PDA

View Full Version : Even Jay Cutler loves $1 beers

BMarsh615
05-15-2010, 09:25 PM
http://leisureblogs.chicagotribune.com/about-last-night/2010/05/sighting-jay-cutler-stops-by-dollar-beer-night-at-faith-whiskey.html

Everyone enjoys dollar beer nights even Jay Cutler. The Bears quarterback was spotted drinking dollar beers at Faith & Whiskey in Lincoln Park last Thursday along with teammate Greg Olsen

Popps
05-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Always working hard that Jay.

He's got the beetus under control, though. It's all good.

Broncobiv
05-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Why the **** is this news? Just like it says...everyone enjoys $1 beer nights. Why is this being posted here??

I'm not one of those people who believe that absolutely no Cutler stuff should be posted on this forum. But THIS? Gimme a break.

baja
05-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Why the **** is this news? <b> Just like it says...everyone enjoys $1 beer nights. </b> Why is this being posted here??

I'm not one of those people who believe that absolutely no Cutler stuff should be posted on this forum. But THIS? Gimme a break.

Leatherhead doesn't !!

BroncoBuff
05-15-2010, 10:34 PM
I dunnno .... I think this is a reason to like him, actually ???

OABB
05-15-2010, 10:37 PM
I dunnno .... I think this is a reason to like him, actually ???

Well your biased by man-love, so it doesn't count. But yeah, I agree. Only an idiot would turn down 1 dollar beers.

theAPAOps5
05-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Its always Greg Olsen who is with the drunk QBs. First Orton now Cutleaf!

BMarsh615
05-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Why the **** is this news? Just like it says...everyone enjoys $1 beer nights. Why is this being posted here??

Cut me some slack dude. There haven't been many Cutler bashing threads since Tebow was drafted.

KipCorrington25
05-15-2010, 10:48 PM
Greg Olsen makes Brady Quinn look straight.

BroncoBuff
05-15-2010, 10:53 PM
Greg Olsen makes Brady Quinn look straight.

Obviously you haven't seen Olsen's wife ....

Williams
05-15-2010, 10:57 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g18/broncoking16/cut.jpg

Circle Orange
05-15-2010, 11:00 PM
Wow, Cuttles went through that mega contract already, huh? On to the cheapy beers...next up...the gutter. ;D

cutthemdown
05-15-2010, 11:04 PM

He looks like he is sporting a beer gut in that picture.

Mogulseeker
05-15-2010, 11:11 PM
I enjoy $1 p br. mayeb Ctueler just realizes ahow ****ed up theisd world is.

cabronco
05-15-2010, 11:14 PM
JC is looking more and more like Jeff George....Not good

broncocalijohn
05-15-2010, 11:18 PM
JC is looking more and more like Jeff George....Not good

In looks or stats?

HEAV
05-16-2010, 04:18 AM
In looks or stats?

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1218/nfl_g_cutler-george11_576.jpg

Both:clown:

Jesterhole
05-16-2010, 04:28 AM
:twokissesWhy the **** is this news? Just like it says...everyone enjoys $1 beer nights. Why is this being posted here??

Agree. You Anti-Cutler homos need to get over yourself.

hambone13
05-16-2010, 05:07 AM
:twokisses

Cough....sorry Stanley.

The Joker
05-16-2010, 05:11 AM
Jay sure loves his tight ends.

I'll bet Olsen and Scheffler are really bitchy to each other when they meet.

theAPAOps5
05-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Obviously you haven't seen Olsen's wife ....

Yeah not very attractive......

Cosmo
05-16-2010, 07:18 AM
Cutler drinking will always be an issue because of his diabetes.

http://diabetes.webmd.com/drinking-alcohol

If you really are trying to live with diabetes, you just shouldn't drink and that is why its a story every time.

Captain 'Dre
05-16-2010, 07:41 AM

Looks about 4 months pregnant. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/bosefus69/shrug.gif

Captain 'Dre
05-16-2010, 07:45 AM

People criticize Jay's work ethic, but clearly the guy is completely dedicated to becoming an alcoholic. So maybe he deserves a break. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/bosefus69/shrug.gif

bowtown
05-16-2010, 07:47 AM
:twokisses

Why? He's Eddie Kennison. He quit on this team and insulted the city. I love to hate the guy, and relish any and every little thing that damns him, and if it doesn't I'm going to find a way to spin it so it does. This article clearly proves to me that he is a fat drunk who's entire team hates him except for his secret TE boyfriend, and also he's cheap and has bad taste in beer. Suck it Jay.

BroncoBuff
05-16-2010, 09:05 AM
Why? He's Eddie Kennison. He quit on this team and insulted the city. I love to hate the guy, and relish any and every little thing that damns him, and if it doesn't I'm going to find a way to spin it so it does.

Wtf cares?

Although this is pretty funny:

http://notqualifiedtocomment.com/wp-content/uploads/jay-greg.jpg

And don't even deny it bow, you'ere gonna be right there watching Bears-Redskins this year :pimp:

bowtown
05-16-2010, 09:14 AM
And don't even deny it bow, you'ere gonna be right there watching Bears-Redskins this year :pimp:

I can't wait for that game. I hope Shanahan makes Cutler cry.

TheElusiveKyleOrton
05-16-2010, 09:27 AM

Jay Cutler: "Bro! Who farted!?"
Greg Olsen: "Bro! It wasn't me, bro!"
Jay Cutler: "Well Bro, it wasn't me. Damn, bro. Smells like hambone in here."
Greg Olsen: "Look brah, it wasn't me, okay bro? Damn bro."
Jay Cutler: "Bro."
Greg Olsen: "Brah."
Jay Cutler: "BRO!"
Greg Olsen: "Brah?"
Jay Cutler: Brooooooo."

GoBroncos DownUnder
05-16-2010, 09:55 AM
As long as he pays his tab, unlike Big-Ben Rapistberger! ;)

yerner
05-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Why? He's Eddie Kennison. He quit on this team and insulted the city. I love to hate the guy, and relish any and every little thing that damns him, and if it doesn't I'm going to find a way to spin it so it does. This article clearly proves to me that he is a fat drunk who's entire team hates him except for his secret TE boyfriend, and also he's cheap and has bad taste in beer. Suck it Jay.

This post is just sad, dude.

OABB
05-16-2010, 10:32 AM
This post is just sad, dude.

I thought it was awesome, really. Nice and honest, and dripping with emotion.

SportinOne
05-16-2010, 10:47 AM

Oh, please. He's far from Eddie Kennison.

He's far from a fat drunk.

He hasn't seen his last pro bowl.

Stop lying to yourself and get over the fact that if it weren't for Josh McDaniels Cutler would still be the QB in denver. Accept it and move on.

bowtown
05-16-2010, 10:50 AM

Stop lying to yourself and get over the fact that if it weren't for Josh McDaniels Cutler would still be the QB in denver. Accept it and move on.

Yeah, clearly I'm the one that has to move on. ::)

colonelbeef
05-16-2010, 11:00 AM

Your agenda is pathetic dude. Give it a rest.

He didn't divorce you and take the kids. He's a professional football player that you really know next to nothing about.

colonelbeef
05-16-2010, 11:03 AM

When did he quit on the team?

The only people who blame Cutler for being traded are Denver Broncos fans.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda though, by all means, carry on with the generated outrage

Popps
05-16-2010, 11:04 AM

[ ] takes his own advice
[ ] has a sense of humor
[x] needs whaaambulance

Popps
05-16-2010, 11:08 AM
He's a professional football player that .

Oh yea, he's a consummate pro.

:rofl:

Anyway, don't you worry about the rest of us. We're having a few laughs over an ex-player. If the subject matter is too much for you to handle emotionally, maybe you should avoid it.

OABB
05-16-2010, 11:09 AM

Don't let the facts get in the way of your agenda though, by all means, carry on with the generated outrage

Am I the only one that pictures you crying, wrapped in a blanket while stroking a poster of cutler everytime you post?

bowtown
05-16-2010, 11:10 AM

Fact: Jay Cutler rdemanded a trade more than once.

Fact: Jay Cutler put his house up for sale.

Fact: Jay Cutler would not have a meeting without his agent present.

Fact: Jay Cutler refused to answer phone calls from the coach and owner.

Fact: Jay Cutlers daddy turned in his playbook.

Fact: Jay Cutler trashed Denver fans after arriving in Chicago.

Fact: Jay Cutler contiues to prove he is immature and deosn't handle himself well on or off the field.

Don't let facts get in the way of your man crush though, carry on with your invented reality.

Popps
05-16-2010, 11:12 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9lIvnAr01Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9lIvnAr01Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dudeskey
05-16-2010, 11:56 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9lIvnAr01Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a9lIvnAr01Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Yakity sax makes this vid even more awesome

BroncoBuff
05-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeah, clearly I'm the one that has to move on. ::)

He's just stating a fact.

OABB
05-16-2010, 12:17 PM

Yeah. A great one. We dumped jaynextgeorge for a boatload of picks. That should make us all happy.

Kaylore
05-16-2010, 01:17 PM
I actually don't care what Jay does. His success or failure gives us nothing. I currently root against the Dolphins.

I do get why some want to see him fail. Its natural, I suppose. And for those saying "get over it," you're just as bad because you haven't gotten over McDaniel's trading him and do the same thing to our coast.

Names like McDummy aren't immature and used all the time, but someone posts about Jay's drinking problem and you're all so high-minded and above such things! I think its a little worse too, because many of you root for the Broncos to fail, and openly resent and, poo poo our victories because you would rather see the Broncos fail and Mcdaniels get fired than see us win have McDaniels get any kind of credit.

Circle Orange
05-16-2010, 01:35 PM

Hey! He's just in "football shape!" :rofl:

Circle Orange
05-16-2010, 01:37 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2009/1218/nfl_g_cutler-george11_576.jpg

Both:clown:

But remember, they both stand tall in the pocket and are GRIM OF JAW!!

snowspot66
05-16-2010, 01:39 PM

I don't know.

I think there's more evidence he's a fat drunk than he isn't.

I think he has been to his last Pro Bowl.

If he's stating a fact then I think he got the facts wrong.

BroncoBuff
05-16-2010, 01:43 PM
I don't know.

I think there's more evidence he's a fat drunk than he isn't.

I think he has been to his last Pro Bowl.

If he's stating a fact then I think he got the facts wrong.

No no, I meant that had McDaniels not been hired, Cutler would still be here.

Actually, that's not a fact ... but it is very likely.

OABB
05-16-2010, 01:47 PM
No no, I meant that had McDaniels not been hired, Cutler would still be here.

Actually, that's not a fact ... but it is very likely.

Which is why I'm a mcd lover.

FADERPROOF
05-16-2010, 01:49 PM
I enjoy $1 p br. mayeb Ctueler just realizes ahow ****ed up theisd world is.

Were you enjoying a few too many dollar beers while posting this?

Captain 'Dre
05-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Wtf cares?

Although this is pretty funny:

If Jay was a rapper, he'd go by the name "Double Chin". :sunshine:

OABB
05-16-2010, 02:44 PM
If Jay was a rapper, he's go by the name "Double Chin". :sunshine:

Nah, it would "The Notorious I.N.T"

Captain 'Dre
05-16-2010, 03:34 PM
Nah, it would "The Notorious I.N.T"

That's a good one!

oubronco
05-16-2010, 03:44 PM
Popps is the biggest Asshat Idiot on this board

/thread

colonelbeef
05-16-2010, 03:45 PM
Am I the only one that pictures you crying, wrapped in a blanket while stroking a poster of cutler everytime you post?

stop trying to picture me in blankets, it's creepy

colonelbeef
05-16-2010, 03:47 PM
Oh yea, he's a consummate pro.

:rofl:

Anyway, don't you worry about the rest of us. We're having a few laughs over an ex-player. If the subject matter is too much for you to handle emotionally, maybe you should avoid it.

I don't see what he does that makes you assume that he is anything less than a professional football player. Having a personal gripe against a player to the point where you feel the need to make slanderous, ad hominem attack against him is absurd.

Attack his play all you want, but to insinuate that he doesn't play hard or take the game seriously simply because he has a social life is ludicrous.

It's always personal with a few of you and Cutler, just don't understand why.

colonelbeef
05-16-2010, 03:50 PM
Popps is the biggest Asshat Idiot on this board

/thread

I disagree with Popps more than pretty much anyone on here, but I am pretty sure he is a decent guy, and while a bit of a homer, not a stupid person from what I can tell. He just happens to be completely wrong whenever he is on the other side of the issue from me.

DBroncos4life
05-16-2010, 06:38 PM
This place is pretty busy. Yeah it's 20 dollar beer night

BroncoBuff
05-16-2010, 08:05 PM
That's a good one!

No kidding ... he's been on fire lately, freaking hilarious.

Ever since he threw up that "Aw Jeez" avatar, it's been non-stop funny :~ohyah!:

Bigdawg26
05-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Did his Dad really turn in his playbook??? How lame is that!

theAPAOps5
05-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Did his Dad really turn in his playbook??? How lame is that!

Yep walked into the front door gave it to the receptionist and walked out. His dad was always floating around training camp too and was usually a big ducher

Captain 'Dre
05-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Yep walked into the front door gave it to the receptionist and walked out. His dad was always floating around training camp too and was usually a big ducher

File THAT one under "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Ha!