PDA

View Full Version : The Most Dangerous Man in Amerikkka....

mhgaffney
05-15-2010, 07:05 PM
Coming soon to a theater near you...

This is a film not to be missed.

Check out the trailer:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/794.html

Archer81
05-15-2010, 07:08 PM
...So?

Did the WRP forum blow up?

:Broncos:

RhymesayersDU
05-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes, yes it did.

DHallblows
05-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Oh, so now it's not ok to post political things on the main board ???

Kaylore
05-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Zzz...

theAPAOps5
05-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Wrong thread buddy.

Archer81
05-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Oh, so now it's not ok to post political things on the main board ???

There is political as in relevant to today...

and then there is this.

mhgaffney
05-15-2010, 07:26 PM
What a bunch of hypocrites.

With the US now bogged down in at least three foreign wars -- you are seriously telling this board that that the Viet Nam debacle is not relevant?

You must be on crack.

Archer81
05-15-2010, 07:28 PM

With the US now bogged down in at least three foreign wars -- you are seriously telling this board that that the Viet Nam debacle is not relevant?

You must be on crack.

Yeah...

because Vietnam and Iraq are TOTALLY the same...

Sell somewhere else, hookah pants.

Kaylore
05-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Yeah...

Because they're both foreign and therefore the same!

:tinfoilha

mhgaffney
05-15-2010, 07:40 PM
Unbelievable collective stupidity.

Off the charts denial.

Words cannot convey.

Try opening your eyes.

theAPAOps5
05-15-2010, 07:42 PM

You must be on crack.

Well we have one thing in common, I often think the same thing about you.

theAPAOps5
05-15-2010, 07:42 PM

Off the charts denial.

Words cannot convey.

Try opening your eyes.

Hmmm this post looks eerily similar to recent Mock posts. Coincidence? I think not!

Archer81
05-15-2010, 07:43 PM

Off the charts denial.

Words cannot convey.

Try opening your eyes.

You know nothing of Mock Haiku.

Begone, you pitiful halfman.

DenverBrit
05-15-2010, 07:55 PM

Off the charts denial.

Words cannot convey.

Try opening your eyes.

What a relief!!

RhymesayersDU
05-15-2010, 07:57 PM
you know nothing of mock haiku.

Begone, you pitiful halfman.

:broncos:

lol

listopencil
05-15-2010, 08:04 PM

Off the charts denial.

Words cannot convey.

Try opening your eyes.

Is that supposed to be a haiku?

Popps
05-15-2010, 08:24 PM

You must be on crack.

http://i.imgur.com/AkQAH.jpg

listopencil
05-15-2010, 09:14 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNo9HUtrr8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNo9HUtrr8E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

mhgaffney
05-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Because they're both foreign and therefore the same!

:tinfoilha

No, the common element is that American soldiers died and continue to die because our leaders lied to us about the war(s).

The gravest capital offense a leader can commit is to lead a nation into war under false pretenses. It happened in the case of Viet Nam -- and because we did not clean house here in the US it happened again in Afghanistan and Iraq (and Yemen etc etc). When you fail to learn from history -- it repeats.

Consider Iraq. We were told that

1. Saddam Hussein was connected to al Qaeda (and, hence, was responsible for 9/11.) A LIE.

2. Saddam had WMDs. ANOTHER WHOPPER.

3. Saddam's WMDs were a threat to the eastern seaboard of the USA. ANOTHER LIE.

Also consider Afghanistan. But here I defer to David R. Griffin because he has nicely summed it up.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article25365.htm

The bottom line is that you are in deep denial.

DenverBrit
05-16-2010, 11:15 AM
No, the common element is that American soldiers died and continue to die because our leaders lied to us about the war(s).

The gravest capital offense a leader can commit is to lead a nation into war under false pretenses. It happened in the case of Viet Nam -- and because we did not clean house here in the US it happened again in Afghanistan and Iraq (and Yemen etc etc). When you fail to learn from history -- it repeats.

Consider Iraq. We were told that

1. Saddam Hussein was connected to al Qaeda (and, hence, was responsible for 9/11.) A LIE.

2. Saddam had WMDs. ANOTHER WHOPPER.

3. Saddam's WMDs were a threat to the eastern seaboard of the USA. ANOTHER LIE.

Also consider Afghanistan. But here I defer to David R. Griffin because he is another 'Troofer' leach who's own publisher disowned his crackpot nonsense.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article25365.htm

The bottom line is that you are in deep denial.

Fixed for context!

OABB
05-16-2010, 12:02 PM
You people do know that we wanted to go to Iraq since Reagan right? And that 9/11 was seen as an opportunity by the white house and had the CIA specifically look for links right away. Did anyone read George tennants book? It's fairly obvious. I'm not saying it was an outright lie, but where there is smoke....

It's importantto have these discussions and not just shut them down out of fear. Unless gaffney is a douche and you are blasting him for previous posts or something. Butthis thread looks like a pack of wolves attacking one of there own.

mhgaffney
05-16-2010, 12:08 PM
I read Tenant's book.

It's quite revealing. We know Tenant lied through his teeth to the 9/11 Commission.

But then, being a pathological liar was (is) part of the job description (CIA Director).

DenverBrit
05-16-2010, 01:01 PM
You people do know that we wanted to go to Iraq since Reagan right? And that 9/11 was seen as an opportunity by the white house and had the CIA specifically look for links right away. Did anyone read George tennants book? It's fairly obvious. I'm not saying it was an outright lie, but where there is smoke....

It's importantto have these discussions and not just shut them down out of fear. Unless gaffney is a douche and you are blasting him for previous posts or something. Butthis thread looks like a pack of wolves attacking one of there own.

Yes and yes. Check out his 911 threads in the WRP.

gunns
05-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Yeah...

He's pretty much right. They are both wars that were lied about to get us there, and they were wars we should not have been involved in. Yes there were differences, but overall they are the same big mistake.

TonyR
05-16-2010, 03:25 PM
He's pretty much right. They are both wars that were lied about to get us there, and they were wars we should not have been involved in. Yes there were differences, but overall they are the same big mistake.

Agree. And I find it interesting how many of the same people who, sometimes understandably, bash the government for the debt, healthcare, taxes, etc. either ignore this issue or actually support what Bush/Cheney did. Boggles the mind, really.

Durango
05-16-2010, 04:28 PM
I am deeply saddened when reading or hearing about the deaths of American soldiers in both Iraq and Afghanistan each and every time it's reported, but further, we're spending a billion dollars+ per month in each theatre while the general public screams and protests more over government spending for education and health care. That's the thing that confuses me.

Seriously downsize, not end, U-S military presence, and thus spending, in Europe, Japan and Korea (WW II ended 65 years ago, Korea 57 years ago) without removing a single soldier from Iraq or Afghanistan and the treasury saves between 20-30 billion dollars a year all by itself.

The defense department could go wild with it's military platforms and technology development and we'd be SAVING money.

With all the needs we have at home, I just don't get the non-combat spending on foreign soil for no other purpose, it seems, other than to prop up the local economies overseas and scream to the world; "we're big and strong and everywhere"