PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's a New Season Ticket Holder?

GoHAM
05-18-2010, 06:23 PM
This Guy!! :militia::Elway::Elway::Broncos::bronxrox::Elway: :Elway: :lombardi::lombardi:

Put my name on the list in the summer of 2005.

Requested my number prior to last season and was #4,300 something.

Happened way faster than I thought it would! So ****ing stoked!!!

RhymesayersDU
05-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Whoa nelly... Who did you blow to get that? Seriously, I put my name on the list in 2002 when I was a freshman @ DU and haven't gotten a call.

baja
05-18-2010, 06:25 PM
You've been Te bowed.

Congrats!

GoHAM
05-18-2010, 06:28 PM
Whoa nelly... Who did you blow to get that? Seriously, I put my name on the list in 2002 when I was a freshman @ DU and haven't gotten a call.

Have you updated your address if you moved? I did twice since I was put on the list.

That's all I can think of.

RhymesayersDU
05-18-2010, 06:34 PM
Just logged on, all my info is current. Fired off an e-mail. This is bunk.

Seriously though, congrats to you.

Archer81
05-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Jo mama.

hee hee hee

:Broncos:

SouthStndJunkie
05-18-2010, 06:39 PM
I've had my tickets for 17 years now....funny thing is I put my name on the waiting list in March or April and got a call a few months later asking if I wanted 2 tickets in the South Stands.

I have no idea how I jumped thousands of people on the list.

Dagmar
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
How much do they cost? Since I am moving there on Friday...

Archer81
05-18-2010, 06:50 PM
My grandmother had season tickets from 1981 to 2000...she waits until the year BEFORE I move to colorado to give them up...son of a bitch...

:Broncos:

SouthStndJunkie
05-18-2010, 07:01 PM

My tickets are $1550 a year for 2 tickets in section 232 of the South Stands.

Each ticket breaks down to $77.50 a game.

Broncofan_H
05-18-2010, 08:27 PM
Wow, I wonder if quite a few fans didn't renew? I know a guy who also got season tickets, and I think he was on the list for 7 years. So much for the 15 year (or more) waiting list of the past, huh?

Maybe we'll get people in the stadium who will actually CHEER and USE their tickets instead of selling them to Steeler, Cowboy and Packer fans.

Dukes
05-18-2010, 08:34 PM
Just logged on, all my info is current. Fired off an e-mail. This is bunk.

Seriously though, congrats to you.

I found the place to log into your account, but where do you go to find where you're at on the waiting list?

GoHAM
05-18-2010, 09:12 PM

Best seats I can buy are $580 for the season. Upper deck, corners to 20 yd line.

Hopefully I can move down in the next couple of seasons.

GoHAM
05-18-2010, 09:14 PM
I found the place to log into your account, but where do you go to find where you're at on the waiting list?

I sent an email to the Broncos ticket office with my info and requested my number.

RhymesayersDU
05-18-2010, 10:02 PM

Yeah they don't have that info on there (who knows why) but I fired off an e-mail.

Hercules Rockefeller
05-18-2010, 10:14 PM
Wow, I wonder if quite a few fans didn't renew? I know a guy who also got season tickets, and I think he was on the list for 7 years. So much for the 15 year (or more) waiting list of the past, huh?

The wait is never as long as it's quoted

TailgateNut
05-18-2010, 10:20 PM
I've had my tickets for 17 years now....funny thing is I put my name on the waiting list in March or April and got a call a few months later asking if I wanted 2 tickets in the South Stands.

It's due to the priority number used to sign up for extras.

broncocalijohn
05-18-2010, 11:53 PM

you didnt jump over anyone. I got mine in 95 with about a six month wait. Everyone was jumping on the Rockies/Avs bandwagon and Broncos were starting to slip under Phillips. GoWyo probably didnt tell anyone that his season tickets are in club level. Never ever fall for that scam.

Binkythefrog
05-19-2010, 05:33 AM

You aren't the only one waiting, I've been waiting since 2003 myself and haven't heard anything.

BroncosSR
05-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Yeah, this is my first year as a season ticket holder as well... Not the seats I want but hopeful to move over time...

Rabb
05-19-2010, 07:16 AM
You aren't the only one waiting, I've been waiting since 2003 myself and haven't heard anything.

yep, same here I think I got on in 2003 and this last December I was in the 4k range

I may have to email them and ask where I am

Dukes
05-19-2010, 08:14 AM
Weird, I got on the list in late 2004 and i'm at 16,400. Thought for sure I'd at least be below 10k by now.

blackhillsbronco
05-19-2010, 08:16 AM

That is strange. I put my name on he list in 2004 and was contacted this week to let me know that my name is up and I am eligible for season tickets. I am able to purchase up to four tickets in the upper level. I would definitely try to find out what is up with your status. That doesn't make any sense.

Rabb
05-19-2010, 08:17 AM
they already replied to me...

Your current waitlist number is 3,935. Currently we have about 3500 offers out in the open; if we still have remaining seats left after those deadline passes, we’ll keep sending out offers, so you have a chance of coming off this season. If you have any contact information changes please let me know –thanks!

I am starting to get a little bit erect over here

ColoradoBuff
05-19-2010, 08:21 AM
This Guy!! :militia::Elway::Elway::Broncos::bronxrox::Elway: :Elway: :lombardi::lombardi:

Put my name on the list in the summer of 2005.

Requested my number prior to last season and was #4,300 something.

Happened way faster than I thought it would! So ****ing stoked!!!

Congrats.....welcome to the season ticket holder family!! My family has been season ticket holders since 1969!

gunns
05-19-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm jealous. Need someone to go with you for that second ticket?

TailgateNut
05-19-2010, 08:30 AM
That is strange. I put my name on he list in 2004 and was contacted this week to let me know that my name is up and I am eligible for season tickets. I am able to purchase up to four tickets in the upper level. I would definitely try to find out what is up with your status. That doesn't make any sense.

As I stated before, it's about priority numbers. Those who signed up with a priority number of a current season ticket holder get preference over those who don't. IE: if I request extra tickets with my priority number of 6064 I will receive an offer for extras before someone with a priority number of 10000, who in turn will get an offer before someone who signed up years before him without the priority number.

SouthStndJunkie
05-19-2010, 08:55 AM
It's due to the priority number used to sign up for extras.

I didn't have a priority number back then or have season tickets....I just put my name on the list and a few months later I got a call telling me that I could get 2 season tickets in the South Stands. This was in 1995, so it was 16 years ago, not 17 years ago as I stated earlier.

TailgateNut
05-19-2010, 09:08 AM
I didn't have a priority number back then or have season tickets....I just put my name on the list and a few months later I got a call telling me that I could get 2 season tickets in the South Stands. This was in 1995, so it was 16 years ago, not 17 years ago as I stated earlier.

Read your season ticked holder brochure. The package usually contains a "friend of season ticket holder" waiting list form which allows the person to use the priority number of the season ticket holder to sign up for the waiting list. It's the same concept as the "seat upgrade request" form and procedure. Thos with lower priority number get considered prior to those with higher priority numbers.

It's a small "reward" for being a loyal season ticket holder. I would assume, considering the year you purchased your tickets, that your priority number is somwhere between 12500 and 13500. (correct???)

GoHAM
05-19-2010, 11:46 AM
you didnt jump over anyone. I got mine in 95 with about a six month wait. Everyone was jumping on the Rockies/Avs bandwagon and Broncos were starting to slip under Phillips. GoWyo probably didnt tell anyone that his season tickets are in club level. Never ever fall for that scam.

Nope, section 513. Hardly club level. Besides anyone can buy club level seats today with no wait if you have the cash.

Meck77
05-19-2010, 11:50 AM
Congrats WYO! The stadium could use some new blood! Give em hell!

SouthStndJunkie
05-19-2010, 11:58 AM
Read your season ticked holder brochure. The package usually contains a "friend of season ticket holder" waiting list form which allows the person to use the priority number of the season ticket holder to sign up for the waiting list. It's the same concept as the "seat upgrade request" form and procedure. Thos with lower priority number get considered prior to those with higher priority numbers.

It's a small "reward" for being a loyal season ticket holder. I would assume, considering the year you purchased your tickets, that your priority number is somwhere between 12500 and 13500. (correct???)

I didn't know any other season ticket holders when I put my name on the waiting list....so there is no way I could have used anyone's priority number.

I don't have the info with me right now, but I think my priority number is in the 14,000s.

The only thing I can figure is that there were a bunch of people that wanted to wait for regular seats instead of the bench seating of the South Stands (which is really where I was hoping to be at in the first place).

I think broncocalijohn got his tickets in the South Stands about the same time I did and he was only on the waiting list for a short time as well.

Broncofan_H
05-19-2010, 12:13 PM
The wait is never as long as it's quoted

Especially now, but my dad was on for 13,14 years or so before he got his in 1987 or so. He was on the list before I was born.

TailgateNut
05-19-2010, 01:29 PM
I didn't know any other season ticket holders when I put my name on the waiting list....so there is no way I could have used anyone's priority number.

I don't have the info with me right now, but I think my priority number is in the 14,000s.

The only thing I can figure is that there were a bunch of people that wanted to wait for regular seats instead of the bench seating of the South Stands (which is really where I was hoping to be at in the first place).

I think broncocalijohn got his tickets in the South Stands about the same time I did and he was only on the waiting list for a short time as well.

I know there was a big turnover back in 95' because I also purchased another set to add to my collection back then. They were up in the upper level in "old Mile High" and I also recall not having to wait very long, but I did request them using my family ticket priority number which was down in sec 110 in the old stadium.

SouthStndJunkie
05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
I know there was a big turnover back in 95' because I also purchased another set to add to my collection back then. They were up in the upper level in "old Mile High" and I also recall not having to wait very long, but I did request them using my family ticket priority number which was down in sec 110 in the old stadium.

I miss the old Mile High and the South Stands.

We did some things in those stands that would definitely not go over well at all in the new stadium.