PDA

View Full Version : Jeepers!

watermock
05-14-2010, 05:33 PM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/05/single-ladies-dance-by-young-girls-is-kicking-up-a-storm/1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nIM3rQyv50w&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nIM3rQyv50w&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

that's a little over the top IMO. 7 y/o is the time to start cheerleading, not time to go to vegas.

Houshyamama
05-14-2010, 05:35 PM
http://memegenerator.net/CHRIS-HANSEN/ImageMacro/861895/CHRIS-HANSEN-Why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there.jpg

Tombstone RJ
05-14-2010, 05:39 PM
I bet those young girls worked a really, really long time on that dance routine, and I'm pretty sure their parents need to be slapped for it. JMHO.

SouthStndJunkie
05-14-2010, 05:40 PM
You will have a better chance of seeing a pterodactyl flying in the air tonight than you will my daughter slutted up and dancing like that at that age.

strafen
05-14-2010, 05:42 PM
http://memegenerator.net/CHRIS-HANSEN/ImageMacro/861895/CHRIS-HANSEN-Why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there.jpg

Too funny! :rofl: :thumbsup:

Archer81
05-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Creepers, where'd ya get those peepers? Where'd you get those EYES...

:Broncos:

UberBroncoMan
05-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Superb dance... but holy ****. They're 7. You don't dress like that at that age. I had to pretend they were midgets not to feel like a perv while watching that.

Archer81
05-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Superb dance... but holy ****. They're 7. You don't dress like that at that age. I had to pretend they were midgets not to feel like a perv while watching that.

The real Beyonce verson actually has the adults dancing in the vid more dressed up then the girls in mock's vid.

FADERPROOF
05-14-2010, 05:51 PM
I wonder how Mock "stumbled" upon this video...

UberBroncoMan
05-14-2010, 05:51 PM
The real Beyonce verson actually has the adults dancing in the vid more dressed up then the girls in mock's vid.

Yeah...

Man. This may is the best day of the following creatures' life.

http://knowyourmeme.com/system/icons/5/original/pedobear.jpg

db56
05-14-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow! those are seven year olds! Holy crap! while I'm impressed with their work, I have a 10 month old daughter and I will go to prison before I watch her move like that...

Jerry Curl
05-14-2010, 07:54 PM
Just shows that people will get outraged by anything, even a dance routine. It's just like a two piece swimsuit, should 7 year old girls not be allowed in public pools/parks?

BMarsh615
05-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Just shows that people will get outraged by anything, even a dance routine. It's just like a two piece swimsuit, should 7 year old girls not be allowed in public pools/parks?

They look like two dollar whores.

Que
05-14-2010, 09:31 PM
As a dad who just came from his six year old's dance recital I have two things to say:

1. Those girls rock. Great talent and they worked their tails off on that routine. FKNA!

2. Someone needs to beat their dance instructor and parents with a rubber hose. The outfits don't bug me that much but the steps are just wrong for 7 year olds

jhat01
05-14-2010, 09:38 PM

I don't know bro, but I have twin 3 y/olds. They aren't wearing two pieces for several years. Call me old fashioned or whatever but they are going to look like kids for a long time.

strafen
05-14-2010, 09:39 PM
I've just watched the video for the first time.
I think it looked great. A bunch of 7 year olds doing something girls like to do; dancing, nothing more nothing else.
To be looking at it from any other angle it's just flat out wrong and disturbing!

Popps
05-14-2010, 09:48 PM
I've just watched the video for the first time.
I think it looked great. A bunch of 7 year olds doing something girls like to do; dancing, nothing more nothing else.
To be looking at it from any other angle it's just flat out wrong and disturbing!

[ ] is probably a parent

listopencil
05-14-2010, 09:54 PM
As a dad who just came from his six year old's dance recital I have two things to say:

1. Those girls rock. Great talent and they worked their tails off on that routine. FKNA!

2. Someone needs to beat their dance instructor and parents with a rubber hose. The outfits don't bug me that much but the steps are just wrong for 7 year olds

Yes, this exactly. That was incredible for girls of that age. That took a lot of skill and a hell of a lot of hard work on their part. I did chuckle a bit when some of the little girls were just sort of bobbing their tummies in and out trying to do the Beyonce butt wiggle thing. But the moves were too provocative for seven year old girls. Some of the dance moves were just straight out of a stripper's portfolio. The coaches and the parents really should have known better. When you are in a position of leadership dealing with small children, sexualizing them is wrong.

OBF1
05-14-2010, 09:55 PM

This

listopencil
05-14-2010, 09:57 PM

My kids ran naked through the house and back yard around that age and a bit younger all the time. We could barely keep clothes on them. We still wouldn't have put them on a stage in stripper gear and had them dance like that. I'm not outraged, I just don't agree with it.

strafen
05-14-2010, 10:00 PM

That's pretty disturbed!

broncocalijohn
05-14-2010, 10:15 PM

LOL! I totally feel like a perv clicking on that. Thanks sicko Mock. Once the 7 year old was shaking her goodies, I clicked down and found you post. Good way to end it. Buuu BUuuu Buuuuut, I IIIII I didnt know!

sisterhellfyre
05-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Amazing dance efforts for 7-yo girls, but I still have to wonder about the choices there. Did the girls' parents approve of this? There are too many levels where I just feel uncomfortable with this performance. It's right up there with the grade-schooler beauty pageants with too much makeup and awful spectacles all their own. Not to mention stage Moms and daughters in matching outfits: just whose fantasy are they living out?

On the other hand...

This video clip is all over the news and the Web, causing controversy and conversation all over the place. Faderproof, you had to know this "hint" about Mock is way over the top, a flat-out hint that he's into pedophilia. Isn't that just the sort of wink-wink-nudge-nudge slander that TJ is trying to reduce around here? Do the right thing, man: even if you don't apologize for it, at least delete your comment.

Never in a thousand years did I expect to find myself actually defending Mock.

KevinJames
05-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Not as bad as a 6 yr old boy singing lady gaga....

broncocalijohn
05-14-2010, 10:29 PM
Amazing dance efforts for 7-yo girls, but I still have to wonder about the choices there. Did the girls' parents approve of this? There are too many levels where I just feel uncomfortable with this performance. It's right up there with the grade-schooler beauty pageants with too much makeup and awful spectacles all their own. Not to mention stage Moms and daughters in matching outfits: just whose fantasy are they living out?

On the other hand...

This video clip is all over the news and the Web, causing controversy and conversation all over the place. Faderproof, you had to know this "hint" about Mock is way over the top, a flat-out hint that he's into pedophilia. Isn't that just the sort of wink-wink-nudge-nudge slander that TJ is trying to reduce around here? Do the right thing, man: even if you don't apologize for it, at least delete your comment.

Are you a brick? You took that line and now want him banned or apologize? How can I put this in a nice way? F YOU! Really?

BroncoBuff
05-14-2010, 10:52 PM

Agreed ... they're excellent dancers doing very inappropriate material.

Kaylore
05-14-2010, 11:11 PM

See and I found the reverse true where the dance seemed cute, harmless parody but the clothes were slutty.

sisterhellfyre
05-15-2010, 01:11 AM
Are you a brick? You took that line and now want him banned or apologize? How can I put this in a nice way? F YOU! Really?

Yes, BCJ, I really meant what I said. I thought Faderproof's "hint" was over the top, and suggested that he "do the right thing," for what I thought that might be. Not that I expected him to do it, and nowhere did I suggest that he get banned.

For that last line: back in the "old days," Mock and I smacked each around a few times in the WRP section. He still insults me publicly or private when he gets the chance, and I'm sure he'd be the first one to say he didn't need me to speak up for him. I found it ironic, and that's what I meant. Sorry for not making that more clear.

Whatever the case, I thought Fader's comment was outrageous enough that it was worth speaking up, so I did. If it's okay on the Mane to drop an insult like that, it should be okay to object to it, as well.

broncocalijohn
05-15-2010, 01:22 AM
You have been here long enough to know that anyone would have got that remark. It just happened to be Mock who is way eccentric and almost any catagory can fit into him.

FADERPROOF
05-15-2010, 05:44 AM

On the other hand...

Hilarious!

Dagmar
05-15-2010, 10:03 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/i1ed4x.jpg

RhymesayersDU
05-15-2010, 10:13 AM

The kittens...!

Rohirrim
05-15-2010, 10:26 AM
That's some mixed up ****. Somebody is having some major consciousness issues here. Those parents need to be schooled.

Los Broncos
05-15-2010, 10:29 AM
That's some mixed up ****. Somebody is having some major consciousness issues here. Those parents need to be schooled.

Tebow to the rescue! he'll school those parents.

watermock
05-15-2010, 10:41 AM
The link is usa today if you could read.

Dagmar
05-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Do adults read USA Today?

Hogan11
05-15-2010, 01:32 PM
The link is usa today if you could read.

USA Today? You mean you've stopped reading DEBKA exclusively?

Hogan11
05-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Do adults read USA Today?

Kinda hard not to when it's thrown under the door of your hotel room every morning

chickennob2
05-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Sometimes I question your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

Dagmar
05-15-2010, 01:56 PM
Sometimes I question your commitment to Sparkle Motion!

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2651/3725517885_448628d91b_o.gif

listopencil
05-15-2010, 05:19 PM
Here's a good one:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/victorlicious/SparkleMotion.jpg

broncocalijohn
05-15-2010, 11:22 PM
I dont get it. Fill me in.

OABB
05-15-2010, 11:26 PM
I dont get it. Fill me in.

It's from Donnie Darko but I don't get it either.