which one, I'm just saying it's probably technically possible.

hades
That's not how Big Ben hooks up with chicks!

Houshyamama
That's why they invented the money shot.

Doesn't work when they wrap their legs around you at the last moment and scream "Imma gonna have yo baby!"

Los Broncos
05-20-2010, 03:11 PM
Because the alternative is working for a living.

It makes sense but it's stupid.

Dr. Broncenstein
05-20-2010, 03:13 PM
Dear Dwayne,

STFU you fuggin tard.

Sincerely,

The other dudes on your team.

UberBroncoMan
05-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Seems like we could merge this thread with another one. I'm not saying which one, I'm just saying it's probably technically possible.

Don't be such a beach... tell us which one!

baja
05-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Dear Dwayne,

STFU you fuggin tard.

Sincerely,

The other dudes on your team.

No kidding.

UberBroncoMan
05-20-2010, 03:40 PM
No kidding.

The worst part is that if Chief players aren't thinking of the next booty call they're getting on an away game they might focus more on football.

TexanBob
05-20-2010, 03:41 PM
They know everything about us -- ... salary.

Damn well better believe they know that one. That's mostly what they are interested in anyway. To them, the player is just an ATM with a dick.

DarkHorse
05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
That's not how Big Ben hooks up with chicks!

Big Ben calls the city and sets up private bathrooms in advance.

Los Broncos
05-20-2010, 03:43 PM
I wonder how many of these players are married.

Rohirrim
05-20-2010, 04:15 PM
Meanwhile, the Oline is down at the local steak house cleaning the place out. ;D

sisterhellfyre
05-20-2010, 04:40 PM
C'mon, guys, honestly: how many of you are saying things like "that's messed up" because you're envious?

tsiguy96
05-20-2010, 04:43 PM
C'mon, guys, honestly: how many of you are saying things like "that's messed up" because you're envious?

while it would be nice, the fact that there are girls who will fly to SF to screw these guys is messed up, and the fact that a lot of these guys are either in a relationship (like bowe admitted) or married, yet still do this, is equally messed up.

gyldenlove
05-20-2010, 04:52 PM
while it would be nice, the fact that there are girls who will fly to SF to screw these guys is messed up, and the fact that a lot of these guys are either in a relationship (like bowe admitted) or married, yet still do this, is equally messed up.

I am sure most of the girls who do this get paid quite handsomely in things like jewelry, expensive dinners and drinks, first class hotel suites and flights, clothing etc. If you are waitress or model with a local agency and you get a chance at some serious glam and the high life, a lot of people will do it. It is no different than the 20 some year old guys who sleep with divorced women, they get to go to fancy restaurants, have sex and get nice gifts.

gyldenlove
05-20-2010, 04:52 PM

Hey, if that is what people want then they have my blessing, but it is not for me. I am sure at some point in my life it would have been okay, but it is a hollow life.

worm
05-20-2010, 05:02 PM
I am shocked that this type of Shanihanigans goes on.

Thankfully I have my Orange Mane moral compass to guide me.

24champ
05-20-2010, 05:05 PM
I am shocked that this type of Shanihanigans goes on.

Thankfully I have my Orange Mane moral compass to guide me.

Who knew! I am flabbergasted myself! Ha!

Steve Sewell
05-20-2010, 05:06 PM
If I were a young, rich, single guy I'd be taking maximum advantage of it. I would get my tubes tied first though and then have it reversed when I married.

bombquixote
05-20-2010, 06:00 PM
Wait so...football players get laid?

OABB
05-20-2010, 06:57 PM
That one girl knew so much about him because she was a reporter from Denver.

BroncoSojia
05-20-2010, 06:59 PM

here we go

OABB
05-20-2010, 07:02 PM
here we go

I have a rep to protect.

TexanBob
05-20-2010, 09:09 PM
Wait so...football players get laid?

Never. Girls sap your strength. :twokisses

Man-Goblin
05-20-2010, 09:15 PM
Haha. The vets are gonna be pissed.

Chris
05-20-2010, 09:50 PM
skeet x 3

Jason in LA
05-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Sounds like they're living he life to me. But I don't see why they would waste the money to fly these women in and put them up in hotels for days. They could easily pull chicks in the city that they are in.

OABB
05-20-2010, 11:04 PM
it's all a misunderstaning. The hotel clerk said there were a bunch of women in the chiefs rooms, but he was talking about the actual chiefs.

broncocalijohn
05-21-2010, 12:17 AM

You could tell these guys that but they only know football and child support is not on their mind. Seriously, you can get any chick, why would you actually let her command the sex? Dont worry, I brought condoms (with 50 holes punctured in them). Football last 5 years. Child support at least 18 years. I would say , "Do the math" , but I have a feeling some of those players would have trouble with it.

BTW: Travis Henry said **** off and mind your own business.

Beantown Bronco
05-21-2010, 06:25 AM
Sounds like they're living he life to me. But I don't see why they would waste the money to fly these women in and put them up in hotels for days. They could easily pull chicks in the city that they are in.

No doubt. Can't be cheap to constantly fly girls in from Myrtle Beach.

Captain 'Dre
05-21-2010, 07:52 AM

I wouldn't go near that with a STOLEN dick! :pigsfly:

Kaylore
05-21-2010, 08:34 AM
BTW: Travis Henry said **** off and mind your own business.

:rofl:

gtown
05-21-2010, 09:42 AM
I gotta give credit where credit is due. Being able to manage the logistics of getting a whore who knows everything about a player into an assigned room from all the way across the country in a manner to coincide with the player's arrival after the game is pretty complex. "Just In Time" Whoring is the wave of the future my friends.

Vegas_Bronco
05-21-2010, 02:20 PM
This isn't at all how it happens.......

..........uh, gotta go.

DivineBronco
05-26-2010, 06:21 PM
yay another good thing has come of this story
WE HAVE A QUITTERSON SIGHTING
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/bowe-never-talked-to-espn-about-importing-28429

HILife
05-26-2010, 06:31 PM
They call it "importing"

LOL Hilarious!Hilarious!

Hey man, what you doing tonight?

Oh, nothing, just going to "import" some girls. You down? Cause I know she will.

Hilarious!Hilarious!Hilarious!LOLLOL

HILife
05-26-2010, 06:35 PM
I am sure most of the girls who do this get paid quite handsomely in things like jewelry, expensive dinners and drinks, first class hotel suites and flights, clothing etc. If you are waitress or model with a local agency and you get a chance at some serious glam and the high life, a lot of people will do it. It is no different than the 20 some year old guys who sleep with divorced women, they get to go to fancy restaurants, have sex and get nice gifts.

Where are those women at? I need to get in on that.

HILife
05-26-2010, 06:40 PM
This thread is full of comedy gold.

That One Guy
05-27-2010, 05:01 AM

!Booya! :notworthy