PDA

View Full Version : Rams Mardy Gilyard Robbed At Gunpoint

HEAV
05-18-2010, 10:13 AM
CINCINNATI --
A former University of Cincinnati football star was robbed at gunpoint just off the UC campus Monday night.

Cincinnati police said Mardy Gilyard was walking with another man, Terry Hobbs, in the 2600 block of Jefferson Avenue just after 9:30 p.m. when two men approached, one holding a gun.

The police report states that Gilyard had a $500 chain and $90 in cash taken from him, while Hobbs lost $200 in cash and a chain worth $500.

Neither man was injured.

Gilyard, a wide receiver at UC, was drafted by the St. Louis Rams earlier this year after helping lead the Bearcats to back-to-back Big East championships.

Police have made no arrests.

Watch the video

http://www.wlwt.com/news/23593088/detail.html

------------

Mardy needs to get smart...fast!

Hercules Rockefeller
05-18-2010, 10:22 AM
UC is in such a ****ty part of town

DBroncos4life
05-18-2010, 01:37 PM
CINCINNATI --
A former University of Cincinnati football star was robbed at gunpoint just off the UC campus Monday night.

Cincinnati police said Mardy Gilyard was walking with another man, Terry Hobbs, in the 2600 block of Jefferson Avenue just after 9:30 p.m. when two men approached, one holding a gun.

The police report states that Gilyard had a $500 chain and $90 in cash taken from him, while Hobbs lost $200 in cash and a chain worth $500.

Neither man was injured.

Gilyard, a wide receiver at UC, was drafted by the St. Louis Rams earlier this year after helping lead the Bearcats to back-to-back Big East championships.

Police have made no arrests.

Watch the video

http://www.wlwt.com/news/23593088/detail.html

------------

Mardy needs to get smart...fast!

Yeah only retards walk around at 9:30 at night and get robbed.

HEAV
05-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Yeah only retards walk around at 9:30 at night and get robbed.

:oyvey:

Did you watch the video?

Have you ever been to the Natti?

If yes (been to Natti) ever walk around UC?

If no the I say shut the F up.

watermock
05-18-2010, 04:42 PM
If that is east St. Louis, wow.

Been there, seen that.

Ratboy
05-18-2010, 07:07 PM
He was probably in OTR.

HILife
05-18-2010, 08:49 PM
Glad he's ok, but that interview was painful to watch.

GoBroncos DownUnder
05-18-2010, 09:25 PM
So you lost a $500 chain, smart move by him in just giving it up and moving on. After he plays a few years in the NFL, it will be small change!

This crap always makes me think of the Plaxico incident and all the dumb-ass players in the NFL who want to carry a gun. (outside their home)
If someone robs you at gunpoint and you decide to be QuickDraw McGraw ... either your life or your NFL career are about to end!

DBroncos4life
05-19-2010, 04:34 PM
:oyvey:

Did you watch the video?

Have you ever been to the Natti?

If yes (been to Natti) ever walk around UC?

If no the I say shut the F up.

I've been robbing people there for years now. Ha!

TDmvp
05-20-2010, 01:04 AM
Lived in Cincinnati all my life.
There is a reason they filmed that F'ed up movie Traffic here .
Downtown now is spooky.

Don't even go near Vine St. in Over the Rhine after dark...
There is a Compton Rd. that crosses it.
Go figure.

rmsanger
05-20-2010, 05:41 AM
Not a big fan of Cincinasti... Been there a few times for work and to visit my father's family but def have not plans of returning.

TexanBob
05-20-2010, 04:55 PM
FOO tried to rob the brotha BEFORE he signed his NFL contract. Bad form, man. Bad form.