PDA

View Full Version : OTA (passing camp) Video...

crush17
05-17-2010, 11:13 AM
http://web1.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=3837&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

Man... I can't wait for this season.

montrose
05-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Nice to see Elvis and Josh laughing.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-17-2010, 11:20 AM
I saw that video and I...
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

crush17
05-17-2010, 11:21 AM
open the door and a breeze blows in... LOL

BlaK-Argentina
05-17-2010, 11:21 AM
I saw that video and I...
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4pXfHLUlZf4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

LOL The Lonely Island is kind of cool.

TailgateNut
05-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Who's #15????

Smiling Assassin27
05-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Who's #15????

new starting H-Back...

BlaK-Argentina
05-17-2010, 11:28 AM
This is sooo cool. Finally something to see, pics, videos... I hate the offseason!

Anyone else noticed how much slower Tebow's motion looked in comparison to Quinn and Orton?

SoDak Bronco
05-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Main thing i noticed was how quick and sharp Eddie Royal looked...I think he is primed for a very good season.

hookemhess
05-17-2010, 11:38 AM
When are Thomas/Decker going to be ready? I'm most excited about seeing these guys.

HEAV
05-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Crazy interest in our OTAs which start today. Greatest interest I have seen since John Elway was a rookie. And legit--PR matching reality. -Jim Saccomano

DHallblows
05-17-2010, 11:53 AM
Anyone else noticed how much slower Tebow's motion looked in comparison to Quinn and Orton?

Honestly, I didn't ???

cmhargrove
05-17-2010, 11:54 AM
This is sooo cool. Finally something to see, pics, videos... I hate the offseason!

If Tebow went full speed, someone would just end up dead. No need for that on the first day...

d bronx42
05-17-2010, 11:56 AM

Quinns was lightning quick... Too bad he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

BlaK-Argentina
05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Honestly, I didn't ???

Maybe I was just looking too much into it but it sure looked like it to me.

BlaK-Argentina
05-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Quinns was lightning quick... Too bad he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn.

Yeah I have a pretty quick release too when I'm not aiming at anything in particular. :~ohyah!:

HEAV
05-17-2010, 12:03 PM
Zane Beadles first guy in the doghouse. Just had to run a lap.

32 minutes ago via UberTwitter .Tebow and Knowshon playing catch. Nice to see Gator and a Bulldog making nice.

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Renaldo Hill w first INT of the day, off Brandstater.

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Orton, Quinn, Brandstater w WRs. Tebow working w RBs.

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Eddie Royal taking first reps on kick return. Others: K McKinley, A Smith

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Tebow 4th in line for QB reps. Just ran first play: handoff to RB Bruce Hall. Thrilling stuff.

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Among the players we know are out bc of injury: Harris, Hochstein, Reid, DThomas, Decker, Clady

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Notable players absent: DJ Williams, Jamal Williams

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Elvis Dumervil is on the field in uniform for the start of OTA. Team is warming up and stretching.

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Today is the first open day of OTAs. We'll keep you posted here and on our blog at denverpost.com.

http://twitter.com/PostBroncos

--------------

I assume D.J. is doing "The U" thing.

Mr.Meanie
05-17-2010, 12:07 PM
about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Renaldo Hill w first INT of the day, off Brandstater.

Booo cut him! Te-bow, Te-bow, Te-bow!!!

Just getting prepped for the preseason.

Quoydogs
05-17-2010, 12:08 PM
What the hell was Orton doing with his hand? I think he knows it's over. Put a fork in him, he is done

HEAV
05-17-2010, 12:15 PM
On the WRs, McD says D Thomas is probably closer than Decker to practicing, but won't press either to return prematurely

McD says there is more emphasis on throwing deep and spreading the field, and using more two-back sets. Mentioned TE Branson as FB behind Larsen. Branson worked some in the backfield today.

bowtown
05-17-2010, 12:21 PM
Zane Beadles first guy in the doghouse. Just had to run a lap.

Not good news. Can you say BUST? Bad drafting from this FO stirkes again.

32 minutes ago via UberTwitter .Tebow and Knowshon playing catch. Nice to see Gator and a Bulldog making nice.

So does that mean Knowshon is running with the 4th team? How quickly the mighty have fallen.

Bye Bye Brandy.

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Orton, Quinn, Brandstater w WRs. Tebow working w RBs.

So now McD thinks Tebow is a running back? You don't take a rb convert project in the first round.

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Eddie Royal taking first reps on kick return. Others: K McKinley, A Smith

Guess Alphonso Smith is still worthless. Can't even make his way to #1 KR.

about 1 hour ago via UberTwitter .Tebow 4th in line for QB reps. Just ran first play: handoff to RB Bruce Hall. Thrilling stuff.

Guess the coaches still don't trust the new throwing motion, huh?

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Among the players we know are out bc of injury: Harris, Hochstein, Reid, DThomas, Decker, Clady

If any of these guys play a single down this season it will be a miracle.

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Notable players absent: DJ Williams, Jamal Williams

DJ should be here, clear sign that he still hasn't bought in to this regime. Glad we payed Jamal Williams all that money.

about 2 hours ago via UberTwitter .Elvis Dumervil is on the field in uniform for the start of OTA. Team is warming up and stretching.

Mark my words he'll be traded by training camp.

http://twitter.com/PostBroncos

Did I cover everything?

Swedish Extrovert
05-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Man, Tebow's mechanics look awful. I really hope McD can mentor him, because athletically he's a beast.

From an athlete's perspective, both Quinn and Tebow look like the greatest QBs of all time. But size, strength and speed aren't everything.

I have no problem with Tebow's stance and his "windup" - he just needs to stop dipping the ball before he throws.

Swedish Extrovert
05-17-2010, 12:40 PM

So now McD thinks Tebow is a running back? You don't take a rb convert project in the first round.

Yeah, and Orton and Brandstatter are WRs.

2KBack
05-17-2010, 12:43 PM
people sure have gleaned a lot from a 2 minute video and one or two passes

Rabb
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
people sure have gleaned a lot from a 2 minute video and one or two passes

that's exactly what I was shaking my head and thinking

ikiru
05-17-2010, 12:56 PM

I noticed that too, although I think I was looking for it (thats all anyone focuses on these days). Orton's release was quick and smooth. It looked like Tebow was trying to over-power it...however, I don't know what they were throwing at....how far the target was.

Its still early. I just hope that we won't be in a position to must-start him this year.

tsiguy96
05-17-2010, 01:22 PM
pft said theyve constantly heard good thigns about brandstater...

HEAV
05-17-2010, 01:25 PM
In what appears to be nothing more than a veteran move, starting inside linebacker D.J. Williams and nosetackle Jamal Williams were both absent from the Broncos’ first day of voluntary passing camp Monday.

Both Williams’ had contacted Broncos coach Josh McDaniels about missing the first-day. McDaniels downplayed their absences at his post-practice press conference.

D.J. Williams, who forfeited a $100,000 workout bonus with the club so he could stay back and condition in his offseason hometown of Miami, is scheduled to arrive in Denver today and will participate in the team’s camp workout Tuesday.

Jamal Williams, who has said he’s fully recovered from the torn triceps injury that forced him to miss virtually the entire 2009 season with San Diego last year, is also supposed to arrive in the next day or two.