PDA

View Full Version : OTA talk

tsiguy96
05-17-2010, 09:43 AM
lots of activities today, rookies and vets are in.

v
fs3142

Really wild how much media is here. I don't remember anywhere near this many for a minicamp (wasn't here for the rookie camp after draft)

broncos_sacco

Crazy interest in our OTAs which start today. Greatest interest I have seen since John Elway was a rookie. And legit--PR matching reality.

NFLN is covering it tonight too.

cmhargrove
05-17-2010, 10:37 AM
"Tim Tebow breaks leg, still finishes morning practice....."

Killericon
05-17-2010, 10:46 AM
"Tebow was 12 minutes late for practice today, but was very apologetic. 'I'll never let is happen again. I was busy fixing the Gulf oil crisis, when someone told me that Greece's economy was in trouble, so I had to go get them off the euro and onto their own currency. Long story short, it won't happen again.'"

theAPAOps5
05-17-2010, 10:51 AM
"Tebow was 12 minutes late for practice today, but was very apologetic. 'I'll never let is happen again. I was busy fixing the Gulf oil crisis, when someone told me that Greece's economy was in trouble, so I had to go get them off the euro and onto their own currency. Long story short, it won't happen again.'"

I heard he was fined by the team. 12 hours of mentoring, as in he is to mentor the entire team for 12 hours.

Boobs McGee
05-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Lol

Kaylore
05-17-2010, 11:01 AM
I heard he was fined by the team. 12 hours of mentoring, as in he is to mentor the entire team for 12 hours.

You heard wrong. That's half right. He fined the team for asking and then mentored them for 12 hours on how to coach and be coached.

cmhargrove
05-17-2010, 11:50 AM
"Tebow to miss practice tomorrow. Catching flight to Gulf of Mexico on a BP private charter. Reporters saw him carrying a mask and fins (no scuba tank)."

no-pseudo-fan
05-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Tebow: You know I do? I connect. I get people off. I look for that one guy that's not getting off, and I *make* him get off!